Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: NFL Stuff  (Read 75586 times)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Get ready. Any bets in a few years the average Joe NFL fans aren't going to be able to watch their local teams, unless it's pay for view!  Sounds like their greasing the wheels now.  There are 5 international games this year! ☚ī¸

"The NFL will play a regular season game in Madrid, Spain in 2025, as the NFL prioritizes global growth and expands the International Games to new cities and markets around the world."   :pouty:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Been worried about that coming for a few years.  It is starting with the Peacock BS.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
X2. I will just stop watching  then.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup me too.  As big of a fan as I am if they don't let me watch it free I won't.  I won't buy anymore shirts and hats neither. 

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Hard to stay indoors and watch football with weather like this.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad we have a lot of windows and a great view.  I go down to the river at halftime.  You are right.  Hard to miss this nice day.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
This NBC half time show is pathetic. Other than a pair of long legs there isn't anything worth seeing there. I caught glimpses of the pregame and I'm not sure thats much better.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
This NBC half time show is pathetic. Other than a pair of long legs there isn't anything worth seeing there. I caught glimpses of the pregame and I'm not sure thats much better.
:rotflmao: yea i seen them legs too. :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We like the Fox pregame show.  Did I say this already?  This is the first time since 2016 that the Vikes have started 2-0.  That is hard to believe. 

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Fox pregame is fine, but Terry is getting a little long-in-the-tooth to be a hype-man.  Just sayin.

As far as new-comer's go, I prefer Jason Kelce to Gronk.  It seems to me Gronk struggles delivering the key points the the producers give to him to say.   Kelce is a natural and seems more at ease being himself.  He reminds me of Tony Siragusa.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I was reading a book and stayed awake to watch Kirk manage a game winning drive to beat Philly last night.   Funny as heck.  Always fun to see Philly lose.  Good for Kirk.