Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4976626 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yet more proof that roony always gets more rain than we do. 4.82" at the SROC in Waseca in August. Only 4.3" & 4.6" at the ranch & in Bugtussle respectively for August.  :pouty:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Big difference between what they get and what I get pal. County Road 2 seems to be the divider between the haves and the have not. Crazy but true. Less than 4 inches here.
« Last Edit: September 09/01/21, 01:25:37 PM by roony »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin feller's,chilly start 57 degree's out the door but I'll take it over 70+ to start the day,looks like rain to the west,we all could use more precip.

have a great thursday...
« Last Edit: September 09/02/21, 08:13:54 AM by snow1 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 61 and looking for rain today..  should be here before noon...  so I heard or read that Harbor Freight is coming to Alex this Oct!!  that should be fun!!  broke the handle on my coffee mug again...  darn super glue doesn't hold on it, might try some JB weld for plastic..  or just toss it..  not sure..  darn...   have a good day all!!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 60 here heading for a high of 65 today. They are saying rain here today, but it seems to keep changing to less and less for us up here. Last night I pulled the remaining forms off of the cement and got the lumber put in the garage. Wanted that done before it rained today. Hoping that we get rain. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, TWC has us at 57* now & headed for the upper 60's. Headed to town today as we need a few things. Got an old mower we're gonna drop off at the salvage yard in Cohassette along the way. Rain's not 'sposed to be here 'til ~ mid afternoon. Gotta go, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning all. We're actually cooler here in the rainforest than you, Gunner...52* right now. Nice day looks to be. Got my burger all weighed and wrapped and tucked away yday, not room for one more item in the freezer. Am now all stocked up on everything for the winter....and it was all on sale. Makin' me feel good!  I see spring water is now in short supply, stores have signs up no water...the hurricane, I 'spose. Found me two huge double cases of my brand at Fareway yday when I got my burger. I'm all set with that! Mayhap I'll just putter around today. Double cheeseburgers on the grill for later. :azn:
Enjoy yer day all.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just went out and picked up ground fall apples, man I thought Glenn was off to the west with all the noise!!!   it was just thunder!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Raining pretty good here for now. going to load up and head to Hubbard Co. tomorrow am for a couple days  of R&R I hope, which includes an hour of mowing. Other than that going to clean garage and take it easy today. I did bingo last night, but had to share with two other people. Didn't get the firearm, but $83.00 instead.
Mikey, there's new coffee mugs for sale at WalMart. I can barrow you the four dollars if you need it. LOL :rotflmao:
Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Raining pretty good here for now. going to load up and head to Hubbard Co. tomorrow am for a couple days  of R&R I hope, which includes an hour of mowing. Other than that going to clean garage and take it easy today. I did bingo last night, but had to share with two other people. Didn't get the firearm, but $83.00 instead.
Mikey, there's new coffee mugs for sale at WalMart. I can barrow you the four dollars if you need it. LOL :rotflmao:
Later...... :happy1: :happy1:

aw thanks but I have more, just this was one I have used for about 20 years...  oh well!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

no rain here yet..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

[/quote]

aw thanks but I have more, just this was one I have used for about 20 years...  oh well!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

no rain here yet..
[/quote]

:confused:    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Glenn made me do this.  :evil:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nope I use a travel mug, can't stand ceramic ones

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
You guyz are brutal....everytime glenn's wife sends him north he is our pissin post on MNO...LOL

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning! Pepperpalooza was a great time. A great chance to sample lots of peppers. No one's head exploded.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
For glenn it's just a way of life... :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! 58 & cloudy at choretime heading for a high near 70. Back to wearing long pants today after spending most of the summer wearing shorts. Was fun while it lasted. Need to get El Capitan mowed tonite if possible. Whitey has been acting up so may be a challenge. Don't care. One way or the other it's gonna get mowed. Be interesting to see if the Gophers can hang with Ohio St. tonite. Can't remember the last time they beat them. Been a long time.

Didja make the water in the $hitter boil this a.m. roony?  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope, a little heartburn overnight is all.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's good! Too many hot peppers can give ya da burns sometimes... :doah:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Just had sausage links and eggs for brunch.  Been a mad house here this morning with people stopping by.  Just ordered a new pressure washer.  Had a cheapy for years that wasn't hardly worth hooking up.  Got a Simpson MSH3125.  Looks like a good one.  Man there is a lot to pick from.  Did a lot of research before I ordered.  62 here and still not raining.  Had a sprinkle is all so far.  Chances are going up as we speak.  Did finish mowing yesterday so like Eric said  "Let it rain". 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like a good one, was reading on them too..  dewalt has one like it too..  both sound real nice!!  now ya can get to work!! 

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Dewalt....ugh,just replaced my 18v batteries,the price was outrageous($100) but had to be done,I found out if ya leave these batteries in the charger unplugged,said battery will drain.

Sure looks like our entire state will get a soaking later today.hope so....
« Last Edit: September 09/02/21, 11:55:57 AM by snow1 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
20 volt here...

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Dewalt....ugh,just replaced my 18v batteries,the price was outrageous($100) but had to be done,I found out if ya leave these batteries in the charger unplugged,said battery will drain.

Sure looks like our entire state will get a soaking later today.hope so....

I appreciate the heads up.  My 18v Dewalt charger is usually on a switched outlet.  I'll have to remember to pull my batteries when not actually charging.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got home from visiting my mother at the care center. While I was there they tested mom for Covid. Soon the doors to her hallway were closed and I noticed the nurses and aids donning a lot more PPE. I asked what was going on and was told they were in an outbreak mode. I just got a message that they have 3 positive cases. Mom tested negative...for now.
Here's go again...

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dat suks roony, hope the best for your Mom!!! 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
All visits suspended again.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That sucks Roony. Hope your Mom stays negative. I assume she  got the shot. That should help.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh nooo roony,plan on seeing my dad saturday,I best check the home.Hope this isn't the start to total lock down again.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My best to ya Roony. Hope she stays negative. That really sucks. I know.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck to your Mom Roony.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 56 and raining yet here this AM. We had .9" as of this morning when we left for work. I think it is supposed to get to be somewhere in the 70s today.  :scratch: We are heading to Effie for the weekend. Got most everything packed last night. Weather seems to be looking alright for the weekend. Well, you boys have a good Friday. See ya on the back side.