Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: incoming weather  (Read 106225 times)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I guarantee ya i won't be doing any squealing

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I guarantee ya i won't be doing any squealing
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :pouty: cheese and crackers............... :confused: we aint even into this first weather event and there already babblin about another one next wed or so!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

roony.....best get back home to enjoy it with the rest of us!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it is minnesnowta ya know!!!   :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Almost 60 Tuesday & 45+ for Wednesday-Thursday here. :nerd:   ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
:confused: :pouty: cheese and crackers............... :confused: we aint even into this first weather event and there already babblin about another one next wed or so!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

roony.....best get back home to enjoy it with the rest of us!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

I see they've got 2" - 4" of snow penciled in on Friday nite for here. roony will have to leave the door open on his shop in case the wrens & raccoons need to get in out of it.  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I see they've got 2" - 4" of snow penciled in on Friday nite for here. roony will have to leave the door open on his shop in case the wrens & raccoons need to get in out of it.  :coffee:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well they posted it  :doofus:.......winter weather watch!!! freezing rain thursday nite and could be as much as 8 inches of snow!!!!  :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :dancinred: :dancinred: :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well they posted it  :doofus:.......winter weather watch!!! freezing rain thursday nite and could be as much as 8 inches of snow!!!!  :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :dancinred: :dancinred: :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:

just seen that too!!!  potentially 6 to 10 inches here...    :angry2:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Downgraded to 1" - 3" for here Friday nite. Took the snowblower off the tractor. Living on the edge...🤞☃️
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Downgraded to 1" - 3" for here Friday nite. Took the snowblower off the tractor. Living on the edge...🤞☃️
don't you always live on the edge? :happy1: :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I think the snowline has been moved south of JB, LPS & myself.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes it looks like it will miss us but the next Tue Wed thing looks like a direct hit so far. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The local stations have us right on the NW edge of the severe storms where there may be some twisters on Friday. Around 1.5" of snow predicted by Saturday. :scratch:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Talking 1" - 1.5" of rain between tonite & tomorrow here. Still sticking with 1" - 3" of snow & 40 mph wind gusts Friday nite. Saturday sounds blustery too, 35 mph wind gusts with a 35 degree high. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
still yapping 4 to 8 inches of snow tomorrow and windy!!!!   oh boy....   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Getting some light rain now but it's only supposed last 'til ~ 4. It gets more serious about 11 tomight, the way it looks. Blowin pretty good, SE at 20,  already though.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
lite freezing rain here for the last 1 and 1/2 hours...   next weeks forecast is really looking interesting, but subject to change of course... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
deck is actually drying off some........but holy man is that wind howling. almost like Gunners in town!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :surrender:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well, that's not very nice. I just looked at the most recent update and now we're in the blizzard warning tonite from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. 5" - 10" of snow expected. Debating whether or not to put the blower back on the tractor. Hopefully they'll see the error of their ways and downgrade it before it comes to fruition. Blower doesn't work as well on wet snow but doesn't have the potential to rip the snot out of the yard like the bucket does either. If my yard was perfect like roony's I'd use the bucket. Think I'll have a drink or several & think about it... :scratch:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
saying only 1 to 4 inches here now...   and very windy yet...

but next tuesday!!!!    have to watch that one now!!!  maybe 12 inches of snow!!!!   

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good gawd, next week also? I've been getting alerts like crazy, 1 says 8-12 but the another said 5-10. Looks like gunner land has got some nasty stuff down yonder also..

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
In KC now to see the kids and grandkids. Very windy and HOT.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Good gawd, next week also? I've been getting alerts like crazy, 1 says 8-12 but the another said 5-10. Looks like gunner land has got some nasty stuff down yonder also..

been hearing that too... 

lite rain now
« Last Edit: March 03/31/23, 04:03:25 PM by mike89 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thunder and rain here now! :shocked:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
saying only 1 to 4 inches here now...   and very windy yet...

but next tuesday!!!!    have to watch that one now!!!  maybe 12 inches of snow!!!!
what da hell ya talking about now?? :confused:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Thunder and rain here now! :shocked:

still rain and freezing rain, and thunder and lightning now too!!!!  big boomers!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is unreal your weather.  It is sunny and 40 here.  Muddy at this time of day so not a lot I am responsible for. HH just started.  I may take the dogs out for a run.  We are going to get it on Tue and Wed and the last was 4-8" that I saw.  I hope it freezes up first so I can plow.  Stay safe down there youse guys. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Next week for here sounds like rain. That's what they were saying about this blizzard system a few days ago. Thundershower moving thru presently. After doing chores early I took the bale spear off & backed the tractor up so I can put the blower on if I need to. Hopefully that is enough to appease the weather gods for tonite.
« Last Edit: March 03/31/23, 05:41:53 PM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: this weather is insanely crazy...rain, thunder, lightning, hail, sleet...........

and like someone posted next Tuesday another round possible.  :crazy:

i;m gonna watch some girlie basketball!!!!!! :sleazy: :smoking:
« Last Edit: March 03/31/23, 06:33:14 PM by glenn57 »