Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Spear chucking 2022-2023  (Read 1400 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Hey Mike setting up the spear shack tomorrow!!🤣🤣🤣
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it would have to be paper lite!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I gots an idea. Before you guys chuck yur harpoon, wrap the rope real tight around yur wrist with a short lead!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Gotta give da fish a chance ya know.. :moon:  :nerd:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I gots an idea. Before you guys chuck yur harpoon, wrap the rope real tight around yur wrist with a short lead!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Gotta give da fish a chance ya know.. :moon:  :nerd:
I give lotz of fish a chance!👍 I spear and release!🤣🤣 :mooning: :mooning:

Seriously I let way way more fish swim free then I take  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I give lotz of fish a chance!👍 I spear and release!🤣🤣 :mooning: :mooning:

Seriously I let way way more fish swim free then I take  :happy1:
:pouty: yea know i was kidding about the spear and release right.............. :surrender: :surrender: :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Glenn would spear his foot!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I guess boar, if that's the only way he can catch fish... oh wait might as well put a net in the water..  :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks good! Say what's the new regs, anything between 22-26 or something needs to go back? With maybe 1in the slot for the chuckers that make a mistake??? Boy I don't know... :confused: correct me if I'm wrong.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks good! Say what's the new regs, anything between 22-26 or something needs to go back? With maybe 1in the slot for the chuckers that make a mistake??? Boy I don't know... :confused: correct me if I'm wrong.
yep spear chuckers are privileged  :mooning: :rotflmao: we got 1 OOPS, so 1 between 22-26.

And bu the way the one I entered is 26 1/4  :sleazy: :mooning:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
yep spear chuckers are privileged  :mooning: :rotflmao: we got 1 OOPS, so 1 between 22-26.

Prove it.....  :doofus:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

I'm not talking bout that one, the rest looks like oops to me... :bonk:  :police:  :nerd:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Prove it.....  :doofus:
ok so......in that picture if you click on it to enlarge it'''i can see the 27 inche mark. yea i dont have the MNO ice in this one...but i do inthe photo thread!!!!!!

do whatever.....there's gonna be bigger pike caught.........and i dont know if i'm getting out again????????????????????

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I'm not talking bout that one, the rest looks like oops to me... :bonk:  :police:  :nerd:
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: