Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: incoming weather  (Read 115073 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: the odds of Glenn visiting Gunners hareem are 100% not gonna happen!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:
  :tut: :blablabla: :blablabla: :blablabla: :bs: :bs: :bs:     Glenn when he hits Itasca County :sleazy:....................... :wowza: :wowza: :kiss: :kiss:                  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:mooning: :mooning: Yep so little time abd so many lakes! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the fog has moved back in big time again... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
the fog has moved back in big time again...
not bad here yet, but got a fog advisory early afternoon  already.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: damn, took the garbage out about 45 minutes ago nice and clear,  now it's really foggy!

AND YES I'm sober! :tut: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ok sure what ever you say...    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

moves in fast....     :surrender:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
still some fog in the area, saying partly cloudy this afternoon...   maybe see the sun!!!   

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
High thin clouds here so the sun is visible & warming things up.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
36 and cloudy here.  Humidity dropped to 77%. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just spent a good 3 hours outdoors....man is it nice out. sun finally peeked out. bet it would be even better......but i did everything i could dream of out there....nuttin more to do!!!!!! :pouty:

thought of a fire, but nixed that. i work thursday morning so tomorrow is a no go!!! :confused:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
 Can't burn on school nights  :confused:, I burnt lots of things on school nights, days, morning's between after...  :rotflmao: I get it. I walked around the garden twice looking and pondering just to not go back inside..lol.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bit hazy out, maybe some fog, who knows.....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Can't burn on school nights  :confused:, I burnt lots of things on school nights, days, morning's between after...  :rotflmao: I get it. I walked around the garden twice looking and pondering just to not go back inside..lol.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: oh ive done it......just to say i did and could.......just wasnt feeling it.  :surrender: :pouty:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is 42 here and pretty stiff SE breeze.  Rain is supposed to start soon and continue till tomorrow when it will change to snow and should get 1-3" of snow tomorrow. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
clouded up here and some windy too...  no rain here yet

45 here
« Last Edit: February 02/07/24, 03:30:37 PM by mike89 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Cloudy and breezy here. Temp is 50 with a 16 mph wind, gusting to 25. Looks like they keep backing down the rain in the forecast for tomorrow which is fine by me. Latest forecast says less than a tenth. Talked to the sheep shearer this a.m. He said not to even worry about locking the ewes in tomorrow. He said they'll have all of Friday to dry off. We'll see. If the forecast changes or it looks rainy on the radar at choretime, we may toss a bale or two in the barn so they go inside just to be on the safe side.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
We had a little light rain earlier this morning. Surprisingly the sun is shining now. Its in the mid 40s and the predicted high is 53. Cooling off tomorrow but temps will still be about 8 degrees above the norm.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
.03" at the ranch & in Bugtussle. Didn't see any reading from Waseca but the guy who maintains the gauge SW of Owatonna reported .05". Supposed to have a high around 53 with wind gusts up to 40 mph today. It should help dry things out and take some of the remaining frost out of the ground. Grass is greening on the south facing slope in the pasture. Ewes have been taking advantage of it.
« Last Edit: February 02/08/24, 09:26:51 AM by Dotch »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I used to have a website that gave rain fall totals for Minn and the general area around the Minn..   kind of like the snow fall total site...   I can't seem to remember where I got it...   anyone have it??? 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Raining like a mother here and has since 8 this morning.  We have a solid 1/4" according to my outstanding gauge.  We had a puddle that I thought may be getting shallower the other day.  No the frost didn't go out.  It is like a lake now.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I used to have a website that gave rain fall totals for Minn and the general area around the Minn..   kind of like the snow fall total site...   I can't seem to remember where I got it...   anyone have it???

I don't know if this is the one you were referring to or not. This is the one I report data to thru the MN Climatology Dept.

https://climateapps.dnr.state.mn.us/HIDENsityEdit/HIDENweb.htm

There's also this one:

https://www.cocorahs.org/

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

I don't know if this is the one you were referring to or not. This is the one I report data to thru the MN Climatology Dept.

https://climateapps.dnr.state.mn.us/HIDENsityEdit/HIDENweb.htm

There's also this one:

https://www.cocorahs.org/

thanks Dotch, the 2nd one is close to what I had, I can find totals again with one!!   dang puters!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
« Last Edit: February 02/08/24, 01:23:18 PM by mike89 »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Like LPS said. Been raining here for awhile now. Raining pretty good too.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
it was raining pretty good here at 2;45 am when i got up. quit for a while and raining now again!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
lite rain here

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Like I said on Ice Conditions, the river looks pretty darn wet.  We have 1/2" right now and still raining.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just started our predicted afternoon rainfall event in Bugtussle a few minutes ago. Should be <.1"

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like the fog is coming back

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
No gauge out this away, but the concrete was wet before I left this morning and it been dribbling off and on all day. No fetch fer the pooch, he rips up enough sod on a sunny day.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he's just aerating it!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

or thatching it!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just seeing fog rolling in here too.  The low spots first.  Fun to see.