Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: now its my wife...........  (Read 27648 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn it Glenn.  Well maybe it is a good thing they caught it in time.  Obviously an important thing.  All will go well. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That sucks. Hopefully to they get her iron up and get it done soon.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :scratch: :doah: i think my wife needs a turbo boost in the stool softner dept.........anyone ever use prune juice to get'er flowing??????

she is using the stool softners !!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :doah: i think my wife needs a turbo boost in the stool softner dept.........anyone ever use prune juice to get'er flowing??????

she is using the stool softners !!!!!!!!

talk to Barry!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Warm prune juice. Lots of it. What i used after my surgery
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
You can try this tea.  Can't guarentee that it will work, but it won't hurt.  Should be able to get it at Target or Walgreens or some grocery stores carry it.  Maybe call first.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I stock that stuff on the shelf! :sleazy:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
If you really need a power shot take a shot or two of Milk of Magnesia!  That will clean you out in minutes.  Don't take a road trip after taking this.  It really works.  I was so plugged up after a surgery that is was worse than the surgery pain.  FINALLY the wife said try this.  May have saved my life..    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
OMG! I remember my parents giving us that stuff when I was a kid, like 4 or 5 years old. Not sure why but that might've been it. I don't know what it tastes like now but it was just awful then. Ick!  :puke:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
If you really need a power shot take a shot or two of Milk of Magnesia!  That will clean you out in minutes.  Don't take a road trip after taking this.  It really works.  I was so plugged up after a surgery that is was worse than the surgery pain.  FINALLY the wife said try this.  May have saved my life..    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

naw if all else fails they will give ya an enama....   just sayin......

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Milk of Magnesia is like liquid chalk.  Down it like a shot of tequila and don't think about it.  LOL

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  i guess the stool softners starting working. i havent looked in the upstairs bathroom yet.......sure hope the stool doesnt look like the one dotch posted of boobers toilet!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of that, I wonder how boober's therapy sessions have been going?  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Milk of Magnesia is like liquid chalk.  Down it like a shot of tequila and don't think about it.  LOL

That's how I did the gallon of liquid plumber they give you before a colonoscopy. My talents doing shots proved to be invaluable. Otherwise that stuff was like bad pu$$y with a lemon aftertaste... :doah:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

That's how I did the gallon of liquid plumber they give you before a colonoscopy. My talents doing shots proved to be invaluable. Otherwise that stuff was like bad pu$$y with a lemon aftertaste... :doah:

I don't want to know how you know that.   :puke:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I see Mayo has dropped the mask mandate now too!!!    :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah!!! I need to go down there this summer.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: then i'm guessing the U of M did to....iffin we ever get the go ahead to get my wifes hip fixed!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea now the VA has to catch up too.... 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
my brothers daughter is a nurse at the st cloud VA........she didnt have high hopes that was going to happen soon......... thats what she told me sunday when we were visiting mom!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
This whole COVID thing appears to be coming apart at the seams. My buddy who was pretty adamant about people wearing masks, social distancing, getting shots, etc., just came down with COVID for the 2nd time after having had 5 COVID shots.  :scratch: 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
This whole COVID thing appears to be coming apart at the seams. My buddy who was pretty adamant about people wearing masks, social distancing, getting shots, etc., just came down with COVID for the 2nd time after having had 5 COVID shots.  :scratch:
so........just how sick is he with this covid???????? i've always been curious what symptoms these people have??????/

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Talked to him yesterday. Said it felt like he had a mild case of the flu. Hasn't lost the sense of taste & smell yet that I'm aware of. Last summer when he had it, he claimed it was more like a bad cold. Said they'd given him some drugs this time around that seemed to be helping. Must've been. He laughed at all my stupid jokes! Doctor Dotch's recommendation: Lots of rest, VSOP & cocoa.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
my brothers daughter is a nurse at the st cloud VA........she didnt have high hopes that was going to happen soon......... thats what she told me sunday when we were visiting mom!!!!

no surprise there...   

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, there have been plenty of news articles out for the last 6-8 months that show those that have the boosters are the ones getting the Rona.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happybounce: :dancinred: :rocker; :blues brothers: :happybounce: :rotflmao: hot friggin diggity dogg......... Sue was cleared for surgery. she'll call the surgeons office tomorrow morning. she will also need to do another pre-op appt......per medicare and insurance requirements.  there  going to up her iron doses the last 2 rounds to!!!!!!

it pays to a persistent PITA!!!!!!!! :happy1: :evil: :smoking: :sleazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good to hear!!!   I remember my wife had to take the iron pills too...   don't think any thing else!!!    pester the day lights out of them!!! 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Cool beans Glenn!!  :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good deal! You'd think after all those years chewing yer assets, her iron levels would be fine... :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
we did get a bit of sucky news....... :doah: she got scheduled for surgery.......but its not till May 25th.  :bonk: :bonk: guess the surgeons gonna be out of town for 2 weeks in may........damn them and all there time off!!!!!! :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

they did put her on a list in the event of a cancelation.