Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2011 Fishing Challenge Smack Down  (Read 487542 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Game Over...We win.
Sounds like something Cody would say ! :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, after looking at the team selection I can see there is no reason for our team to feel any great amount of pressure. Half way through the season this  :surrender:  :bow: will be what the rest of the teams will be doing. I'm familiar with juano's fishing prowess from other sites. :fishing2: I don't know AJDodgerf's skills but I'm sure he will do fine. I think we obviously have the first place team here. :dancinred: I rushed out early today and got the staple item at Walmart thinking I may have to hit the water hard because of the competition but then after seeing what we are up against there is no great hurry. Heck, I might even finally put the boat in the water sometime next week.

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Intimidated?  Not by the "old vets" I'm not.  I joined, not sure why since I chase more sunnies and crappies than eyes, bass, and snakes, but why not join in and stir the pot.

Bring it!

Sounds like you better be good at smack talking to help your team, because that post sure doesn't sound like you're going to help them in the challenge.

Are you serious?  I have the hidden gem of the challenge.... Borgie.  Hell, I won't even wet a line with her on my team.  She's also a hired gun and she taking Lee out and overboard to give us some breathing room.
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Just a heads up to the rest of the field. Engrain this name into your tiny little minds. The Barbarians!
The first to name our team.
The first in vicious smack.
The first to strike fear into the hearts of our challengers.
The first to take no prisoners.
The first to boast of two challenge champions.
The first to cross the finish line victorious.
The first to conquer The Gods of the sea.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 05/13/11, 09:19:32 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
     Barbarians=  Ladies nicknamed Barb that file books so you can find them again.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other meanings see, Barbarians (disambiguation).

Barbarians
Barbarians refers to the residual, semi-solid material left from industrial wastewater, or sewage treatment processes. It can also refer to the settled suspension obtained from conventional drinking water treatment,[1] and numerous other industrial processes. The term is also sometimes used as a generic term for solids separated from suspension in a liquid; this 'soupy' material usually contains significant quantities of 'interstitial' water (between the solid particles).
When fresh sewage or wastewater is added to a settling tank, approximately 50% of the suspended solid matter will settle out in an hour and a half. This collection of solids is known as raw barbarians or primary solids and is said to be "fresh" before anaerobic processes become active. The barbarian will become putrescent in a short time once anaerobic bacteria take over, and must be removed from the sedimentation tank before this happens.
This is accomplished in one of two ways. In an Imhoff tank, fresh barbarian is passed through a slot to the lower story or digestion chamber where it is decomposed by anaerobic bacteria, resulting in liquefaction and reduced volume of the barbarian. After digesting for an extended period, the result is called "digested" barbarian and may be disposed of by drying and then landfilling. More commonly with domestic sewage, the fresh barbarian is continuously extracted from the tank mechanically and passed to separate barbarian digestion tanks that operate at higher temperatures than the lower story of the Imhoff tank and, as a result, digest much more rapidly and efficiently.
Excess solids from biological processes such as activated barbarian may still be referred to as barbarians, but the term biosolids, is more commonly used to refer to the material, particularly after further processing such as aerobic composting. Industrial wastewater solids are also referred to as barbarians, whether generated from biological or physical-chemical processes. Surface water plants also generate barbarians made up of solids     :puke:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
They way the draft went Vegas puts the odds of winning on any team with a six in it. If I were to personally predict a winner it would go to team 16 right now. I will do everything in my power to alter that prediction
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Team 8 has a sleeper.   I would expect an early lead for them.   
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
They way the draft went Vegas puts the odds of winning on any team with a six in it. If I were to personally predict a winner it would go to team 16 right now. I will do everything in my power to alter that prediction

That would be The Barbarians! Team 16 name did not last 12 hours.  ;D
« Last Edit: May 05/13/11, 10:02:18 PM by wildlifeminnesota »

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011

That would be The Barbarians! Team 16 name did not last 12 hours.  ;D
The way team 16 feels about eachother they will from this point forward be recognized as team sweet on eachother 16
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
WOW!!!! :happybounce: What Luck!  :whistling: Friday the 13th, I get drafted to Team #13, with two GREAT PARTNERS. :toast:...and 13 is my LUCKY NUMBER... hince the 13 after corny.. :Clap:

The rest of you can just giveup :bow: if you want....

I just got in from Bill's bait shop with 4 dozen spottails... :king:

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    I was kind of hoping you didn't notice all that.    :cold:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Rule #1 You mess with Rudy.....I mean Bobby you mess with me.  He has big dreams but little talent, but only his teammates get to pick on him.

Rule #2 You mess with the Bull you get the horns.

Rule #3 HD put your mouth guard in because the next time I see you I'm going to open a whole live well full of whoop ass on you  :whistling:

Rule #4 Double Tap:  After our team runs over all you ladies we are going to back up over you and do it again for good measure.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Any team with Willy on it is already handicapped.  I think we should give team KFC at least a 15 inch head start or send Lee and Big Slick a case of beer to deal with the mental anguish.  
« Last Edit: May 05/13/11, 11:51:22 PM by The General »

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

I just got in from Bill's bait shop with 4 dozen spottails... :king:

That should be enough bait for you to last a couple decades.   :king:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I just noticed Willy's avatar.  What is that?  The Captain Morgan stance while holding some small Carp?  The Wife beater takes the cake though.  I didn't know they made those in colors.  I thought you could only get them in white.  Guess it's true.....you do learn something new every day.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Big Slick I feel sorry for you the most.  Your team consists of you, Lloyd Christmas, and Harry Dunne.  Call me on my cell any time if you need to vent.
« Last Edit: May 05/14/11, 12:22:36 AM by The General »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Just a heads up to the rest of the field. Engrain this name into your tiny little minds. The Barbarians!
The first to name our team.
The first in vicious smack.
The first to strike fear into the hearts of our challengers.
The first to take no prisoners.
The first to boast of two challenge champions.
The first to cross the finish line victorious.
The first to conquer The Gods of the sea.

