Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: incoming weather  (Read 186673 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The downspouts were running a little early this morning, but I checked our gauge and found nothing measurable.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Reputedly a 50% chance of rain here after 10 a.m. Looking like it's tracking farther north tho so betting we'll get dry cleaned again. Would be nice to get enough to wet the ground. I don't wanna look like I've been working up a dry peat slough when I mow the backyard. Amazing how we can go from over 8" of rain in August to just shy of a half inch so far in September.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:51:30 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The downspouts were running a little early this morning, but I checked our gauge and found nothing measurable.
The neighbor had .017 in his.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon