Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2024 canning....  (Read 318 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Has commenced. :happy1:

23 qts garlic dill pickles  :sleazy: :hubba:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is awesome Glenn. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Where the heck did you get pickles already?..  mine are just starting to flower....

I call fowl.....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Where the heck did you get pickles already?..  mine are just starting to flower....

I call fowl.....
Becks in Elk River. they got pickles but no DILL.........so i'd bet if you have dill you could get pickles...the cooler she took them out of seemed full.  call and find out.........

1/2 bushel was $50.00. think last year was $46.00.  the smaller 3-4 inch pickles are usually more spendy, but they are the ones i want. :happy1: my cukes arent even close to flowering yet. but i dont use mine for canning.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm hoping mine have emerged and aren't washed out. I'll find out tomorrow.

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      You scared me. Our gardens have taken several weather hits this year.
      My wife and daughter found a decent deal on Apple's a couple of weeks ago and made some apple butter. Then, they gave half of them away. It was to an elderly lady we know so I'm OK with that.
I got a GED. I couldnt speel deploma.