Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Gophers  (Read 8354 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: dutchy... sounds like you'd be one heck of union thug!! :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Dutchy must be AWOL again. Gophers open up a can of whup@$$ on the Terps thus far.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Dutchy must be AWOL again. Gophers open up a can of whup@$$ on the Terps thus far.
:rotflmao: he's already headed back down to the U to renegotiate.  :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Yeah, he's probably putting a new deal together for another 10 yrs for $100 mil.  ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I've problems when it comes to PJ. He's winning so many games against the top 134 college teams I can hardly keep up. I think I have the money thing worked out but with the labor strife at Boeing I'm concerned they can't get the jet built. Glenn, you gotta guy with the union out there that can crack a few skulls and get the strike settled?

Beyond that I think the U will go for a $1 buyout when Michigan comes calling.

I'm exhausted.   :pouty:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093