Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4984644 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 48 here and hope to see 68 today..  got a few things done yesterday including mowing the lawn..  I thought as long there is a chance of rain today, yesterday was the day to do it..  and it was longer than I thought too..  now it won't rain..   oh well...  got a few things to do today but nothing pressing...   have a good day all!!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice light show Friday in Hubbard co. Don’t know how much rain. Seen a bruiser bear just South of the schoolhouse on the drive up. Kids shot ok yesterday in the wind, took second place and good morning from Leech Lake. Later….. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. Get a load of that sunrise. Not bad. Not much of a SW breeze, either. That's nice after yesterday.
      Didn't do much in the way of chores or the "to do" list yesterday. Son-in-law, his dog and I did manage to pick up 7 ticks, though. Never left the property.
      Smoked them chicken leg quarters. None of us were that impressed.
      Son and his family head back to Baudette this morning. We recuperate after high energy grandkids visit.
      Stay safe everyone.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  it is 47 and sunny here this morning.  Should see 73 today.  We got the brush mower winched onto the snowmobile trailer and will deliver it to a friend that bought it.  Then sharpen lawn mower blades and cut some grass.  Good chance of rain tomorrow the last I saw.  Enjoy your day.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 50 here and supposed to get to 63 it says. We did make 70 yesterday. So hopefully it is wrong again. Ya, it is weird Barry the difference in temps forecast. Maybe it does adjust for location and being close to the lake. That atv accident is pretty close to home. I haven't heard who it is yet. Maybe I will hear tomorrow at work.  That dishwasher switch out sure turned into a monster project. Non of the fitting were the same. Had to run to Warroad to get stuff to finish. Turned into a 6 hour project. Hoping today goes better. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I haven't found any info on the accident neither. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
When I went into Warroad yesterday afternoon I met the emergency vehicles coming out of town. Guessing that is where they were headed.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 53 here & headed for 69, I hear. Had a busy day yday & there's still plenty to do today.  :scratch: Think I'll start with the dock & the pretty yellow flowers again & go from there. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We bought a dishwasher from Marvins and had it delivered.  I said I would install it myself.  Well they got here and I gave the guys $50 to install it.  Glad I did.  They had to use more fittings than I had too. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 55 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. Got thru the FFA banquet in good shape. Woke up with a scratchy throat so will see where that's headed. A glenn day would help. Not in the cards I'm afraid. So many projects and so little time. Get as much lawn mowed as I can &  if I've got enough left to till the garden. Will do what I can & live to fight another day.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:21:44 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers.  Got me some pike yesterday for pickling and smoking.

Got off the lake and noticed about 3 had no power. Went to visit John and Erik for a bit on bowstring,  came back, still no power,  so hooked up the generator.  Power back at midnight.

Off to a different lake  today, which one???? :scratch: :scratch:

2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds fun Glenn. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Should've give me a jingle, glenn, I'd have met you over there. I was wondering if they were trying to fish in that wind. Would've been fun to meet them.  :rolleyes:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Happened pretty sudden. Thought of it. Then when I read your post this morning  said you where really busy.  :scratch:

Yea they fished for maybe an hour  they said he's  got 300 ft of dock out and it's maybe 14 Inches deep at the end. :crazy: never seen it before they way they tied up boats away from the dock.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Should've give me a jingle, glenn, I'd have met you over there. I was wondering if they were trying to fish in that wind. Would've been fun to meet them.  :rolleyes:

now you know where you stand Gunner!!!   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what????     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch:................. :taz: :banghead: training-087................... :nerd:   ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: I was just watching the Twins about then......................& IT WASN'T VERY PRETTY........ :pouty: So, I was kind of lookin for a distraction.  ;) :smiley:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch:................. :taz: :banghead: training-087................... :nerd:   ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: I was just watching the Twins about then......................& IT WASN'T VERY PRETTY........ :pouty: So, I was kind of lookin for a distraction.  ;) :smiley:
I wouldn't sweat it Gunner, they probably just ended up in Inger anyhow.. :hubba: :rotflmao: ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I wouldn't sweat it Gunner, they probably just ended up in Inger anyhow.. :hubba: :rotflmao: ;)
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: :tut: :tut: what goes on near bowstring stays near bowstring.  :sleazy: think I seen a vehicle from iowa next door! :shocked: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: They must've known he was on his way up, Bobber, as the porch light was already on when we went through there ~ 8 on Thursday.  :sleazy: :evil: Your probably right about Satursay too. ;) 
I keep hearing about the girls up there.     :sleazy:   Maybe need to take a trip up there.
  :confused:           ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: Today at 05:51:22 AM by Gunner55 »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 50 and heading for 57. Made 73 here yesterday. Was nice most of the day. Then clouded up in the evening and started to rain about 20 minutes after I finished spraying for dandelions.  :angry2: It wasn't supposed to rain yesterday. Replaced to broken fender skirt on the camper too. That got wrecked late last summer when the tire blew. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  57 right now and only supposed to get to 57 today.  I think they missed the call on that one.  We did get a bit of much needed rain and hope we could get more!!!   Sounds like more tomorrow.  Shop cleaning day is on the schedule today.  Have a great day.   

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 52 here and hope to see 71 today...  got a couple things to do today and then who knows!!  looks like a few drops of rain came in over night...  Memorial say weekend almost here...   have a good day all!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  51 here and kind of wet.  May see 65.  ?  Not big amounts but did rain earlier.  Sharpened blades on mower and had to take the deck off since one bolt was stuck.  Got the lawn mowed and looks better with sharp blades.  Pre-op physical this morning so no breakfast in case they need blood work.  Well you all have a good one.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 52 for our start & we're aiming for 68 later. Had some rain overnight too, but I could only find ~ .1" in our gauge. Worked on some of the yellow flowers early yday here too, then I messed with the dock a little. Got that about where I want it, so started putting the decking on yday PM. Started cleaning up the dead tree that fell along the driveway a little as well. Thinkin the dock is a good place to start today as it'd be nice to be done with that. 'Bout it here, have a good day.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well Lenny's first overnight road was deemed a success. We set his collar up for the schoolhouse and that went fine Friday night. Took him to the trap range in Bemidji with 500 people and shotguns going off all day and that went great, with the exception of a couple excitable moments on his part. Went to the kid's cabin Saturday night after shooting and met Dave's 110 pound male lab for the first time. After about 30 minutes of "who's the boss" that went well too. I'm thinking he's doing good for five months old. Not sure what's on tap for today, need to see if I can get the 4 ply tires replaced on the truck with 10 plys it is supposed to have on it. Going to pull 28' camper 120 miles on Friday and don't want a mistake to happen like a blown tire in the middle of no-where. Might spot-spray the yard today if possible too. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm