Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Erin Rodgers' Own Thread  (Read 5900 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Why of course! Like Erin, why would I doubt our fearless leaders, medical geniuses & insurance companies who are always looking out for my best interests? When I'm not in corn fields wearing my mask, I'm hiding in my basement just like they told me to, wearing my mask & ordering everything online from Amazon. When the deliveryman drops it off at the door, I pick it up while wearing my biohazard suit & irradiate the packages just to be on the safe side. Two weeks to flatten the curve.  :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
This is going to be with us for a while... 

Aaron Rodgers breaks silence since injury: 'I shall rise yet again'

"The night is darkest before the dawn," he wrote Wednesday on Instagram. "And I shall rise yet again."

hJets coach Robert Saleh would ‘be shocked’ if Aaron Rodgers retires

“I’d be shocked if this is the way he’s going to go out,” Saleh said.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Jets File Restraining Order Against Colin Kaepernick BabylonBee  ;)

NEW YORK, NY — Following the season-ending Achilles tendon injury suffered by star quarterback Aaron Rodgers, the New York Jets have been forced to file for a restraining order against former NFL player Colin Kaepernick to protect the team from his unwanted advances.

"No means no," said Jets General Manager Joe Douglas. "You'd think the guy would take a hint after a while, but we eventually had to take legal action to make him give us some space. We're not interested, dude. Please stop asking."

Kaepernick, who has been out of the NFL since 2016, reportedly reached out to the Jets after Rodgers was injured in the team's season opener. "I'm sorry that I referred to playing in the NFL as slavery," Kaepernick told the Jets. "I would really appreciate having another opportunity to become a slave and play for a racist, oppressive NFL team once again. Please? I won't do the kneeling thing during the National Anthem anymore. I'm just tired of working at the car wash."

After finding Kaepernick waiting for them at the entrance to the team's headquarters, executives were frightened enough to call the authorities. "We appreciate him being interested in us, really," Douglas explained. "We tried to break it to him that we're just not that into him. But the constant calls and texts…it's harassment."

At publishing time, Kaepernick had reportedly been taken into police custody after he was discovered to have broken into the team's locker room during the middle of the night to try on uniforms.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Funny Erin didn't make reference to walking on water. He clearly thinks he's the second coming.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Jets QB Aaron Rodgers aims for potential playoff return after innovative surgery on torn Achilles

New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers is targeting an improbable playoff return from his torn Achilles after undergoing an innovative surgery on Wednesday in Los Angeles -- a procedure designed to accelerate the normal rehabilitation process from such an injury.

Sources say renowned orthopedic surgeon Dr. Neal ElAttrache and his team performed a procedure to place an internal brace -- called an Achilles "speed bridge" -- on Rodgers' fully torn left Achilles, which he ruptured just four snaps into Monday's game against the Bills. While there are no guarantees, the speed bridge protects the repair and opens up the possibility of an earlier return, sources say.

The speed bridge does not guarantee a quicker return, though it is said to enhance the strength of the repair and guard it against stretching, sources say. So much depends on how Rodgers' rehab goes and how his body responds as he turns 40 in December. If there is no reason to push the return -- i.e. the Jets are not in the playoffs -- then this would be moot.
« Last Edit: September 09/18/23, 04:52:14 PM by Steve-o »

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
If I never read another story about Erin ever again, life would be good.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: but we know with that drama queen, that ain't gonna happen!! :pouty: :doah:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: but we know with that drama queen, that ain't gonna happen!! :pouty: :doah:

yup
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
In watching Monday Night Football i'm hoping Ms. Karma strikes down Watson the same way she took out Erin.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
In watching Monday Night Football i'm hoping Ms. Karma strikes down Watson the same way she took out Erin.
i was beginning to think the Vikings were playing theend of the quarter there with as many fumbles as there were!!!!!!! :bonk: that was some crazy football right there.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I like Stephanski but glad to see Watson lost the game. 

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Funny...  Robert Saleh didn't throw 3 interceptions against the Vikings in the loss that cost him his job.  :embarrassed: :azn:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Funny...  Robert Saleh didn't throw 3 interceptions against the Vikings in the loss that cost him his job.  :embarrassed: :azn:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: oh i'm sure they werent Erins fault!!!!!!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :shocked: :bow:

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Because you can't fire Erin.   :bonk: :rotflmao: :coffee:

Jets fire Robert Saleh after 2-3 start
Maybe, he kept misspelling his name too?  It's Aaron Roger's!  :bonk:  :bonk:  :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
No, it's Erin, always has been. She's the diva who always thought she was much better than she actually was.

To be perfectly fair the Jets fired the right guy. He was dead man walking the second that game against the Vikings was over. I'm assuming they let him ride home from London with the team before firing him. Anybody who paid any attention knew he was a coordinator only. Plus I don't think he's the guy that hired either Hackett or Erin, the guy who did that is covering his ass by firing Saleh. He also will be gone at years end if the Jets don't make the play-offs. Just a question for the masses here....if Erin is all they say he is, and Hackett is just a stooge why don't they let Erin call his own game? How could he do worse?