Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4960212 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Man that lite mist falling tonight and the 33 degree temp sure man my deck slick! About fell flat on my face! face_plant-2139.gif
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
21 here and still snowing.  Probably 3-4" on the deck and now I can barely see the grass. BAH Would be a great day to just stay home and read a book but like my Union Hero Glenn I will head to work and do a good job again today.....   :happy1:  May as well save the days for nice weather.  During the night the dogs started barking at something.  Maybe the two deer that are hanging around.  I saw them in my food plot when I came up the drive yesterday.  It was getting green so maybe they are nibbling at it. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
36 now for us, a 10 + mph NW wind goin too. Dry until the weekend is our forcast. Not much happening here today. Stay warm & dry guys.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning. I agree with you LPS. Still lots of big waves crashing into shore. It certainly has been a crappy week weather wise. Looks like it may start to turn on the weekend. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning,snow here. kinda sucks, wanna get in the field, might get some spreading done today, ground is froze, floater can ride on top. will see. weather is so crappy cant even get the gumption to help clean the house. new bikes , cant ride. I guesse it dose suck. owell wont be long. have a great day!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
21 here and still snowing.  Probably 3-4" on the deck and now I can barely see the grass. BAH Would be a great day to just stay home and read a book but like my Union Hero Glenn I will head to work and do a good job again today.....   :happy1:  May as well save the days for nice weather.  During the night the dogs started barking at something.  Maybe the two deer that are hanging around.  I saw them in my food plot when I came up the drive yesterday.  It was getting green so maybe they are nibbling at it.
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: way to go LPS, show them slugs up!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: pretty crappy as well here. few accidents on the way into. bridge decks are slippery as they DOT wastreating them. lite snow in places none in others.  just another wunnerful day!!!!!!!!! :bow:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
36* and Snowing way down here in Swampville. Boo hiss Minnysoda.   :angry:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Whew! Just poking my head in to see what's up. 32 w/little ice needles on the vehicles this a.m. Been a busy stretch here. A rash of funerals, friends & relatives plus the wife working at a flower shop where prom flowers get added to the mix. Corn planting got started, about 25% of it in the ground locally. Talking farmers down off a ledge about wet soils, cold temps, germination issues, etc. I went into the wrong line of work. Should've been a shrink! Got 3 rows of radishes in Sunday. Soil was damp but did it anyway. Snow/rain mix forecast Sat. nite - Monday a.m. Hopefully it doesn't repeat May 2013. Took the chains off the tractor Sat. and getting the snow tires changed on the wife's car today so we may be screwed.  :tongue: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Whew! Just poking my head in to see what's up. 32 w/little ice needles on the vehicles this a.m. Been a busy stretch here. A rash of funerals, friends & relatives plus the wife working at a flower shop where prom flowers get added to the mix. Corn planting got started, about 25% of it in the ground locally. Talking farmers down off a ledge about wet soils, cold temps, germination issues, etc. I went into the wrong line of work. Should've been a shrink! Got 3 rows of radishes in Sunday. Soil was damp but did it anyway. Snow/rain mix forecast Sat. nite - Monday a.m. Hopefully it doesn't repeat May 2013. Took the chains off the tractor Sat. and getting the snow tires changed on the wife's car today so we may be screwed.  :tongue:
MAN here i thought they threw ya in da clink up in canada!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He's been WORKING, squirt! Ever heard o' dat?  :scratch:   :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He's been WORKING, squirt! Ever heard o' dat?  :scratch:   :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
WOW you finally got your azz outta bed!!!!!!!!!!! sleazy-422.gif :happy1: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i gotz a 1/2 day in already!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Havin' a bad stretch with the leg issues. Only relief I get is laying down. And SHADDUP, don't EVEN SAY IT, ya pot-stirring premeditating pusillanimous peanut poker!!!  :angry:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Havin' a bad stretch with the leg issues. Only relief I get is laying down. And SHADDUP, don't EVEN SAY IT, ya pot-stirring premeditating pusillanimous peanut poker!!!  :angry:
who????????what????????? me???????????? :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

seriuosly,hope it gets more gooder!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: April 04/27/17, 10:37:05 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It ain't gonna, but thanks anyway. Perhaps the homemade strawberry -rhubarb jam the NL#1 brought me over last nite will take my mind off it.... :tongue:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It ain't gonna, but thanks anyway. Perhaps the homemade strawberry -rhubarb jam the NL#1 brought me over last nite will take my mind off it.... :tongue:
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: what you too do with that jam after she brought it over????????????? tut_tut-3315.gif tut_tut-3315.gif smeared it all over!!!!!!!!!! :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: what you too do with that jam after she brought it over????????????? tut_tut-3315.gif tut_tut-3315.gif smeared it all over!!!!!!!!!! :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :army: :fudd: :green archer:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
MAN here i thought they threw ya in da clink up in canada!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Hey thanks. I think they were just glad to get rid of us!  burp-402.gif We had a good time even without turning the water on. The lake is the water source and it was still frozen yet so we had to improvise. It was melting some so we were able to chop a sump in the ice, use the skimmer pump and get plenty of water to fill the tank in the sauna for bathing. Also hauled some up the hill to heat for washing dishes. Cut and split some wood, drank copious amounts of alcohol, ate like kings, visited with our Canadian friends, and played many games of cribbage. Sunsets there are amazing especially when you're just sitting on the dock with a cocktail watching the world go by. :happy1:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Home made rhubarb jam...*NOM*NOM*NOM* ;D

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I see the record low here for today was  7* in 1995... :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
couple good nites to snuggle up wit da NL Reb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he be lookin for a new job!! :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
couple good nites to snuggle up wit da NL Reb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Which one? I'm juggling two right now.... :doah: WAIT...Don't EVEN Go there!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Don't you have a new scootie to go polish or something??   ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Which one? I'm juggling two right now.... :doah: WAIT...Don't EVEN Go there!!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: well, tonight NL#1................friday nite NL#2..........that is if you can handle it!!!!!!!! pouty-1023.gif pouty-1023.gif :coffee:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

just cause I pick on the semi driver!!??  scooter is clean already so I'll stick around here!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

just cause 57 got a lick in there, before I got line, doesn't mean I was helping him!!!!    no no no!!   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/27/17, 01:33:16 PM by mike89 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

just cause I pick on the semi driver!!??  scooter is clean already so I'll stick around here!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

just cause 57 got a lick in there, before I got line, doesn't mean I was helping him!!!!    no no no!!   :rotflmao:

Whoop,my mistake! Chalk it up to that babblin' little spring peeper.... :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it's that blue thingy!!    :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

haha........thats not what you told me in the PM you sent me!!!!!! :moon: :moon: you said lets really get after reb...............remember!!!!!!!!! tut_tut-3315.gif face_plant-2139.gif

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey thanks. I think they were just glad to get rid of us!  burp-402.gif We had a good time even without turning the water on. The lake is the water source and it was still frozen yet so we had to improvise. It was melting some so we were able to chop a sump in the ice, use the skimmer pump and get plenty of water to fill the tank in the sauna for bathing. Also hauled some up the hill to heat for washing dishes. Cut and split some wood, drank copious amounts of alcohol, ate like kings, visited with our Canadian friends, and played many games of cribbage. Sunsets there are amazing especially when you're just sitting on the dock with a cocktail watching the world go by. :happy1:
hey dotch...........before them other 2 clowns get this way  :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: NICE PICTURES!!!!!!!