Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: incoming weather  (Read 115096 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well we have fog moving back in.. 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
thinkin by days end i wont have any snow left in my yard!!!! fire ring is still got a little ice and frost  :shocked:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Beautiful day here.  Sunny and light breeze here at the ranch.  It may hit 50 today.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Supposed to be a high of 53 here. Betting it goes higher than that under clear skies with all the black ground. Fall tillage went well so a lot of it got done. 41 presently.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
opened the windows in the house for some good fresh air. checked the fire ring and had some wter in it, so i took a potato fork and punched holes. bet there aint 3 inches of frost!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
54 in Waseca, Owatonna & Albert's Leaf presently... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well we have fog moving back in..
:crazy: i already got a dense fog advisory for here tonight. i might not make it to the store in the morning!!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

the horseshoe chain ice looks ugly. hope that guy gets his house off or it could be structure soon!!!!! :shocked:
« Last Edit: January 01/31/24, 03:27:35 PM by glenn57 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just popped 50 here!!!   

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
The pick em up said 54 coming home a bit ago,  momma took the pooch fer a stroll at noon and didn't even bring a coat.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Trying to get you aroused before grilling. I know their tricks... :whistling:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That'll do it and the grill will get used tonight. Come to think of it I best check the charcoal count..

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife and I took the pup for a long walk. Unbelievable how nice it is. The patio door is wide open, 51 degrees here, love this global warming.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
54 here. Pruning walnut trees.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
50-51 here. Getting muddy where the snow is disappearing. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
59 in the garage yesterday afternoon. No furnace needed. :happy1:
mm

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
30 with dense fog this morning. Should get sunny later with a high in the mid 40s. Sounds like another 10 days and winter might return. Days are getting noticeably longer so I'm thinking about spring. Someone in Waseca told me they heard the frogs peeping but you know how people in Waseca are.

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Sure glad I didn't go out and buy that Eskimo fish house I was eyeballing back in November. Anyone seen any good deals on them yet?
      I guess there's still time for some winter weather but not for ice fishing.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just clouded up here and may barely hit 40. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Fog was thick earlier. When I got to Hwy 13 & stopped, a semi came out of nowhere in the fog in front of me. Rather then hang a left onto 13 & get run over, I opted to blast straight across, coming into town the back way. Topped out yesterday officially at Waseca, Owatonna & Albert's Leaf at 54. The SROC in Waseca reported 55.7, rounded up to 56. Presently 39 in Waseca, 43 in Owatonna &  39 in Albert's Leaf.
« Last Edit: February 02/01/24, 11:22:48 AM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
got up at 3;30 to work the store at 4........was clear as a bell!!!!!!! windshield was a tad frosty though!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Monday-Thursday 50 here now in the 10-day. :scratch:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sounding real close to that here gunner. Rain possibly on Thursday. If it would rain 1/2" or more to wash some of the crap off the roads, I'd entertain thoughts of getting the Studebaker out.  :cool:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
might touch 50 some more here but the 40's into next week here and then still in the 30's... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
who woulda thunk it in feb...... :crazy: but i made ice to put in my beer cooler for tomorrow!!!! :shocked: not taking any chances of it getting warm on me!!!!! :doah: :rotflmao:

brother is going to be at the cabin over super bowl weekend.......i gotta check with him to see when he and his homies are leaving........i need another sprearchuckin trip.......may as well piggy back it since the cabin is already warm! :happy1: i'm quite certain the weathers going south before spring officially shows up. and season closes at the end of the month.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
And of course, we have the Groundhog Day factor. According to lore, if he sees his shadow, there will be 6 more weeks of winter. If he doesn't, spring is just around the corner. He definitely saw his shadow this morning here so that would indicate the former. However, somewhere I read that Punxsutawney Phil's predictive capabilities were correct only 39% of the time. That's statistically less reliable than a coin flip or the odds of glenn visiting the hotties in Inger on his expeditions north... :sleazy: 
« Last Edit: February 02/02/24, 02:27:52 PM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: the odds of Glenn visiting Gunners hareem are 100% not gonna happen!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: the odds of Glenn visiting Gunners hareem are 100% not gonna happen!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:
Sure, you say that now while gunner is listening.. :sleazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :tut: :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla: :bs: :bs: :bs:     Glenn when he hits Itasca County :sleazy:....................... :wowza: :wowza: :kiss: :kiss:                  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/03/24, 07:13:54 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Took a detour and drove by Madison Lake yesterday. I could see two houses on the lake but didn't see any activity. Another warm week ahead with some rain. Unless we get a real cool down after that, ice fishing might well be done down here.