Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to MNO? Please introduce yourself  (Read 377380 times)

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
 ::dito  ::dito  ::dito  ::dito

::welcome::  ::welcome::  ::welcome::

Welcome to MNO everyone, lots of new people here, so I will just say Welcome Aboard to you all, and be careful this site becomes very very addictive!! LOL!!

And to Mrs. Banger.. ::welcome:: , it's so great to have you in the chats...we can back each other up, cuz those boys try to gang up on us sometimes!  We wont have any of that business, we'll show em'!!   ::cheers::  GG

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: to our wonderful site .... just sit back kick up your feet and sit a spell .... and for you GG we do not  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
You have not been there in a while rchaze!! where have you been?  Come on in..you'll see....Although, I know YOU would never harrass us gals!!  :ROTFLMAO:
See ya in WC's Cave!!  GG

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
We have had alot of new members this month. If you are new to MNO, please take a minute and share a little something about yourself and what brought you to MNOutdoorsman.com or what you like about the site.

We have a great group of men and women here that are very passionate about the outdoors and love to share their passions with others like themselves. I hope you will enjoy being here as much as the rest of do.

WELCOME!!!
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: to all the new members and all the guest we have visiting feel free to jump right in and make yourself at home and enjoy our wonderful site  ::rockon:: ::rockon:: ::rockon:: ::fishing:: ::fishing:: ::fishing::

Offline Lil Grute Dudette

• Outdoorsman
Hi MNO.  Im Grute Man's daughter and am 9 & 1/2 years old.   ;D  I went to Holdem Twice's Memorial Day party last night and had fun.  I met Holdem  :chef:, Spinich  8), and rchaze60  :donatello:.  RC, that's for your phone ring   :ROTFLMAO:

This is a cool site.

Lil Grute Dudette   :rock:
Is home really sweet?

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: to the site hope you have fun here and my ring is back to pokemon now :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome to mno grute dudette!
i wanted to make the party at holdems
but had to work...

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 ;D ::welcome:: to all our little dudes and dudettes, WELCOME TO YOUR NEW SECOND HOME ! were are happy to have you here to join in all the fun we share and the stories that you can tell us all of your adventures . WAY TO GO !! DUDETTE !!!

WOODCHUCK
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
  WELL she told me last  night she would have a name today !! Welcome  lilgrutedudette !! I am glad YOU have a name. You and your family are going to have to make some more outdoor memories so you can share em with us. WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME. If you have any questions or  problems   PM  me  and we will see what we can do  or ask any of the other staff memebers , we are all here to help !!   congrats  good luck  and enjoy  this most excellent site.

HT  HOLDEMTWICE  (SCOTT)          :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz:
« Last Edit: May 05/28/07, 06:57:59 PM by holdemtwice »
member  # 569

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
Welcome to MNO Lil Grute Dudette!

I'm glad you have joined us and look forward to hearing about some of your outdoor adventures with your Dad and family.

Have a great Memorial Day!
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to MNO Lil Grute Dudette!  :rock:
On a quite nite up north you can almost here the deer laughing

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Welcome lil Grute Dudette!  We are glad you could join us here!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
HELLO my name is RANDY and I am a MNO addict  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 HELLO MY NAME IS RANDY  AND I AM AN ADDICT AS WELL   ::dancinred:: ::dancinred:: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: ::dito ::dito ::dito ::dito ::dito ::dito ::dito ::dito ::dito ::dito ::dito
member  # 569

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
Welcome to all of our new MNO family members !! 

Please introduce yourselves and let us know a little something about you and what you like about or hope to find here at MNO...  ;)

Have a great day!!

::fishing::

Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
HELLO my name is RANDY and I am a MNO addict  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

HI RANDY!!!!!!!!!    (::dito)
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 HIGH RANDY    WELCOME TO MNO!!!!!!      ::cheers:: ::dancinred::
member  # 569

Offline orsbar

• Outdoorsman
Hello my is orsbar on MNO {Orson and barb} we moved here from Michigan {Muskegon area} to Minnesota in sept/06 for work the economy in Michigan is on its butt highest unemployment in the nation last time i heard...
I work in the twin cities and live in the Mora area yea its a long ride home but i would have it no other way i love small town country living
back in Michigan we owned and operated a gun shop and raised coon hounds (walker dogs) leopard curs,jack Russell's. we hunted coons and squirrels with them
we love to hunt deer,coon,coyote,pheasant.turkey,bear as for fishing if it swims we try to catch it so you can guess why we moved to Minnesota

Orson&Barb
living the dream
 ::dancinred:: :rock: ::rockon::
« Last Edit: June 06/04/07, 08:52:47 PM by orsbar »
The bottom line is you don't have to support your fellow hunter's choice of weapon but you do have to support your fellow hunter and his right to have that choice !!!!!!!!

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 WELL ....  WELCOME  orson  and barb !!!   i am glad you are part of the MNO  family. as you know i kinds spent a lot of time up in michigan when i lived in illinois . and yes  we snagged salmon  with the best of em  in the river . 
  i hope you both enjoy the  site, if you have any question  please  find a staff member  and ask it !!!

HT  HOLDEMTWICE   SCOTT
member  # 569

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 ::welcome:: orson and barb !! we are happy to have you both join our little country club  of minnesotas finest fishing and hunting people ! we have just grown by 2 more with your joining up and shareing the things that you love so well !  enjoy the MNO site and all it has to offer.

::welcome:: woodchuck
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
hey orsbar welcome to the site...where you at in mora i spend alot of weekends there maybe we could get a beer at the crowsnest next time i come up...look me up ...icebanger

Offline Catwoman

• Outdoorsman
    • Outdoor Adventure Ministries Magazine
Hello my is orsbar on MNO {Orson and barb} we moved here from Michigan {Muskegon area} to Minnesota in sept/06 for work the economy in Michigan is on its butt highest unemployment in the nation last time i heard...
I work in the twin cities and live in the Mora area yea its a long ride home but i would have it no other way i love small town country living
Orson&Barb
living the dream
 ::dancinred:: :rock: ::rockon::

Hi you two, welcome!  I have a cabin and land up by Mora and I know what you mean by small town living.  I spend 3-4 days a week up there but worked down here. I joined the Kanebec Chamber of Commerce at one point thinking I might move to Mora three years ago, but think I will aim for Isle instead.  And ya, like you, I will commute and I already know it will be worth it !

Linda aka Catwoman
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Welcome to MNO Orson and Barb!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 HI my name is scott (holdemtwice )  i moved here a little over two years ago . i lived in the chicago erea for over 36 years . i had several  businesses  in illinois  that i sold  and closed to come and live here. i was looking for a simple life  and i think i found it .
 My wife grew up in EDEN PRAIRIE   and most of her family is around the metro  and in the st. cloud erea.  So formeit was a no brainer. I loveto hunt and fish. i have only been on the ice  twice in my life. I look forward to hard water fishing  this season.
  Well luck would have it , back in sept .  i was offered the family business (wholesale bait) and a purchased it. my wifes uncle began this company   over 23 years ago  or so . (i have been told between 23  and 25 years ago ) So our family has a lot of experience in dealing with bait and how to maintain it.
  I also opened a construction company aroundthe same time as i purchased the bait bus. i only take on small jobs fori do not have the subs in this state that i had  in illinois .  i also opened a snow  removal  company  this past year.
  I have three boys  ages  19 , 6 , and 5  . i am married to my beautiful wife  for 13 years this sept!!! 

i look forward to helping others  and enjoying the great  outdoors. 

HT HOLDEMTWICE   SCOTT
member  # 569

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Welcome to MNO Orson and Barb!!  Hope you both enjoy it here as much as we do!!  GG

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
 ::welcome:: to the MNO family Orson and Barb. We're glad to have you here with us.   ;D
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
We have had many new members over the last couple of weeks,  ::welcome:: to all of our new MNO family members !! 

Please take a minute to introduce yourselves and let us know a little something about you and what you like about or hope to find here at MNO...  ;)

Thanks, and have a great weekend!!
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline jr419

Hi everyone, My name is josh and i am woodchucks oldest son i am 24 yrs old, single father of one. MY intrests are just about anything that goes on outside. And dont let my dad fool you his not the greatest fisherman in the world as i have plenty of things to teach him yet!!! lol

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: Welcome to MNO Josh!   ::welcome::

Feel free to share any and all stories about your dear ol' dad if you like!  I'm sure the members would LOVE a good laugh-er I mean story!  :ROTFLMAO:
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com