Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New Years Resolutions?  (Read 9988 times)

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
hhhmmm.....Yup...that's gotta be it!  A mailbox mishap sounds GREAT to me!!  Let's go with that one!!   :rotflmao:  gg

ps- A BEER Bone?....you know I only drink the hard stuff!!  :toast:

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
For all the New Years Resolutions I have made, to date I have only one that I kept the entire year!!  It was simple but to always refill the TP roll when I see it empty.  All was good until I went to a party at my sisters and I literaly put 20+ rolls of TP on!!!  Have you ever heard of the Double Roll.  When I bought a fixer-up home a few years ago I made sure to get a TP holder that took minimul effort to change!!!  Now I can laugh and leave the bathroom just like I found it...............without a fresh roll of TP!!!!

Since then I have not made another one but maybe this will be the year!!!!

Jewel
Jewel...I laughed my butt off when I read your "very simple" new years resolutions...I must say, I thought about you today.....as I was changing the rolls!!  :rotflmao: 

:dancinred:  gg

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Oh man that's wrong but something tells me you're not the first one to thing of Jewel at that moment.   ;D   :rotflmao:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
I think she put a bag of doggy do-do in someones mailbox. Then she forgot and opened it her self. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250
 Handle every stressful situation like a dog.  If
                        you can't eat it or hump it.

Piss on it and walk away

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
For all the New Years Resolutions I have made, to date I have only one that I kept the entire year!!  It was simple but to always refill the TP roll when I see it empty.  All was good until I went to a party at my sisters and I literaly put 20+ rolls of TP on!!!  Have you ever heard of the Double Roll.  When I bought a fixer-up home a few years ago I made sure to get a TP holder that took minimul effort to change!!!  Now I can laugh and leave the bathroom just like I found it...............without a fresh roll of TP!!!!

Since then I have not made another one but maybe this will be the year!!!!

Jewel
Jewel...I laughed my butt off when I read your "very simple" new years resolutions...I must say, I thought about you today.....as I was changing the rolls!!  :rotflmao: 

:dancinred:  gg

DAG NABBIT!!!   NOW YOU GOT ME DOIN IT!!!    :banghead:

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
I can't stop either Grute...every single time I change the rolls .....I am ALWAYS thinking of Jewel...  :rotflmao:  And she cracks me up every time...!   ;D

gg

Offline CampYJewel

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad I could help!!! ;D (not that I like to be thought of when you change the TP roll)  The only problem now is I am going to think of this darn post and probally start up my old resolution.  Almost like an obsession I can't walk away from!!!!!  HELP!!!!!  The toilet paper rolls are coming after me  :rotflmao:

Jewel

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
HELP!!!!!  The toilet paper rolls are coming after me  :rotflmao:

Jewel
OMG, you crack me up Jewel!!  :rotflmao:

:dancinred: gg

Offline GuideGirlsMom

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey Jewel--U can get TP in tripple rolls now--that my help out alot with that size ;D---GGM

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Anyone remember this thread?  Anyone remember their resolution?  Mine was kinda general and as I thought about it, I thought if I ran 1 5K per month then I'd have to keep running between them and the end result would be getting in better shape.  So with the best intentions, that was my plan.  Well work got in the way of one then something else stopped me from the 2nd and so on.  So a buddy said, hey just do 2 per month and you'll catch up.  Perfect. 

So today I just ran my 2nd 5K of the year.  I finished in 24.45 minutes  :woot:  My next one isn't until June 20 but no kickin back till then.  My goal this time is to beat this time by at least one minute. 

So how is everyone else doing on their resolutions?

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I never put down a resolution............BUT, it was to drink more BEER!!!!  I covered that one...over...and over....and over.....and over!   :rotflmao:

Anyways, on a serious note..........I'm proud of you Grute Dude!

Keep going as long as you can!

It will help you in the long run!........See what I did there....a play on words...... :rotflmao:

Hunter
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!