If you believe this boy do I have a deal for you.

Yes that is Willy with the $5 he won from Lee on a bet.  Lee bet Willy the he could sit in a Deer stand all day long without making a noise.  After about 6 hours Willy heard Lee screaming.  Willy ran over there and said "I had the monster of a lifetime right in my sights, but he took off when you screamed".  Lee said, "I'm sorry but when that squirrel came back for the second nut that was to much to handle".  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/14/11, 12:21:33 AM by The General »

Offline Geodopolis

• Outdoorsman
Clint Eastwood's a pansy!!!
Shaddup and fish!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I just noticed Willy's avatar.  What is that?  The Captain Morgan stance while holding some small Carp?  The Wife beater takes the cake though.  I didn't know they made those in colors.  I thought you could only get them in white.  Guess it's true.....you do learn something new every day.

Well that said it all if you can not see the Bass and you think there carp you will fail this year  Fishing Challenge. I feel for you team mattes,  :scratch: Hmm I think not!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
Any team with Willy on it is already handicapped.  I think we should give team KFC at least a 15 inch head start or send Lee and Big Slick a case of beer to deal with the mental anguish.  

I think you meant to say Any team with The General on it is already loss.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

General I well mess with BB all I want As I do have a side bet with him, there is nothing you can do about it,,  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Geo and Willy.  Those where about the 3 worst smack posts I've ever read.  I expect better then that from both of you.  I know you 2 usually half ass things, but that's not how we do it here.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Rule #1 You mess with Rudy.....I mean Bobby you mess with me.  He has big dreams but little talent, but only his teammates get to pick on him.
I am just so lucky, this is my teammate bad mouthing me.  :bs:  You would think he would at least shut up or say something nice since he will be riding my coat tails into the top tier of challengers...

Rule #3 HD put your mouth guard in because the next time I see you I'm going to open a whole live well full of whoop ass on you  :whistling:

Rule #4 Double Tap:  After our team runs over all you ladies we are going to back up over you and do it again for good measure.
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Just to let everyone know up front. The Barbarians will not be posting any fish this weekend. Unfortunately in holding with our tradition, name and heavy reputation we will taking care of other commitments at this time.
Being a Barbarian we are obligated to pillage and rape this weekend. It's an unusual lifestyle but we wouldn't give it up for anything.

For those of you that don't understand, I can't explain it to you being mere mortals. However we will be entering fish soon. It's just a matter of priorities when you’re a Barbarian

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I am just so lucky, this is my teammate bad mouthing me.  :bs:  You would think he would at least shut up or say something nice since he will be riding my coat tails into the top tier of challengers...

Let me see if I got this straight.  Teams are picked, BB has the little crying pic because I'm on his team, then talks about Friday the 13th in regards to me on his team, then has to drink a half a bottle of Wild Turkey (are you sponsored by them  ;)) to put up with me.  But I'm the bad guy  :coffee:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
This is a warning to all the other teams.  We are going to drop in on your local lakes and commandeer all of your big fish.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
To be read with the theme music from Mission Impossible playing in the background.

Bobby your mission is to spend your summer fishing lakes throughout your area in search of Bass, Northern

and that pesky Walleye. You are to catch, measure and photograph the largest ones and enter them in the

Fishing Challenge. You will be teamed up with two other fishermen one who will select your fishing team

covers name. We advise you to keep a low profile and just let your catch do your talking for you. Good luck,

this message will self destruct in 5-4-3-2- {{{{{{{ BOOM}}}}}}}}}}
Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
This is a warning to all the other teams.  We are going to drop in on your local lakes and commandeer all of your big fish.

I would love to see you try that. As their is a slot limit on them and the DNR will haul your  :moon: to jail.  :whistling: :whistling:

But then you will have to catch them first and I do not see this happening.  :sorry:

Offline Go Big Red!

• Master Outdoorsman
Just to let everyone know up front. The Barbarians will not be posting any fish this weekend. Unfortunately in holding with our tradition, name and heavy reputation we will taking care of other commitments at this time.
Being a Barbarian we are obligated to pillage and rape this weekend. It's an unusual lifestyle but we wouldn't give it up for anything.

For those of you that don't understand, I can't explain it to you being mere mortals. However we will be entering fish soon. It's just a matter of priorities when you’re a Barbarian

Great to see Borgie is taking charge and doing what it takes for "Borgie's Raiders" to win.  Nice apron Lee..... :queen2:
Take a kid hunting and fishing... It'll be the best thing for generations to come.

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
Team #13  Puts the first Walleye on the Board!!! :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:
All this smack and the Team given #13 on the 13th is in FIRST PLACE!!!!!!
BTW walleye fillets are on the grill better go turn them!

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh yea for you smackers that havent gotten out fishing here is a pic of the Winner's dinner....

Yep, it was delicious!  :whistling: