Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900375 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
well LPS I looked every where in our area for the grill I would like with SS grate, no go at all for infrared....   So I went to the welding shop down the road and talked to them..  well for about $65.00 I'm getting a new SS grate.  that's only a few dollars more than buying a new porcelain grate that will rust!!!!!!   again!!!!! because of the cracking....  they ordered the metal this week and build next week, oh yes!!!!
better be union made!!!!!!!!! :confused: :taz: :taz: training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

whats the name of that shop!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

Wang chungs welding..."berry nice relding"... :rotflmao:

Good job, Mikey.  :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well LPS I looked every where in our area for the grill I would like with SS grate, no go at all for infrared....   So I went to the welding shop down the road and talked to them..  well for about $65.00 I'm getting a new SS grate.  that's only a few dollars more than buying a new porcelain grate that will rust!!!!!!   again!!!!! because of the cracking....  they ordered the metal this week and build next week, oh yes!!!!
better be union made!!!!!!!!! :confused: :taz: :taz: training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wang chungs welding..."berry nice relding"... :rotflmao:

Good job, Mikey.  :happy1:
i gotz your wang chung bubba............its EL KABONG!!!!!!! upside da ole noodle!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Mark's welding, not union just a private owned shop.  decent people to woke with....  just north on Osakis on Ct. 3
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, of course, if they're named Mark!!   :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Why do we know someone else named Mark, Rebs?????

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

not anyone decent anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:whistling:   :azn:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

only thing is mark does nor own it any longer it's another fellow!!!  so no Mark there!!
« Last Edit: August 08/23/17, 03:16:14 PM by mike89 »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Brats, tater tots & grill'in beans.....

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
You eatin already Hd...looks splendid!!! :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Yup, we eat early round here....early to bed, early to rise....I get up at 3 a.m. everyday.....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup, we eat early round here....early to bed, early to rise....I get up at 3 a.m. everyday.....
Another early riser, I like it. I leave the house at 2:30 every morning,  I could write a book on the stuff I  see on the roads on the way to work!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Another early riser, I like it. I leave the house at 2:30 every morning,  I could write a book on the stuff I  see on the roads on the way to work!!

Yup, me...the drunks and the cops... funny thing is, you see the cars swerving back and forth and the cops sitting at the holiday gas stations..... Lol!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I have grilled sweet corn but never put it on the smoker, has any of you tried that?????   I can't see why it won't work...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

start a thread there bubba, and start typing!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

3AM!!!  I may get up to take a leak then but back to bed for a few hours after that. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got up at 4:15 AM for 27 years....including weekends and holidays...do NOT miss it!  :angry:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I still get up early also.  Had to get up at 3:30 every morning.  In bed by 8pm.  Hopefully after this weight loss I don't have to take blood pressure meds anymore.  They have this stuff that makes you pee more than normal in the pill.  Get up 2 or 3 times a night to pee.  Once your body is adjusted to a certain time frame it's hard to break the habit.  good luck.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I still get up early also.  Had to get up at 3:30 every morning.  In bed by 8pm.  Hopefully after this weight loss I don't have to take blood pressure meds anymore.  They have this stuff that makes you pee more than normal in the pill.  Get up 2 or 3 times a night to pee.  Once your body is adjusted to a certain time frame it's hard to break the habit.  good luck.
Reiny, after my bypass surgery they gave me those pee alot pills too!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: i take mine in the morning, when do you??? usually by noon i'm back to normal. i dont wont take them when i'm driving or i have to be in meetings in the morning. i also take a blood pressure pill, this pee alot pill is somewhat a blood pressure pill to they tell me!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have the same thing with my BP pills, always take in the am!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What the hey, me too!!   :mad1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
The Hydrochlorothiazide contributes, but being old and male does too. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thank you, Dr. Delmar. And now, a word from our sponsor....... :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I was gonna grill tonight, but now I feel like peeing.. :crazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
put some sweet corn on the smoker grill for 1 hour on smoke and then 1 hour about at 200*.. I did shuck it first.. not bad at all. 

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn I take mine in the morning after breakfast.  They seem to last the full day.  I drink liquids during the day because you have to because of the pills.  good luck.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
put some sweet corn on the smoker grill for 1 hour on smoke and then 1 hour about at 200*.. I did shuck it first.. not bad at all.

How many times did you pee whilst the corn was cooking Mike...     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Thank you, Dr. Delmar. And now, a word from our sponsor....... :rotflmao:
speaking from experience...

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

How many times did you pee whilst the corn was cooking Mike...     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I think once!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Amazing what we discuss on these threads, isn't it?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: