Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 518237 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So what do you all think about the Cousins to SF trade?  I am all for it.  This doesn't seem like the team for him.  Maybe we get Garapalo?  Man he was really talked up during the draft.  Has a great winning percentage.  I did hear them say he doesn't throw well outside of the hash marks.  Maybe that can be fixed??   Or do they try to get Teddy back?  Can't help but like him but is he that good???  Maybe.  Hasn't happened that but looks highly possible now.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i heard a little bit about that this morning on the radio.........cousins for Jimmy............... HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :oops1: :sorry:

i may have got a bit carried away!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm with ya Buddy!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :banghead: :thumbs: No way! :rolleyes: That means Zimmer, Spielman, & the Wilfs all have to publicly admit they f***ed up by signing him in the 1st place! :tut: :pouty: Not happenin IMO, egos are way too big. :crazy:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm with gunner.  I think if the o line could give him some time he would be better.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah: :pouty: awe come on.....at least humor me!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:doah: :pouty: awe come on.....at least humor me!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
OK ...............................HERE!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
« Last Edit: March 03/12/20, 08:17:28 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OK ...............................HERE!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
:pouty: :pouty: :doah: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Lotsa wasted space there.... :coffee:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
« Last Edit: March 03/12/20, 03:35:34 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
🏈   this'll make Glenn shoot tears everywhere.  ;)

https://kttc.com/2020/03/12/nfl-teams-curtailing-or-stopping-scouting-operations/
only if the vikings keep cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty: :pouty:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

https://kttc.com/2020/03/12/nfl-teams-curtailing-or-stopping-scouting-operations/
only when the vikings keep cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty: :pouty:
Had to...............................................fix it for ya. :evil: ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

only when the vikings keep cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty: :pouty:
Had to...............................................fix it for ya. :evil: ;) :laugh: :laugh:
ain't it past your bedtime. :pouty: :tut: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Vikes release Rhodes and Joseph!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
you sure you got that right??? :scratch: shouldn't it say Rhodes and Cousins. :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
you sure you got that right??? :scratch: shouldn't it say Rhodes and Cousins. :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  :tut: TE Morgan too, they freed up nearly $19 mil in cap space with Rhodes & Joseph being released. Going to cost 'em a little over $7 mil in dead money though. Knew Rhodes was gone but they were a little unsure of Joseph, last I heard.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So what does the dead cap space really mean?  We save that money but doesn't raise what we can spend?

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It's money that they spend on players who are no longer on the team but still counts against the salary cap. Mostly guaranteed money like the $28 mil they'd have to pay Cousins this season to not be on the team. :evil: :nerd: :nerd: There's some buy out clauses in some of the contracts too but I'm not sure :scratch: how that counts against the cap.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So this is appx.  Rhodes is due 12 mil and that means 8 mil for us in cap space and there is 4 mil in dead cap space.  Maybe it was Joseph but just as an example.  What does that imply?
« Last Edit: March 03/13/20, 04:42:54 PM by LPS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:   There is fun in the offseason!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
It begins.  Rhodes and Linval Joseph have been released.  Clearing cap space.  Glad Rhodes is gone but there is a chance that Joseph come's back if they agree to a salery change.  good luck.

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Good ridden to Rhodes!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree on Rhodes, he was due $12.9 next year & that's way too much for a CB who ranked very near the bottom of the league. They still owe him $4.8 so they save a shade over $8 mil on the cap. The #'s I found on Joseph were $10.5/$2.4 mil & I agree with RH that they could easily bring him back as he played pretty well again last season but only if he's willin to sign for less.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
This will make Glenn happy.  Vikings reach deal for a two year extention with Cousings.  This will give the Vikings more cap space.  good luck.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
This will make Glenn happy.  Vikings reach deal for a two year extention with Cousings.  This will give the Vikings more cap space.  good luck.
  :taz: training-087 :banghead: :banghead: i just read that!!!!!! awe gawd.......... :doah: :puke: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

there goes any chance the vikings go to the super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :surrender: :surrender: :censored:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Not much we can do about it.  Just watch and cross our fingers.  SO now maybe we will get a young QB.  This is Zim and Spielmans last ditch effort. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
This could be a smoke screen so SF gives us a better draft pic for him.