Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: NFL Stuff  (Read 56508 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
DraftKings had the same bet at 30-1, FanDuel's odds were 200-1. :scratch:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I wonder if someone will end up with a pair of cement overshoes for that typo.   :huh: :undecided:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Not so sure it was actually a typo, but they might want to change how all their bets are reviewed before they're published. :doah:   :rolleyes: :smiley:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Bad News, Bears   :blues brothers:

:Photography:BREAKING: Chicago Bears Coach Resigns Following FBI Raid, Releases Statement

Chicago Bears’ defensive coordinator Alan Williams is stepping down.

Per NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, Williams announced his resignation as the Bears’ DC “effective and immediately”, earlier this morning. In a statement that Rapoport shared, Williams said that he was stepping away to focus on his health and family.

In a stunning development on Wednesday, it was reported that FBI agents had raided Williams’ home and Halas Hall, though other reports indicated that the latter location was not raided.
 Details about the reason behind the raiding of Williams’ home haven’t been revealed yet, but we’ll be sure to share more details as they become available.

Bears Cut Ties with QB Amid Dramatic Day for Organization

Nathan Peterman is no longer a member of the organization after Chicago decided to cut ties with the third-string quarterback on Wednesday, September 20.  Peterman is now the second reserve quarterback with whom the Bears have parted ways in as many months.

Later, starting quarterback Justin Fields blamed the offensive coaching staff for his “robotic” and unsuccessful play to start the season before ultimately walking those comments back.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
More bad news, Bears...   :blues brothers:

:Photography: Chicago Bears news: Over $100K in equipment stolen from Soldier Field, manager says/

The Chicago Bears are trying to track down equipment that was stolen earlier this week at Soldier Field.  A Soldier Field manager said someone stole equipment, including gators and lawn mowers, from a parking structure at the NFL stadium.   The estimated loss is over $100,000.  It happened sometime overnight on Wednesday.  Staff said the thieves tore down a security fence to drive the equipment out of the garage.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Isn't Bud Lite still sponsoring the NFL?   :confused:

First trans NFL cheerleader says no one will stop 'this show'

:popcorn:
Your just fulla good news Steve-o,  think if I was a Panthers fan I'd listen to it on the radio, maybe it was going all out for a peak in the changing room, the Bears, they just can't buy a break. Unless they start a winning season maybe the thugs will give em der break and not break in... :confused:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Somethin' tells me they won't be havin' any GBTQ 'cheerleaders' in Philly (even if it is da City of Brotherly Love) or New England.  Just sayin'

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Good thing she's a Panther & not ..................................a Cougar!!!!!1 :sleazy: :whistling:        ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/22/23, 07:04:10 PM by Gunner55 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Good thing she's a Panther & not ..................................a Cougar!!!!!1 :sleazy: :whistling:        ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

she???????????????????????????????????????????   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :puke:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
am i seeing the scoreboard right?????? Miami scored 70 points against Denver.......UFFDA!!! :rolleyes: :shocked:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: Yeah, 5 TDs on the ground & 5 through the air, 726 total yds. :crazy:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Luckily we play the Broncos and not the Dolphins. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is shocking.  Hope their coach hangs it up. 

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
That is shocking.  Hope their coach hangs it up.

I don't think Shaun Payton intends to quit anytime soon.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
The Broncos gave up three players and four draft picks across the 2022 and 2023 drafts to get Russell Wilson.  :doah: AND Wilson's $49 million per year extension runs though the 2028.  How's that workin out for 'dem?   :scratch:

The Vikes only had to give up money to get Kapt. Kirk.  ;)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope this isn't a trend...  NFL going "Hollywood."  I'm afraid it is bound to go that way.

NFL Fans React To What Patrick Mahomes Said About Taylor Swift

Following the game, Mahomes was asked by Erin Andrews about Swift's appearance.  "I heard that she was in the house," Mahomes said. "I felt a little bit of pressure, I knew I had to get it to (Travis)...I think he wanted to get in the end zone just as much as all of the Swifties wanted him to."

NFL fans love the honesty.

"Andddd we're all in high school again," one fan wrote.  "I’m literally sitting here crying laughing what is going on I love it," one fan added.  "Idk if he’s the greatest QB of all time yet but he’s definitely the greatest bro of all-time," one fan added.

You don't think that Taylor Swift is aware that the cameras are on her 100% of the time.  :confused: Isn't that cute... Budding love...   :puke:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :pouty: Meh......to high maintenance for me!!!!!  :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I was watching that game, seams everytime Kelce got the ball the camera panned her way... :bonk:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dont  get me wrong i'd hit that once.......or 8 times!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
dont  get me wrong i'd hit that once.......or 8 times!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Those long legs would give you a heart attack before you got within sniffing range.  :laugh: :laugh:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Those long legs would give you a heart attack before you got within sniffing range.  :laugh: :laugh:

got that right!!!   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It be one hellova way to go. :smoking: :sleazy:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes it sure would.  She's no Miley but she would do in a pinch.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes it sure would.  She's no Miley but she would do in a pinch.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

thank the good lord she's not!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: