Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Twins  (Read 189212 times)

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
A random thought just popped into my head. Why haven't the Dodgers tried to extort a new stadium out of the taxpayers. That stadium was built in the 50's when they moved from New York.

Very good game last night. Always good to see the Yankees lose. Now the loud mouth, holier than thou fans can really scream for Boones head on a platter. There is certainly a lot of star power players on display, Ohtani, Betts, Judge, Soto, Stanton, Freeman.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I went to a Dodgers game back in the 70's.  The freeway was almost at a dead stop and still couldn't see the stadium.  We follow the cars into a parking area and walk through some gates and there is the stadium below us.  Pretty cool ball park. They were proud to only charge $2 per ticket. 
« Last Edit: Today at 08:42:32 AM by LPS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: hey dutchy..........you didnt hurt yourself with that random thought did ya..... :rotflmao: hope not!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

i agree alot of big name players in that series........guess when ya spend the money that's what you get!!!!!

question....is that Betts that playing now..........Mookie's kid?????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
No it's Mookie himself.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
No it's Mookie himself.
:scratch: :scratch: really......WOW i thought he was way older!!!!

thanks!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!