Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 503819 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
with the J&J shot the injection site hurt for a couple days and that was it for me... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Before I got our appts at Walmart set up I checked online with Thrifty White too, it said that they were doing the J & J shot along with Moderna's so I put us on their list. Figured out that Walmart opened a new day for appts ~ midnight as long as they had vaccines, so I did that before I heard back from Thrifty White. I did hear back from Thrifty White just before we got our 1st dose but we'd had to drive to ND to get it.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok, so maybe he didn't have anything to do with increased gas, or wood, or food or other costs that are sky rocketing.
But how is this going for us? Did he spend the $25 billion yet on vaccine production?  Not counting the Trillions in fake relief funding!  :bonk: :bonk:

"Biden has said he'll start working to install "an effective distribution plan" for a potential COVID-19 vaccine on the first day of his presidency. His plan would spend $25 billion on vaccine production and disbursement, and calls for an eventual vaccine to be free for all Americans."   :scratch:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Maybe he's still working on it leech. :mooning:

He's been busy getting that ship unstuck ya know. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Did you send your fake money back??? :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It appears to me that is what he has been doing Leech. 

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Au, Come on Man. You guys are just giving him a pass cuz us old folks are going to or already have gotten our shots. 
How bout all the young working folks that still have to go out and work to pay the Tax's for all the give away programs.  :doah:

Suppose you bought in to the "We inherited" line for this, the boarder and everything else they are back peddling on!  :bs: :puke:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I've paid taxes since I was 16, and still am in retirement. :doah:
.the border, Yea they need to shut that crap down.

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I had both of my shots at Paynesville hospital which is a Centra Care and I had the Moderna. No side affects at all on either shot. I guess I was lucky on that.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I had both of my shots at Paynesville hospital which is a Centra Care and I had the Moderna. No side affects at all on either shot. I guess I was lucky on that.
that's where I'm going Thursday. My wife has to go to Clearwater road in st cloud. And they told us both it be Pfizer.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
we are both getting the pfizer vacine..it seems to be the preffered vacine of centracare. although my daughter who works at the hospital got the J & J one. i asked how, she said perks of working at the hospital??????????

she did say she felt worse the day after the shot then when she actually had the rona!!!!!!
Ok, I have to ask. Why did your daughter get the shot if she already had the rona? Wouldn't she already have the antibodies?
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good question, I thought the same thing??? I'll didn't ask but I will.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
My first shot is today in St. Cloud
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OK so i sent a text and here is her response....Cuz i want to get rid of these effing masks and travel. and even though its a HUGE HIPPA violation i think they are going to require or mandate proving that you had it in order to travel.

her words not mine......... with all the talk about having this card saying you are vacinated i guess is what prompted her to get the shot. to understand her........she is pretty damn stubborn and independant and she has this new lifestyle  :doofus: :doofus: part of the reason she got divorced.  :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HD, where do you need to go in st cloud???? my wife is going there on 4-14, she has to go to like 3001 clearwater road??? same place as you do?????????? :scratch:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
OK so i sent a text and here is her response....Cuz i want to get rid of these effing masks and travel. and even though its a HUGE HIPPA violation i think they are going to require or mandate proving that you had it in order to travel.

her words not mine......... with all the talk about having this card saying you are vacinated i guess is what prompted her to get the shot. to understand her........she is pretty damn stubborn and independant and she has this new lifestyle  :doofus: :doofus: part of the reason she got divorced.  :scratch:
Thanks Glenn. My wife and I am even more stubborn then her. And she is right about the HIPPA violation.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I wouldn't go that far, these appear to be private businesses that are maybe pushing for the card of vaccination proof. NOT that I agree with it, but it goes along the lines of providing proof your kids where vacinated against certain illnesses to go to school, or like the no shoes no shirt no services policy.

Again I don't necessarily agree with it, but employers do have a obligation and right to set reasonable rules to provide as safe workplace.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
HD, where do you need to go in st cloud???? my wife is going there on 4-14, she has to go to like 3001 clearwater road??? same place as you do?????????? :scratch:
River's edge convention center
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I wouldn't go that far, these appear to be private businesses that are maybe pushing for the card of vaccination proof. NOT that I agree with it, but it goes along the lines of providing proof your kids where vacinated against certain illnesses to go to school, or like the no shoes no shirt no services policy.

Again I don't necessarily agree with it, but employers do have a obligation and right to set reasonable rules to provide as safe workplace.
Strange if  a business can't legally ask a person why they are not wearing a mask now. Why will it be different to ask if they are vaccinated? Also with the schools and kids. Can they really force kids to get vaccinated. They would force all the muslim antivacers a couple years back when there was the measles out breaks. I think people were brain washed into doing all the shots. I know we all got them when we were kids. But I still think kids are still allowed to go(or were before rona)to school even if they wern't vaccinated. These are more or less what if questions than anything. Mainly because of all the confusing  :bs: Out there.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like a no go.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like you could drive to Alaska thru Canada though.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like a plan... :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
aint you packed your crap yet and left!!!!!!!!! :doah: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
And from the Great White North:

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid?s=03
No, you can't go to Canada to fish or hunt...  unless you have some side action up there.   :sleazy:

From their website, check if this applies...

You’ve been in an exclusive dating relationship with the person for at least one year, and you’ve spent physical time together (and you’re both over the age of 18)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
And from the Great White North:

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid?s=03
No, you can't go to Canada to fish or hunt...  unless you have some side action up there.   :sleazy:

From their website, check if this applies...

You’ve been in an exclusive dating relationship with the person for at least one year, and you’ve spent physical time together (and you’re both over the age of 18)

So, you're telling me there's a chance.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
aint you packed your crap yet and left!!!!!!!!! :doah: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Don't make me come up there and fertilize yer onions!  :shocked:
« Last Edit: March 03/31/21, 04:16:19 PM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
First shot 💉.... easy peasy!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Don't make me come up there and fertilize yer onions!  :shocked:

aw heck Dotch you would never do that... or would you????    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
With the stuff he sends me in the mail. I wouldn't put anything past him. :confused: :pouty: :pouty: