Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to MNO? Please introduce yourself  (Read 377382 times)

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
WELL...... welcome Pete . we are glad to have you aboard !! if you have questions about fishing  or need help ,  post it. you will be surprised at the responses you may receive . also  feel free to contact  any staff member  if you have problems  comments  or  ???????    just let us know .  i hope you enjoy this site  as much as we do .  fish on 

HOLDEMTWICE
member  # 569

Offline Pete

• Outdoorsman
WELL...... welcome Pete . we are glad to have you aboard !! if you have questions about fishing  or need help ,  post it. you will be surprised at the responses you may receive . also  feel free to contact  any staff member  if you have problems  comments  or  ???????    just let us know .  i hope you enjoy this site  as much as we do .  fish on 

HOLDEMTWICE

Thanks. I'll be sure to post my questions, and hopefully I'll be able to contribute some as well.

Offline luvnlife

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::

Kick back and relax Pete alot of useful info here!! Share your stories!

...............................LUVNLIFE..............................................

Offline Roosterslayer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
My name is Brandon I am 26 yoa, I live in Monticello and when I am not hunting, I am fishing, and when the fishing slows down in January I am out chasing yotes until March/April.

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 ::welcome:: to MNO roosterslayer! happy to have you here ! have a great time with the site .

wc
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
 ::welcome:: to MNOutdoorsman.com Pete and Roosterslayer !

Glad to have you on board with us. I know you will both enjoy all of the great info, great fun, and great folks here at MNO.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM any MNO Staff person.
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline GETDOWNDOG

If it flies it dies  :bandana:                ::50cal::

This site rules!!!

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 WELCOME ROOSTERSLAYER  AND GETDOWNDOG  we all hope youenjoy the site. please take the time to  look at the forums. dont be affraidto post any questions  ideas  or to just say  hey !!  if you have any problems  or questions  please contact a staff memeber  .  we are here to help in any way .  i want to welcome you both again .   

HOLDEMTWICE
member  # 569

Offline Jackitup

• Outdoorsman
Hey yawl....
I'm Jon, Randy aka Bonehead asked me to join in over here. I'm 52 years old and feel older. I'm a Critical Care Respiratory Therapist at Children's Hospital in Mpls for my grown up job and enjoy hunting, fishing, BBQing, gardening, pool, drinkng beer and brandy and an occasional cigar when I ain't grown up. I have 3 daughters, Adria, Malea, and Alyssa, 1 grandaughter Ave Rose, and 1 grandson Jack who is up in Heaven finding all the good hunting and fishing spots for me.
After Deer hunting every year we make large amounts of sausage to split between the 3-4 of us that pitch in meat and time to get it all together, usually 4-6 hundred pounds. Randy wanted me over here to help with sausage making and such thinking I'm good at it or something. Well, we do good with what we do but an expert by no means but would be willing to help anyone out. Looking forward to talking crap with all of you.
Jon
Stay In The Smoke....

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: ! jackitup , as we all know an expert at nothing is better then an expert at all things ? welcome to MNO and happy to read about the sausage makeing ventures . sure we all can learn some tricks from each other .

woodchuck
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome to mno jon! jon can bbq with the best of us and
maybe share some recipes at the bbq shack!
jon try chat some nite we have a lot of fun there!
met jon for the first time, we went to pastor hamiltons
bbq joint on east 7th in st paul. had a few adult beverages
at a bar near there. it was a good time  will have to get to  jons
place, he has some neat equiptment for meat prep.

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Bullseye

• Minnow
Hi, I'm Bullseye, and I'm new here.  I'm Leech Angler's son.  I like to fish,hunt,and play football.  My birthday is in September. :bday:  I fish at Leech Lake with my dad and brother, I like to fish for sunnies,crappies,bass,and northern pike.  I'm excited about joining MNO, and look forward to learning more about it.

