Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: crappy news  (Read 10076 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to news on the boat but Intune Marine wouldn't EVER see my face again unless it was to ask 'em
WTF!!! :mad1: That's a pretty quick turn around on the motor, most places take 2-3 days just to get parts. A bit of a drive but for service like that I'd probably keep his # handy. :happy1: :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's good Glenn!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That sucks about Intune but at least you went and got some more opinions. Smart move. I won't tell Boar I said that.  ;) :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That sucks about Intune but at least you went and got some more opinions. Smart move. I won't tell Boar I said that.  ;) :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Does this mean we don't get shipfaced drinking your beer whilst wrecking your boat???

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Does this mean we don't get shipfaced drinking your beer whilst wrecking your boat???
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: yep!!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to news on the boat but Intune Marine wouldn't EVER see my face again unless it was to ask 'em
WTF!!! :mad1: That's a pretty quick turn around on the motor, most places take 2-3 days just to get parts. A bit of a drive but for service like that I'd probably keep his # handy. :happy1: :cool:
its not a bad drive. yea, i'm undecided about intune........i'm not happy about it.

its a 1987 40 horse johnson, so iffin these dealership dont work on older motors, not sure why i would go there for much of anything now?? i deciced to put the brakes on the helix, for now.....but i wont be getting it from intune!!!!!!! he told me he was going to leave the ticket open if i wanted to order the parts.....think its gonna be open for a while............. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Welp, your no fun.... :pouty:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

yur just learning that???   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

yur just learning that???   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:tut: :tut:  :confused: :puke:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Fix the motor and then keep your eyes open for a used four stroke thats hanging on an old beat up hull. Just be aware the four stroke will be carrying a little more weight so be sure you trust everybody's judgement on the transom. The molded piece the one guy was talking about is a composite and will last a lifetime. Also, if his price of $2500 is all in, all done, thats a great price for a outside shop to do the work.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
got the boat to the motor doctor last night........sounds like next week i should get it back????

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
guy called today said the boat was done  :happy1: :happy1: $313.82 later, i gave him $320.00, and my boat is back in da garage. he said it fired right off after the new parts where in and ran it for 15 minutes.

Glenn happy camper!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: he said the transom is fine too!!!!!!! but boy does that guy have outboard stuff in his garage  :doofus: :doofus: he'd be hard pressed to park a bicycle in there!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm glad it worked out good for you in the end.  Sometimes all you need is a second opinion.  :happy1:

Still, I think you might have had more fun buying a new boat from the gal in the fishing thread.  ;)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is so good to know people that can take care of you when you need it!