Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5457786 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
dutchy..........if we get rain.........i wont complain to much!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
It's gonna rain in Cold Spring like somebody is dumping it from a 5 gallon bucket. Wind, hail, thunder & torrential rains.  Your maters are going to take a pounding.  :pouty:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: well if you forecast the weather like the rest do, I'm not to concerned, yet;! :happy1:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I understand your skepticism but don't blame me if I'm right.   :rotflmao:  You been warned.   :evil:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We got just over 1/4" of rain last night.  Pretty wet out.  Would like to mow today.  I feel much better today and slept all night without any emergency bathroom breaks.  I weighed myself and I lost between 10 and 11 lbs. I told the wife my 6 pack abs are almost back.  LOL  Think I will skip the coffee this morning.  The pup is doing good.  The wife takes him and Cooper for a walk down the driveway now most days.  As young as he is he gets excited and walks faster on the way back. Not liking the leash but he is getting used to it.  I hope "all" of you have a great day.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 69 here and muggy. Sounds like we may get close to 80. We got .15" of rain overnight. Some storms to the west of us. Sounds like we may get rain later today. We made it home from Grand Forks around 7 last night. The doc said I am doing good. He liked the range of motion I had already. He said another 6 weeks of crutches and brace some. He said I can start to ween off of the brace or crutches over the next 6 weeks, but I need one or the other. I see him again in 6 weeks. He said it will be 6 to 9 months for this to totally heel to my new normal.  :pouty: So I was confused from when we were in the ER. I thought the doc there said it was my ACL. But it was the petellar tendon that tore off. That is the tendon that goes over the front of the knee and holds the kneecap. Long recovery, but I can go back to work in a couple of weeks on light duty. Well hope you are feeling better today LPS and glad you got the wife home Glenn. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 67 here and heading up to 87 again...   I did get a few things done yesterday outside but did so slowly...   more of the same today..  nothing special going on so have a good day all!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad you're feeling better Barry

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Should finish cutting yard this morning, hopefully get a ride in a firetruck around lunchtime as the kids head for the cities to shoot the state championship tomorrow, then a nap. Thanks for the good news glenn, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, it was 65 when I headed for the boat early & I'm seein 86 for our high. I wasn't out long as there wasn't much of a breeze, but I did find a rock-o & a slot walleye(18.5) wanting to play. I'll give the new seed a drink here in a bit, but much else for outdoor projects could be limited again today. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........already done at the store. monday we have stuff piled to the ceiling........today not alot of stuff!! :scratch: :doofus: retail is friggin wierd!!!!!!

got home and looked at the digital thermometer.....said 102  :confused: that really makes me want to go out and do stuff!!!!!! yea right. it was in the sun though!!!!!! i'lll plug away at a few things!!!!!!! dutchy says its gonna storm bad so i'll get my tomato cages staked up!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is 83 here now.  Just got in from letting the pups play outside.  Should mow but am waiting till tomorrow.  So much fun to see them play with each other.  Buddy didn't do that with Cooper.  Cooper rolls on his back and lets Jake jump all over him.  I can't get enough of watching them have fun together.  I told you about Cooper chasing the fox in the pasture.  Well it looked like the fox was out there again.  Cooper looked at me and I said go chase him.  Cooper took off and here it was a fawn.  Cooper went up to it and then came back as fast as he could run just to run and the fawn followed him.  We waved our arms and the fawn turned and slowly made his way back to where mom was probably watching.  So glad Cooper had no desire at all to hurt the fawn.  I really don't think he wants to hurt the foxes neither.  I have seen them follow the dogs back after a chase too.  Just having fun. 

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
A few years ago I found my then young Gordon Setter and a coyote romping back and forth in the yard. Not to be a killjoy, but I didn’t think that was a great idea. A shotgun blast above their heads stopped the party.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
A few years ago I found my then young Gordon Setter and a coyote romping back and forth in the yard. Not to be a killjoy, but I didn’t think that was a great idea. A shotgun blast above their heads stopped the party.
I remember seeing a story about a polar bear playing with sled dogs.  When I went to google it, it seems as if that happens more than you'd think.  Go figure.  :confused:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon comrades! 70 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. Made it back from picking up my registration material for the BTT50's car show. Just one octogenarian to ride herd on as one of them didn't go along. The guy who stayed home gets crabby and has a temper while the guy who drove just forgets stuff. Get two or more of these guys together and it makes for a long forenoon of herding slow moving cats. Still haven't decided for sure what day my buddy and I are heading up just yet. Wanted to go Saturday but the chances of later afternoon heavy weather are better that day. Sunday sounds like rain but cooler temps so not as many babes in varying states of undress. Decisions, decisions...:scratch: See the weather pundits are already backing off on the rainfall amounts. Fertilizer to spread on pasture & hay ground tomorrow so that should really chop the rain chances down. Glad to hear Smurfette is home & that Barry is no longer crapping thru a screen door.  :happy1:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds like a fun challenge with your buddies Dotch. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 60 here and heading for low 70s today. Just before noon yesterday the wind switched to the north and by 1 we were down to 68. We got no rain out of the front though. Not much else here. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 66 going for 78 and appears to be humid too...    saying rain too, bring it on!!!   might do some mowing but not sure yet...   it's so darn dry..   I'll think about it...   have a good day all!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Like JB, it just hit 90 here yesterday and not long later it dropped down into the 70's when the clouds showed up.  Was going to mow but was still crampy so need to get it done today.  Tomorrow a high of 66 and 68 on Sunday with some T storms likely.  Cooper is doing the lay on his back thing so the pup can jump all over him and chew him up.  Funny as heck.  The pup starts growling and that is funny too.  Curious to see how Glenns weather turns out tomorrow.  LOL  TGIF.  Have a good one!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..... mowing??????? whats that???? :rotflmao: think i mowed 3 times this year.......once was the cabin.

well today is let'r loose day..........cool enough to have a  :campfire: and  :toast:.......i friggin need it. got a few things in mind besides. otherwise just a LPS, Gunner and Mikey kinda day!!!!! :sleazy: :happy1: tomoorow the last grad party!!! :happy1:

you fellers havee a good day!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 63 here & ~ 76 will be the high. Yeah, it was closer to 4 or 5 when wind changed here yday. Been for a boat ride already. Flipped the pump on when I came in, so 1/2 the watering is done too. Gonna move the sprinkler 1st thing, then I'll be done with that unless we don't get any rain. Sure, could use an inch or so, pretty easy. No more now, hopin your Friday's a good 1.
« Last Edit: June 06/23/23, 08:12:01 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Just about done packing the truck before I head to Emmaville for the weekend with three days of shooting trap in Bemidji on tap. Time for Mark to have some fun this weekend. However there is some work to be done too. I have the mower on the trailer behind truck so the grass can get cut before the holiday weekend next week. Unless it's raining. Then it may be sit in schoolhouse and have a beer. Finished cutting the yard here yesterday for the fourth time this year. Have a great day all, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.   FINALLY cooled off over night.  They are talking rain but we believe that when it happens.   Have to work for a bit this morning and then taking some kids fishing this afternoon if it is not raining.  Have a great day all. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 74 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. Forecast sounds like a broken record altho it's supposed to change soon. Tomorrow rain is promised. Even tho it's supposed to be heavier coverage to the north (roony always gets more rain than we do) we'll take it. Still debating about which day to trek north to the BTT50's. Looking more like Sunday now unless the guy riding with me can't make that work. I have to admit, I enjoyed the day yesterday picking up our registration material a lot more than I have in the past. Got to actually talk to the one octogenarian mano a mano. Interesting cat. Was in the Air Force, part of the SAC amongst other things when some of the fun and games were going on back in the 60's. Included the Cuban missile crisis and 'Nam. Always respected Jerry. A little quirky sometimes but now I understand him a little better. I feel obligated to help him with some of his memory issues if I can. Reminds me I have a package to mail... :whistling:  :coffee: 
« Last Edit: June 06/23/23, 09:03:03 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Couldn't you just drop it off at Roony's??? :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn's therapy session is going well. :happy1: :rotflmao: no worries the beer is close  :happy1: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks great Glenn! Although the yard is looking a little dry for June... :doah:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks great Glenn! Although the yard is looking a little dry for June... :doah:

oh that's from the fire I'll bet!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Actually he is going to the Taylor Swift concert and the fire is just a guise.   :sleazy:  He is a Swifty.  LOL