Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: incoming weather  (Read 106588 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
we got enough rain just to barely coat the deck..........i'm ok with that..... all of a sudden this weather is beginning to really suck!!! :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Bummed out again because it didn't snow???

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Maybe he'd like us to mail him some mud roony. Made some ugly ruts  in the dooryard with the skidsteer last night 🌙
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Large flat rate box of mud and feces.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: garden material......i'll wait for it to arrive!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :mooning: :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Bummed out again because it didn't snow???
nope......getting totally bored...........i like being outside but got nuttin i can do when there is this much snow on the ground. hell i still cant see the top of my fire ring!!!!! :pouty:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Must be 5" of some wet sticky stuff here, had a little light freezing mist while we were out moving it. It could be May up here before it's all gone, the way it's been going.  :surrender:
« Last Edit: March 03/22/23, 10:51:09 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well it looks like I'll have to do some snow clearing after lunch...  more there than I thought...   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well it looks like I'll have to do some snow clearing after lunch...  more there than I thought...
nary a snowflake here......... :rolleyes:

there's a snowflake that lives in red lake falls however!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
welp got this round cleaned up and was it heavy with water!!   township plow had gone by already so got it all done in one too!! 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well after reading the current edition of fencelines I looked at the 10 day forecast...  well Dotch they are saying snow mid week...  thanks, I think!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I saw that too where Thursday into Friday here (except where roony lives) it's expected to get messy, with rain changing to snow, potentially with some adverse driving conditions, etc. There are several weather pundits including Sven who seem to be saying the same thing. Usually that means they're all wrong... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: Yea that Roony! :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Another potential sloppy wet kiss from Mother Nature Thursday into Friday could wind up changed to snow if the system shifts south and/or it turns out colder than they're thinking right now. Got a bunch of snow in IA the past couple days I heard from my brother & some other friends.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
been slowly downgraded here..

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I see we will have below freezing temps at night until at least the middle of April.  Some days will be in the 40's but still drop below freezing at night.  That will mean a very slow melt.  That may be a good thing for some areas.  I am itching for open water. 
« Last Edit: March 03/28/23, 10:14:13 AM by LPS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Looking like rain Thursday nite into Friday here, 1/2" to an inch, then topped off with a dab of snow Friday nite, then struggling to get above freezing on Saturday. Sounds like the sappers are doing OK locally with this recent temperature regime. Has been about perfect for that despite the soil being sort of dry heading into winter.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looking like rain Thursday nite into Friday here, 1/2" to an inch, then topped off with a dab of snow Friday nite, then struggling to get above freezing on Saturday. Sounds like the sappers are doing OK locally with this recent temperature regime. Has been about perfect for that despite the soil being sort of dry heading into winter.
bring me the news made reference to when how and where this tracks weather its rain or snow and how much where???? guess we shall find out when it gets here!!!!

all i know is everywhere i dig around in the snow, there's at least an inch of ice between the snow and ground, and most everywhere the snow has ice in it!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
lite snow here now..

back to saying 1 to 3 inches of snow Friday...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
lite snow here now..

yea i cant believe they havent put out a run for your life warning out yet!!!!!!!!1 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

right Roony!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: just funnin ya bud!!!!!!!! :happy1: :evil: :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
lite snow here now..

yea i cant believe they havent put out a run for your life warning out yet!!!!!!!!1 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

right Roony!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: just funnin ya bud!!!!!!!! :happy1: :evil: :rolleyes:

no running here, hunker down time!!!!   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
lite snow here now..

no running here, hunker down time!!!!   :rotflmao:
yea well with a fresh supply of beer.......why not!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: i got plenty also!!!!! :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
lite snow here now..

I'm in Arkansas pal. Hoping to get time to hunt morels

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: have fun down there Roony!  :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
roony gets all the good 'shrooms... :pouty:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
First I got to bust some unions. An undercover bosses work is never done.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
First I got to bust some unions. An undercover bosses work is never done.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck roony!! Hopefully you don't go missing while shrooming down yonder!  :bonk:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck roony!! Hopefully you don't go missing while shrooming down yonder!  :bonk:
his chances of going missing if he starts messing in union affairs is quite probable! :rotflmao: he could be like dat udder union dude they can't seem to find. :confused: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hear there are lots of musician's union members down that direction... :whistling: