Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: corona pandemic~  (Read 522748 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
me too.... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
read this on the internet so its gotta be true, right!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

the CDC says the rona is no longer a big threat...........yea about a year and a half ago.......... :confused: :doofus: :doofus: :pouty: :thumbs:

let me rephrase that....no longer a global emergency! :doofus: :doofus:
« Last Edit: May 05/05/23, 12:18:41 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh did they have an election that I missed???   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh did they have an election that I missed???
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :coffee:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
heard that the gal running the CDC is going to step down...   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
heard that the gal running the CDC is going to step down...
yep read that too!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I heard she's a cougar... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard she's a cougar... :coffee:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: i think i seen or remember a picture of her in the article......kinda a mainjy one!!! :rotflmao:

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Actually the World Health Organization declared Covid pandemic over. CDC just went along with it.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :coffee:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

seen yesterday where the white house is requiring unvaxed visitors to mask and social distance.  :doah: :doofus: :doofus: :confused: apparently they have invited all the college athletes that won national championships to visit!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the VA clinic finally dropped the mask mandate I found out last week.... 

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

seen yesterday where the white house is requiring unvaxed visitors to mask and social distance.  :doah: :doofus: :doofus: :confused: apparently they have invited all the college athletes that won national championships to visit!!!!!
I saw that.  Unbelievable.  No medical threat, but they are still compelled to drive division.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
This ought to be interesting...  :coffee:

Kansas sues Pfizer over 'misrepresentations' and 'adverse events' of COVID-19 vaccine

Kansas AG Kris Kobach alleges Pfizer violated the state's Consumer Protection Act

The data is out there.  :doah: Now it looks like the issue will have a day in court.  :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought this was a Corona beer issue.   :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought this was a Corona beer issue.   :sleazy:

2nd that!!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
This ought to be interesting...  :coffee:

Kansas sues Pfizer over 'misrepresentations' and 'adverse events' of COVID-19 vaccine

Kansas AG Kris Kobach alleges Pfizer violated the state's Consumer Protection Act

The data is out there.  :doah: Now it looks like the issue will have a day in court.  :happy1:
:happy1: yea thta'll be interesting......it was my understanding the Feds gave the Pharma companies immunity??????? :scratch:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That was my understanding to Glenn.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I guess we'll see.  If Pfizer lied to the government to get those immunities, there might be some liability.  Either way, the evidence against them will be brought to a public trial.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: It looks like it could go back to before Covid to me. According to 42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22, "No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings."

In other words, companies that manufacture vaccines are not liable if someone has an allergic reaction or injury after being vaccinated.

However, individuals can file a petition with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) administered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to receive compensation if they are found to have been injured by one of the vaccines covered by VICP. According to the Health Resources and Services Administration under HHS, "even in cases in which such a finding is not made, petitioners may receive compensation through a settlement."

« Last Edit: June 06/18/24, 07:30:47 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
A couple things to consider
1. There has never been a vaccine or medicine that hasn't had negative effects on some percentage of people.
2.  Millions of lives may have been saved by the vaccine.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Kansas may very well lose the suit, but the bigger issue remains...

In so many instances, the government and private industry mandated the vaccines, which Kansas will argue were NOT "safe" in accordance with the standards by which all other vaccines/drugs are tested nor "effective" in terms of what the Pfizer advertised.  Pfizer may or may not be held liable for any damages, but evidence will be brought to light upon which the public can make future decisions. 

Question...  If you saw evidence that actually convinced you that Pfizer covered up test findings and/or violated protocols to bring their vaccine to market (where they made millions and millions and millions of dollars), would you trust them (AND the government that turned a blind eye and allowed this to happen) again next time?