Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900385 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Oh for gods sake!!!! Candied sweet taters taste NOTHING like carrots!  :doah:
its a sweet tater....nuff said. yucky!!!!!!!!!

now maybe iffin ya added some KATCHUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Jeez, what a picky petulant pup!!! "Mummy, I doan' want none o dat stuff"... :angry:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
me likes a lot of veggies.......them aint one of them. some I don't mind cooked......others need to be raw!!!!!!! my daily lunches always have a qt zip lock bag full or raw veggies and varies depending on the time of year!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Gawd Reb. Wish you lived closer. We could cook each other supper once in a while!  :happy1:

Was too nice not to grill tonight. Even though she wanted me several times, Mrs. Cheviot relented long enough to allow me to sling some hash! Lamb burgers with Swiss and grilled onions to garnish the top. A little tossed salad, some pea salad and the Modelo Negra melded well with the finished product. Needed a couple GT's to get warmed up. There could be some mosquitoes about and malaria season is just around the corner.  Lamb burgers were cooked direct, seasoned with McCormick Hamburger seasoning w/apple-pear wood combo for extra smomeage. Time to do some pruning so I can replenish me supply.  :azn:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
UMM NUMM!! We GOTS to get togedder, Dotcheroo!!! A grill-o-rama beyond compare would follow..... hubba_hubba-404.gif

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Love that meal Dotch!!  Nice beer also.  good luck.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Looks awful tasty....!!!!  :happy1:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
All three going today, Cody snack sticks on the smoker while on the weber is a whole brined chicken for the wife to add in her salads and casseroles during the week. The big dog has a beef roast swimming in beer and broth..it's almost like having a plan b. :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
GOOD GAWD!!! BOOBER'S HIT REDLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
All awesome plans.  Like I said in the stove oven area it is St. Louis ribs for me.  Doing the 3-2-1 with less heat than I have in the past.  Found out my pellet grill was cooking hotter than where it was set at.  My ribs have been much better since I found that out.  Now grate temp is seen with my meat probe sitting on the grate.  Maintaining 225-230 now. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mabe with our grills, our dogs...we could do a Bush's bean commercial!!!!   :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/MteH7P9b0go

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe with our grills, and our dogs...and the MNO guys...we could do a Bush's bean commercial!!!!    :dancinred: :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/MteH7P9b0go
« Last Edit: March 03/05/17, 06:36:14 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
No action shots after the wolves hit the kitchen. All that's left is some awesome cheesy taters and a few chunks of beef. burp-402.gif

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hitemp bluecheese bacon cheese burgers!! oh my!!!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
WHERE??! WHERE!?!?! GIMME ONE!!  burp-402.gif

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hitemp bluecheese bacon cheese burgers!! oh my!!!!
[/quote

sweet!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
LMAO.sorry here ya go!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sunnies last swim, besides the oval office. Went with a little extra oil for some curds after the fish...oh my!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: yep........sculpting iss out da window!!!!!!!!!! tut_tut-3315.gif :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
We're just cooking burgers on the grill while it snows.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1: yep........sculpting iss out da window!!!!!!!!!! tut_tut-3315.gif :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ya. yer sure the spokesperson for THAT!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wow! Boober, Boar & HD have been so productive making great looking edibles in spite of the weather. Got me grilling done today just ahead of the snow. Barely had time for the grill to cool down before putting the cover back on. Over 5" of s***so far and still snowing. HyVee had bogo marinated Hormel pork tenderloins yesterday so I bit. One was barbecue mesquite and the other was honey mustard.  Pruned a bit on the pear trees so I had some additional smomeage. Also baked the spuds along with them, all indirect. Fortunately I had lots of dog supervision when slicing the tenderloins up so none landed on the floor. Mrs. Cheviot pitched in with a salad. Lots of leftovers for sammiches. Best of all Ruby and I got a great little nap in watching BB!  :happy1:

« Last Edit: March 03/12/17, 06:42:56 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow! That looks great!!  Ruby is so cute!!!  I bet you can balance a carrot on her nose.....:azn:   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/12/17, 06:49:30 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

yea well bucko you aint no lean mean machine either!!!!!! or should I say you aint not Richard simmons!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

yea well bucko you aint no lean mean machine either!!!!!! or should I say you aint not Richard simmons!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

we already know he's not Richard Simmons he a recluse now!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't keep up with all of this...  So who is like Richard Simmons, Boar, Rebs, or Glenn???

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't keep up with all of this...  So who is like Richard Simmons, Boar, Rebs, or Glenn???

oooooppppssss!! younger audience!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Man, I hope none of us are like that nutball.  Great looking spread dotch, gotta love grilled pig tenderloins.  No way to say no to ruby's begging eyes.  :happy1: