Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4974084 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Happy Birthday Mike.  Which one is it?   Should see 67 here today.  Was 70ish yesterday.  Beautiful.  I got the boat battery charged and the Polaris 700 all charged up too.  Have the boat ready to go.  May drop it in the river today.  I did get the lawn mowed yesterday too.  Most of it anyways.  Looks great!  The fox is getting more vocal as the pups get older.  She was really yapping this morning.  The dogs were in the house too.  Our dogs are curious about them now but don't go by them.  When we had Buddy he ran right up to the fox pups and the mom ran a few yards away and started yapping.  The pups ran right up to Buddy and checked him out.  I called him and he came right back to me and never bothered them again.  Was pretty funny.  Well you all have a great day.  Gonna be another nice one.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happybday: :happybday: Mike!! Hope it is a great day for ya.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Happy Birthday Mike.  Which one is it?     72

thanks all!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy b-day Mike!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 51 at choretime heading for a high in the low to mid-60's. .04" of rain at the ranch and .08" in Bugtussle so a moral victory of sorts. Mowed some more lawn so that might've slowed the rain down. Need to put one more round bale in the lot tonite. Should wean some ewes & lambs so they're not eating us out of house and home. More cat herding on the slate after that. Another car club meeting with the octogenarians. At least one out of the 3 is still "with it". Dealing with the other 2 is a workout. Not sure how much longer they'll be able to participate so we'll probably need to have a plan B in place.

Happy Birthday mikey!  :happybday: :party3:  🎂
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:52:51 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Yesterday I went morel hunting after I got done mowing. Didn't find any but I did dig up a few leeks.. The ticks found me. Today I was walking along the edge of our windbreak and there were 5 of them waiting for me. Go figure. I got them soaking in salt water.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers........done again...... momma went to st clous, so wanna get a couple things done before she gets back and nappy time!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

:happybday: :happybday: ya old fart!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

decided the boats staying put this weekend......start loading it for the northland in a week!!!!!!! where i was planning on going is under road construction on hwy 23 by new london.....just dont trust the traffic there........... :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got the boat on the river.  :happy1: :happy1: Even made the rounds and visited some friends that were on their docks it is so nice out.  The dogs didn't like being in their kennels whilst I got their boat ready.  LOL  They will have fun now that they can go boating. Will have to take them for a ride later on.  Now I have to mow the little that I left since what I mowed looks so nice.  I am enjoying your birthday Mikey.   :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
me too!!!     :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
you gonna be typing boaranze later??? :scratch: :whistling: :drinking: :drinking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you gonna be typing boaranze later??? :scratch: :whistling: :drinking: :drinking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

maybe!!!   if you can we all can!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

taking one of the Harley's out for a ride this afternoon!!!
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:05:15 PM by mike89 »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 53 here and heading for 59 it says. Slight chance of rain here this morning. Looks kinda spotty on the radar.  I tried to convince the wife last night that we should sneak out fishing for awhile tomorrow afternoon if it is nice out. I got laughed at. She thinks we have so much to do. Well it will still be there on Sunday.  ;) One more day in the salt mines to get thru. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, made it to today!!   a darn good day yesterday..  need to go check my asparagus patch today..  then think about mowing the grass again...   plenty to keep busy...  48 here and going for 68 today, rinse and repeat for yesterday!!!   have a good day all!! 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning! We have mid 30's this morning but hoping for low 70's later. We have a funeral this afternoon. Still planning my morning.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 49 and they say 67 for the high.  It was 72 here at 6 oclock last night yet.  Nice day.  Looks dark to the north and east now.  Breezy too.  I need to fill all of my gas cans today.  They are all MT now.  I see at Cenex the farther out pumps are now CC only or prepay since aholes have been driving away when behind a big van or a boat.  I would love to catch someone doing it.  May be my new hobby when I am there.  lol  Was fun to take the dogs down and check the boat last night.  They were all excited and jumped right in.  LOL  We may go for a ride today.  Our neighbor would love to see them.  Well l need some java so you all have a good day.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 47 here & we should see 70 today, they're sayin. :scratch: We had cell phones & sirens going off here yday, Tornado Warning, no reports of damage or that it actually hit the ground though. :cool: It was spotted 6-8 miles SW of town & was moving SE. Nothin big on the list, so I'll probably head to the Y in a bit. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 49 and they say 67 for the high.  It was 72 here at 6 oclock last night yet.  Nice day.  Looks dark to the north and east now.  Breezy too.  I need to fill all of my gas cans today.  They are all MT now.  I see at Cenex the farther out pumps are now CC only or prepay since aholes have been driving away when behind a big van or a boat.  I would love to catch someone doing it.  May be my new hobby when I am there.  lol  Was fun to take the dogs down and check the boat last night.  They were all excited and jumped right in.  LOL  We may go for a ride today.  Our neighbor would love to see them.  Well l need some java so you all have a good day.
I noticed when we were in Baudette a couple weeks ago that both the Cenexes are now Northdale oil.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yesterday the guy that kind of manages part of Cenex told me that they still own both stations.  They bring gas to both of them. They quit giving annual purchasing bonuses a year or two ago so something changed. 

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman

Good Fishing Opener Eve morning.   53 here this morning and not a ripple on the lake.   Going to splash the boat this morning and make sure everything is working.   I am planning to fish but not going to get to serious about it until after rookie weekend is over.    Some yard things to get done around here too.    Have a great day All.

I deal a lot with Northdale.  They are a decent company. 
I noticed when we were in Baudette a couple weeks ago that both the Cenexes are now Northdale oil.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got to town and took care of my Mother's Day present for my bride and got the yard mowed. Our boys went to Leech for opener so we have an extra dog this weekend. Camper battery spent the day on the charger yesterday and should be ready to go for today when I go to the trap range and get it. Also put fifth wheel in the truck and planted the raised garden. It isn't very big and only took one beer to do. After camper gets home I'm thinking it's going to be a Glenn type of day. Bonfire and beer. Have a great Friday all, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......looks nice out. supposed to get breezy........need to check asparagus patch. then........... :campfire: and  :toast: afternoon.....gotta help Mike celebrate his b-day ya know!!!!! :rotflmao:

think i'll start putting in my stakes for the garden fence while burning up some firewood.........keep them friggin wabbits out!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

put a bunch of stuff in the boat yesterday....got a little room in the garage now!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
JB remember your box of shiners is still in my deep freeze.   :sleazy:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 43 at choretime heading for a high in the low to mid-70's. No precip at either location today. Drying out gradually altho it didn't dry much yesterday until towards evening. Took the Stude to Otisco last nite to the car club meeting. The octo-geezers were on their best behavior. Only had to stop & repeat things a half dozen times. Some of the other members have picked up on the notion that I like to move the meetings along. They'll make & 2nd motions so we can vote on them, then talk. Got a tentative cruise date set up for next Friday to The Branding Iron in Thompson IA. We've been there before. Nice cruise with decent roads. Better pick up some thistle seed & jelly today then fill the gas cans for the mower. The swamp below El Capitan is as dry as it's been for a while. Might have to order another transport of Sapphire while I'm at it. Running on lower octane in the meantime... :coffee: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
JB remember your box of shiners is still in my deep freeze.   :sleazy:
Well dang. Here for some reason I thought you were still waiting to get them. My bad. I will have to swing over one evening next week. I will text you before I do.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is last years but they are just fine.  A buddy of mine would rather use his years old ones instead of new ones.  ????   He caught a lot of fish on them too. Maybe 30 bags of them in the box.