Bullseye
« Last Edit: May 05/20/07, 03:29:15 PM by Bullseye »

Offline Little Leech

Hello, I'm Little Leech.  I'm Leech Angler's littlest son, and Bullseyes brother.  I like to fish, hunt,play video games,wrestling guys, and with my friends.  I've caught sunnies,crappies,a bass,northern, perch, and this year I hope to catch my first walleye.  My birthday is in October :bday:.  I have a BB gun that my dad, brother and I shoot in our basement and in the woods.  I hope to learn more from MNO so I can be a better fisherman and hunter in the future. ::fishing:: :rock:
Little Leech

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome to MNO  bullseye and little leech! have
a great time here!

randy aka bonehead
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
  ::dito  ::dito  ::dito
On a quite nite up north you can almost here the deer laughing

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
 ;D ::welcome:: ::fishing:: WELCOME to MNO little leech angler! glad to have you and your brother aboard !! have fun you and your family here at MNO  as we just keep geting larger by the day . WELCOME TO THE FAMILY !!

::fishing:: woodchuck  ::fishing::

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
 ;D ::welcome:: AND A BIG PREWELCOME TO OUR NEWEST GAL MEMBER MRS.ICEBANGER! gal pal and future wife of our own mr. icebanger, welcome to the site and hope to have many a good laughs when we all get a chance to chat in the chat cave . WELCOME TO YOU BOTH !! ::welcome:: ::fishing:: ::cheers::

woodchuck

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome miss icebanger!!  now i will have to behave
in chat!

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
wow to meny new members to remember so I will just say  ::welcome:: to all. NIce to have you aboard.

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
i want to welcome my gal mrs icebanger she dosent hunt  and only goes icefishing  to what she says ice drink she is a fun person probley wont post alot but wants too chat with all our friends. ::cheers::

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
 ::welcome:: Bullseye, Little Leech and Mrs Icebanger.

It's great to have you all here with us in the MNO family.

::fishing::
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 ok let me get er straight . welcome  jon  bullseye and little leech   .  i hope you all enjoy our great littlesite here. we have alot of fun  and like trading information. if any of you have any questions we the staff  are here to help. kick back pull a chair up  and lets get chattin .    SCOTT AKA  HOLDEMTWICE AKA  ALECK (ASK BIGSLICK)
member  # 569

Offline Berettaman

• Minnow
I am Dean (or Dino) and currently live in Andover....seems like a lot of us do.  Learned about this site from a few folks here.  I love to hunt and fish, mostly pheasants and deer.  I am involved with Pheasants Forever and teach firearm safety.  36 years old with a great wife and 3 year old little girl who can pretty much identify all of our animals and most of our birds and fish already.  I have a brittany named Belle who is gonna be a great rooster dog.  She is gonna turn 2 in a couple of weeks and already has a lot of birds shot over her.  I like muskie fitchin' and fish Lac Seul every year.

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
 ::welcome:: to the MNO family Berettaman. Maybe you can share some of your memorable pheasant or deer hunts with us in the hunting forum. Does your wife hunt or fish with you?
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
   ::dito      ::welcome::  TO THE SITE. GLAD TO HAVE YOU ABOARD. CANT WAIT TO READ SOME HUNTING STORIES.
  if you have any questions  please contact one of us , the staff , we are here to help in any way we can. again welcome and i (we ) hope you enjoy our great site !!

HT HOLDEMTWICE
« Last Edit: May 05/24/07, 08:14:47 AM by holdemtwice »
member  # 569

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome dino!  you dino from the shack? have a great
time here many great people here.

randy aka bonehead aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::dito dino  ::welcome:: don't forget to come see bonehead and me at he chat.you will have to put up with other nuts there though.
« Last Edit: May 05/23/07, 07:55:14 PM by tripnchip »

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: to the best site on the net  hope you enjoy it as we do and once again  ::welcome::

Offline Berettaman

• Minnow
Yep Bonehead, I am Dino from the shack.

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome::  welcome to MNO DINO !! aka berettaman you will enjoy the site and all it has to offer .

woodchuck