Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4975523 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
way to go Coffee, me my GF are having fun too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  good to hear from ya!!!
:pouty: :pouty: way TMI!! :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Gad, this is turning into the Hallmark channel..... :kiss:         :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
oh so YOU DO WATCH??? :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Nope. I've blocked it off my channel list.  But you clowns talk about it a lot.  :mooning:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
way to go Coffee, me my GF are having fun too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  good to hear from ya!!!

poor baby!!!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  always alone!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :sleazy:
:happy1: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: ;)
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Gad, this is turning into the Hallmark channel..... :kiss:         :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
oh so YOU DO WATCH??? :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:doah: :smiley: :smiley: :rolleyes:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: done tuckered out!! :doah: :rolleyes: anudder successful weekend in da books  :happy1: one if these weekends I might even get to go fishing. :confused: :crazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 70* & rainin here, it started 'bout a 1/2 hour ago. Looks like it may keep it up until 9-10:00, we need it. :happy1: Going to still make 80*, they're sayin. :scratch: A short list again today so I'll just roll with it. Have a good un.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 62 heading for 81 today. It was certainly a steamy weekend. We went out fishing Saturday afternoon and it was a warm one. Not much for a breeze that day. But that was probably better for my dad not to be rocking in the boat. We did manage to come in with a nice batch of fish. So they got to take some fish home with them. Otherwise back to the grind today. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, saying rain here too, hope we get some...  got the yards mowed so bring on the rain..  got a few other things done yesterday too..  today just a few things to do..  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I see some of you may be getting some severe weather.  Hope not too bad though.  Looks like it is staying south of us.  Dark and cloudy here.  I would like to see a shot of rain for us.  Plan on mowing today.  Well drillers should be here tomorrow.  We went for a boat ride yesterday since we haven't done that for a few days.  Making progress on the bridge but a long way to go.  Still working on pilings so not a lot to see.  Man we had green smoothies again today.  They are really good.  Stuff a lot of lettuce in our Ninja glass and some yogurt and almond milk and half a banana.  Easy to do.  We each make our own as we have two glasses that came with the Ninja.  The wife won it at a company Xmas party.  Be careful with this weather and have a fun day.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. just seen on my new fangled phone both cold spring and the cabin have 2 warnings out. lightning alert as well as a severe thunderstorm warning. the rain is welcome, lightning........not so much. just  hope the thunderstorm isnt damaging!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so far some rain but more thunder and some wind... 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 71 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 80's. Pretty good chance of rain along with the threat of a severe thunderstorm this afternoon. Oh goody. Finally got everything picked up after the last storm and looking nice in the yard so that's usually when it messes things up, again.  :sad: Will be around the area today so have to keep my cell phone handy in case I see little blue woodland creatures being hurled about.  :shocked:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe it'll blow those $#@@% Jap bugs off my poor birch tree...... :angry2:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
'Bout done here, worst was south of Hwy 2. I was out 45 minute to an hour ago & I had to look pretty hard to see if there was any in the gauge. :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sunny here; sayin' bad stuff between 4-7:00 PM Severe T-storm watch out.  :rolleyes:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
air is so thick here it look froggy!!!!!!!! :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
air is so thick here it look froggy!!!!!!!! :doah:

I imagine.  :rolleyes:   :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gettin' just hammered down here...I suppose there goes my fishing tomorrow... :angry2:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it will be nice tomorrow!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup things will settle down overnight and will be a good day tomorrow.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Never got a drop of rain in cold spring. :confused: :confused: it poured in Ramsey.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We could use some rain here.  The lawn is getting brown. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Missed us.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Missed us too and Like Barry said. We could use some rain up here. Morning boys. Had 54 on the way in this morning heading for a high of 81 they are saying. Going to cool down tomorrow. High of 69 tomorrow. One would think we would get some rain when the cold front comes thru. Hoping so. I have been watering the grass sense Saturday morning. Trying to keep it from getting brown. Going to sneak out of work and try and get me a bear surplus tag later. Keeping my fingers crossed. Otherwise just anudder day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 62 here going for 84 today and yup some cooler tomorrow..  the rain missed us too for the most part..  the little that we got didn't even show in the rain gauge...  taking the GF in to get a new knee wrap..  custom fit to her knee..  then check out the Sam's club in St. Cloud..  have a good day all!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
here's one for Reb...

what do you get when you take a bovine and divide its circumference by its diameter? 

A cow pi....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah:   I'll tell that one at Walfart.  :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, had 62* when I went out & headed for 83*, I hear. Same here mike, what rain we got didn't even show in the gauge & I had to watch close when I poured it out or I'd  have missed it.  :scratch: 3 hours & nothin to show for it. :pouty: I did manage 1 :fish2: for the box today :cool: :happybounce:, a nice fat 16" er. Did a little mowing yday so I could move 1 of our trailers so when Sis & BIL come up we can put their trailer in that spot. It's a touch long down at the road too but might wait until it cools off for that. Not much else on the list, hopin your Tuesday's a good 1 :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
here's one for Reb...

what do you get when you take a bovine and divide its circumference by its diameter? 

A cow pi....
:scratch: :rolleyes: :doah:  :smiley:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
1.20" here  last nite and lotsa wind. Sunny, hume, and headed for 83*. Checked lake status for today, just squeaked by...the No Wake status is still off....barely by 1/4".  :doah: Looks like we can zoom to our crappie hot spots....gotta eat and get things together here. Have a good one guys.  :fish2:  :fishing: