Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4976824 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, it's 24* here. I just peeked at the weekend's forecast & it appears they've backed off on the snow a bit (4-6) but upped the rain totals. Either way it sounds like it'll be a mess around here until about Sunday am, when it's supposed to be done. Just in time as almost all our snow disappeared yday. Nothin on the list for today, just havta roll with it. Hope ya enjoy your Friday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, called 911 this morning so that my friend can get the help he needs.. he's one hurting unit..  called them by 430 so had to wake them to I guess..  a couple real nice young fellas...  not much else to say so have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning. busy day today. tomorrow is the annual holiday christmas get to gether, retiree party. we also do a toys for tots drive with it! gonna get the truck loaded wit my fishing stuff..............7 more days!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :fish2: :fish2: :fish2: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker;
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's great that he is getting the help he needs.  Good for you Mike.  You are going to need a nap today.  Hoping all goes well for your buddy Jim.  Gonna be a great day today.  The Dodge plowed out that big lets call it a whopping 3" of snow yesterday with no problem.  LOL  I think I will do recycling today and maybe hit the Landfill with some stuff I want to get rid of.  Buddy loves going for rides in the truck.  I have to leave Sammy at home.  He lays out and takes most of the seat so Buddy and I hardly have room.  Sad to leave him at home though.  Trip to Bemidji tomorrow for some shopping and an oil change.  Have a good one.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
30* and cloudy in MAYOville. Delmont's morjits backed off the predics here too, Gunner. Now whining 1-3"  with lotsa ice and rain or something. Not really checking what they're yapping about. It'll change 3 more times anyway before, during and after it comes.  :rolleyes: Nothin' else exciting here. Got a few things to do around here. Have a good Friday, all. PS...Del.....see where BOTH our Perkins are closed for good by day's end? My sources tell me their property taxes were doubled.........Ciao from MAYOville guys.  :coffee:

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/rochesters-two-perkins-restaurants-closing-for-good-tonight/5162217/?cat=10151
« Last Edit: November 11/30/18, 10:48:13 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 28 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-30's. Snow coming altho predictions (2" - 6" total) aren't as dire as they were last nite. To be on the safe side, locked the sheep in last nite at the neighbor's pasture. Will be loading them up and bringing them home later this afternoon. Also will be picking up the snowblower today so if it wants to get snotty about it, bring it on.  Glad to hear your buddy is being taken care of mikey. Yer obviously a great friend and I 2nd the motion of taking a nap, always!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: November 11/30/18, 11:47:29 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys, I just got home from the hospital and Jim is still in the ER but they are getting him a room set up the way it sounds..  it's going to a long run I think for him..  yea I tried to nap and no luck so far maybe later....

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
morning. busy day today. tomorrow is the annual holiday christmas get to gether, retiree party. we also do a toys for tots drive with it! gonna get the truck loaded wit my fishing stuff..............7 more days!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :fish2: :fish2: :fish2: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker;
Won't be much of a party with the Grinch there goin bah humbug all night.   :rolleyes: :tut: ;) :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 11/30/18, 01:25:41 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Won't be much of a party with the Grinch there goin bah hum bug all night.   :rolleyes: :tut: ;) :laugh:

I'm sure he'll manage something....  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Won't be much of a party with the Grinch there goin bah hum bug all night.   :rolleyes: :tut: ;) :laugh:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: dats right free adult refreshments and finger food!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker; and momma da sober driver!!!!!!! hope she dont try nuttin when i pass out!!!!!!! :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

[/quote] :rotflmao: :rotflmao: dats right free adult refreshments and finger food!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker; and momma da sober driver!!!!!!! hope she dont try nuttin when i pass out!!!!!!! :pouty:
[/quote]

Like dumping you on the curb at a Kwik Trip?    :azn:
« Last Edit: November 11/30/18, 01:57:40 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :angry2: :crazy: why you @#$%^&*(*&^%$^&*(!!!!!!!!!! :taz: :taz: :banghead: training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
 geez i hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
30* and cloudy in MAYOville. Delmont's morjits backed off the predics here too, Gunner. Now whining 1-3"  with lotsa ice and rain or something. Not really checking what they're yapping about. It'll change 3 more times anyway before, during and after it comes.  :rolleyes: Nothin' else exciting here. Got a few things to do around here. Have a good Friday, all. PS...Del.....see where BOTH our Perkins are closed for good by day's end? My sources tell me their property taxes were doubled.........Ciao from MAYOville guys.  :coffee:

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/rochesters-two-perkins-restaurants-closing-for-good-tonight/5162217/?cat=10151

Dude owned like 14 perkins's  and closed all but two.   Thinking Rochester wasn't cause.  Maybe recent interest rate increases?    I'm waiting to see more.   I still miss whiskey creek....   

I just looked and the advisory still says 4-6 on wunderground.  And on weather.com....
Comes in two waves, looking like.   

.WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM SATURDAY TO NOON CST SUNDAY... * WHAT...MIXED PRECIPITATION EXPECTED. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 4 TO 6 INCHES AND ICE ACCUMULATIONS OF AROUND ONE TENTH OF AN INCH EXPECTED. WINDS GUSTING AS HIGH AS 35 MPH. * WHERE...PORTIONS OF SOUTHEAST MINNESOTA. * WHEN...FROM 9 AM SATURDAY TO NOON CST SUNDAY. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...TRAVEL COULD BE VERY DIFFICULT. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW, SLEET OR FREEZING RAIN WILL CAUSE TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. EXPECT SLIPPERY ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES, AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING. THE LATEST ROAD CONDITIONS FOR MINNESOTA CAN BE FOUND ON-LINE 511MN.ORG, OR BY CALLING 5 1 1. &&

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I miss The Ranch and Golden Corral. 

NWS from LaCrosse,

1-3", then less than 1".......

Saturday
Snow and freezing rain likely before noon, then snow, possibly mixed with rain between noon and 3pm, then snow after 3pm. High near 34. Breezy, with an east wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Sunday
Snow, mainly before noon. High near 33. North wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than 1 inch. possible.

Intellicast says 3-5" snow with ice pellets and no rain.

Take yer pick. It's wedder morjit country. :crazy:

Don't matter to me. It's winter. The blowmatic's all gassed up and there's a nice tip roast thawing in da 'fridge.  :smiley:
« Last Edit: November 11/30/18, 04:01:33 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Can't keep up with the changing fcasts....

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Your better off not knowing reb. My snow chucker is all gassed up but not looking good for using it here.  I dont know bout you fellas but I had my dot physical today, went well but I had a dude doctor,  I'm so much more comfy wit dropping em  for da lady docs,  not in a perverted way but to me it seems more right. Any you guys feel the same? Or more comfy with a dude fondling away.. :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What was he checking? :scratch: to see if your stick shifter was stuck!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I better call in backup.... :police: 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: why ya wanna help da doc check boobers stick shifter!!! :thumbs: :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You sicko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Prevert! What are ya, one of those tranny boyz?!!  :puke:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: why ya wanna help da doc check boobers stick shifter!!! :thumbs: :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
HAHAHAHHHAAA

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
            :moon:
« Last Edit: November 11/30/18, 09:12:30 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Careful where you back up.....

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all!!  got to agree with ya Boober!!  the last 2 or 3 years I have a female doc. and it seems more correct too..  had an interesting day yesterday but it ended up great!!!! nuf said there!!  Jim is feeling better I think but the drugs most likely help that!!  time to go let his dog out!!!  have a good day all!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Happy Joy Joy
Hey Reb....

..WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO NOON
CST SUNDAY...

* WHAT...Heavy snow expected, with mixed precipitation at times.
Total snow accumulations of 5 to 8 inches and ice accumulations
of around one tenth of an inch expected. Winds gusting as high
as 40 mph.

* WHERE...Dodge, Olmsted, Winona and Mower Counties.

* WHEN...From 10 AM this morning to noon CST Sunday.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 30* & it doesn't feel like it's doing much of anything out ,right now. Had some fog that was making the roads slick overnight, as well as some light freezing rain this morning so it sound like a good day to stay home. That's OK as there's some good college football on today, got some clothes I can wash too. Forecast has changed again, now it's 3-5" with up to .01" of ice & gusts to 40. Hope ya have good 1
« Last Edit: December 12/01/18, 08:09:49 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
SURVEY SAYS! *DING* WINTER STORM WARNING!  4-6"....5-7"....4-8"..... 6-9"....  Hmmm......if 6" turned out to be 9"....that would be fine. Reb says I don't mind.....

« Last Edit: December 12/01/18, 08:33:54 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Careful where you back up.....

No kiddin'. I better get a backup alarm instead.    :huh:

Better put out the welcome mat for yer morjit buddies.....I think yer house is at epicenter. 

"Hi Guys!! How about some fresh pulled pork sandwiches?"   :rotflmao:

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 12/01/18, 09:38:20 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It's 33* & been rainin, not lightly either, here for the last 15-20 minutes