Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: NFL  (Read 23688 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
NFL
I just read that the Bills are at the Rams tonight at 7:20  Rams have some injuries so Bills are favored by 2.5. 

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Goona be doing some channel flipping for sure.  I hope there is a reason to stick with the Twins.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee I wonder if the will set the thermostat at 78 and play in the dark???  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Fun game yesterday.  Our next game is next Monday night at 7:30 at the Eagles.  Will have to take a nap for sure to stay up for that one.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 That's the best Erin's looked during a Viking's game to me in a long time. ;) :smiley:  Especially, when they showed him on the bench after they'd had the ball a couple times in the 2nd half. :happy1: :cool: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I watched the Broncos Seahawks game last night.  What a slug fest that was.  Seattle turned them back at the goal line and were pretty darn tough.  17-16 Seahawks.  Gino Smith did good. 

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I watched the Broncos Seahawks game last night.  What a slug fest that was.  Seattle turned them back at the goal line and were pretty darn tough.  17-16 Seahawks.  Gino Smith did good.
Those Seahawk uniforms though!  To bad they didn't learn something from Tampa Gay!   :bonk:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya Leech, they are hard to keep looking at.   

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
...  Gino Smith did good.
Quite a few Re-Tread QBs seeming to be making good on their second (or third) chances:  Smith, Mitch Trubisky, Baker Mayfield, Carson Wentz.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
...  Gino Smith did good.
Quite a few Re-Tread QBs seeming to be making good on their second (or third) chances:  Smith, Mitch Trubisky, Baker Mayfield, Carson Wentz.
  for sure Steve-o, looks like Dallas has the answer.   ;)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
The ol' Uncle Rico bit...  never gets old.  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
WOW, not sure how true this is but just read Brady and Gisele are heading for divorce???

Oh to be single again. :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
If she got a whiff of you Glenn she would be all over you.   :sleazy:  Especially cuz you could tell her your boat motor works now.   :smoking:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
If she got a whiff of you Glenn she would be all over you.   :sleazy:  Especially cuz you could tell her your boat motor works now.   :smoking:
:happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I wonder if she's ever been in the woods!! :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I wonder if she's ever been in the woods!! :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:
... a babe in the woods?   :scratch:

:rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
TAMPA, FL — After her divorce with Tom Brady becomes finalized, supermodel Gisele Bundchen is expected to own three times as many Super Bowl rings as legendary Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

"Gosh, that can't be right," said Ms. Bundchen. "I'm just a model, while he is supposedly one of the best quarterbacks ever. How could I possibly wind up with three times as many rings as Aaron Rodgers?? I'll have to call and ask Aaron again how many rings he has."

Despite only taking three of Mr. Brady's seven Super Bowl rings, Ms. Bundchen discovered from her phone call that she indeed had far surpassed the Green Bay hero. "Yes, Gisele, I really only have one ring. Yes, I know that's very surprising," said Mr. Rodgers grimly. "No, I really don't think I need to count my collection again. Thanks, Gisele."

The sports world has been reeling ever since news broke of Mr. Brady's divorce. "I guess Gisele was just looking for someone better-looking and more successful than Tom," said former teammate Rob Gronkowski. "Man, I just can't wait for Tom to officially be single. Tom is so kind, so generous, and you would not believe how fit he still is. His eyes still sparkle and - wait, what was I talking about?"

At publishing time, reporters spotted Gisele with her new boyfriend Steve, a middle-aged insurance salesman from Indiana.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I didn't know our very own SteveO was from Indiana???  :scratch: much less an insurance salesman?? :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Luckyt dog!!! :mooning:

But Steveo... Can you score like Brady?? :rolleyes: :nerd:
« Last Edit: October 10/07/22, 11:55:29 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: I didn't know our very own SteveO was from Indiana???  :scratch: much less an insurance salesman?? :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Luckyt dog!!! :mooning:

But Steveo... Can you score like Brady?? :rolleyes: :nerd:

Gisele (pointing):  Who are you going to "please" with that...?  :confused:
Steve-o:  Me!   :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."

I think she was PO'd that he decided to come out of retirement and play some more football at age of 45.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

I think she was PO'd that he decided to come out of retirement and play some more football at age of 45.
That may be the "official" reason, but if she REALLY loved the guy and was committed to the marriage, she'd stick it out.  She'd be pissed, but I would think she would gut it out for one more year - even if he said last year was the last year and lied.

I think she was just ready to be done with the marriage and was ready to move on and we may never know her real motivation.  Sure, all the reasons she gave are part of it, but I doubt it was the biggest part.  That she is keeping to herself.

...Just my opinion.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya she is probably tired of the whole deal including football which I am sure is constant even in the offseason to a high achiever like him.  He may be tired of her crap too.  Maybe that is why he is playing.  Just to piss her off.   :sleazy:   Personally I don't think she is that hot anyway.  Plenty of fish in the sea.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya she is probably tired of the whole deal including football which I am sure is constant even in the offseason to a high achiever like him.  He may be tired of her crap too.  Maybe that is why he is playing.  Just to piss her off.   :sleazy:   Personally I don't think she is that hot anyway.  Plenty of fish in the sea.
Yeah... won't be hard for Tom to get a date.  Still, I feel bad for the guy if he still wants to stay married.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
True!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't believe he friggin bailed on Bridget Monahan.

Now that woman is still hot stuff!! :sleazy: :wowza: and better looking then Giselle in my opinion.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
You must be a fan of "Blue Bloods"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
Me too.....record it every week.