Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4985181 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Hey Dotch, Mikey!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Pray tell, where did those come from?  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
now why ya yelling at me!!!   hey they look very nice!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That is nice Glenn,  a family pic!!  :rotflmao: Afternoon peoples,  been a rainy and gloomy day although I did squeeze a nap in after another stressful week. It's crazy how things get away,  went thru my phone and deleted over 100 pics of just food from now til last October,  but have several years worth to go. Sure would be nice if the ground dried out some day, need to get the garden tilled soon. Anywho looking like burglars n fries tonight with hopefully another Wild  victory...See ya!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
now why ya yelling at me!!!   hey they look very nice!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
you 2 are nuttin but gawd darn troublemakers!!!🙄 :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Raining here all day. Snow is finally taking a beating. Just heard THUNDER, love that sound.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you 2 are nuttin but gawd darn troublemakers!!!🙄 :pouty: :rotflmao:

say what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   we learned from you!!!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Excisely! My mind was as pure as the driven snirt afore'n I run across glenn... :moon:

« Last Edit: April 04/22/22, 06:27:05 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea and i'm the pope too!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

what ever!!!  and yer amish to I suppose??   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Pray tell, where did those come from?  :scratch:
the mailman!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :nerd: :nerd: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

what ever!!!  and yer amish to I suppose??   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:rotflmao: maybe!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
What? Glenns the poop??? Oh pope huh...i woulda guessed poop
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Cooper came to my side of the bed so I got up to feed them and let them out.  Keeping them in the porch till they dry out is working out great.  We have 1" in the rain gauge from yesterday and last night.  It was getting light out but is really getting dark now.  Had thunder a few times last night.  It must have been bothering the dogs cuz they kept waking me up.  I would finally fall asleep and they would wake me again.  Oh well I love em.  I have coffee brewing.  Since I pay .99 a month for the premium Accuweather on my phone they overdo the warnings to make me feel I am getting my moneys worth.  I have been getting flood warning for two days.  The Rapids was really ripping yesterday.  Will go for a ride today and check things out around here.  Pretty windy too I see.  I bet this weather will change the color of JB's ice today.  Still waiting for the frost to go out.  BIG puddles today.  Well stay dry and don't drive through deep water boys. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 53 here and going up from there... rain in the area too.. with the rain and south wind the shore line has opened up some and the ice really started getting dark here too..  going to smoke some ribs today for Jim...  going to do some cleaning in the garage today I think...   have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's rock and rolling here now.  Thunder lightning and lots of rain. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just rain so far here..  saying all that maybe later today...

opps just heard far off thunder!! 
« Last Edit: April 04/23/22, 07:32:02 AM by mike89 »

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
51 here this morning. Trying to get to 70 today.3/4 inch of rain overnight. First thunder since last year. Woke me up a couple of times. More rain on the way today. Light snow overnight and tomorrow.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 34 here and raining pretty good. Hearing some rumbles this morning too. Yes the rumbles sound good too. Been awhile since hearing that. Actually makes me think spring might actually be here. The snow out on the ice is taking a beating from the rain for sure LPS. We have .67" of rain so far here. We went over to Baudette after work yesterday and it was raining pretty hard when we were there. Wife needed shoes and I needed new work boots. The selection was pretty thin because of supply chain issues. Didn't even have any made is USA Redwings. I like the 6" tall boots, not the 8". So I am trying my first pair of Keen boots. Felt very comfortable, so we shall see. Stopped at the sporting goods store there too and he had 243 ammo. I bought 2 boxes. Crazy spendy, but since first time I have seen it in forever I wasn't going to pass it up. Also stopped up at the Marine dealership and got trim tabs ordered. So I will bring the boat over there next weekend to have them installed. Not sure what today will bring yet. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning feller.....dark and dreary are the words for the day!!!! weather terrorists got all kinds of possible severe thunderstorms this afternoon.

yesterday got the boat unloaded, batteries in and other then having to put a new connection on my wiring all is ready to rock and roll. didnt feel like playing with grease yesterday,  so gotta grease the bearings and motor yet.......then load the boat with all my goodies for the cabin!!!! of course i'll do that with tunes playing  :happy1: :happy1: got my physical and blood draw on monday, so i think i'll leave the beer out of the festivities! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: maybe!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Ah you might as well enjoy the beverage and get real life results.  :sleazy:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Good morning. 37 here in the Falls and cloudy. Woke up to thunder boomers around 3:30 this morning. That was after having thunder & lightning from 3 to about 9 yesterday. Love me a good thunder storm!! More rain yesterday than I've seen in total since moving up here. Still quite a bit of snow in my back yard but it took a beating in the last 24 hours. Just windy, no rain right now.

Will take a ride and see how the Little Fork & Big Fork rivers are doing.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: you where reading my mind werent you!!!!!!!! :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we're back north of the stress zone today :happy1: :cool: & we had 37* at 1st peek, lookin like the mid to upper 50's will be our high. We left home ~ 1 AM Friday & were in Deer River @ 7 ready for a little breakfast, out here shortly after 8. The rain didn't start here 'til around 11 or so yday & quit for bit ~ 2:30. It started again by 4 & kept it up all night. We had some lightning overnight too, I hear, just had a 2-minute gully washer as well. No more now, stay dry & have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: you where reading my mind werent you!!!!!!!! :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:scratch: Mind????  :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 61 with 20 - 25 mph wind & sprinkles at choretime, heading for a high in the mid-70's. Best enjoy it as the high for Monday is supposed to be 39. :doah: .75" of rain at the ranch & .06" in Bugtussle so very even 2 day coverage for 2 gauges ~ 7 miles apart. Some risk of heavy weather today, more likely towards afternoon. Sky is dark & can hear occasional thunder. Helped the neighbors chase cattle last nite, steers & some bulls, that had gone astray. Actually they'd snapped a T post off that the gate was chained to. Luckily they didn't get out on the road or into the field. Went back in better than some & best of all, no one was killed or maimed. Need to have some vittles then make a feed run before a tornader shows up. 🌪

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
And a scary place it is.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Mind????  :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :pouty:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got 1,600 rainbows tossed in the creek yesterday. This project has been postponed three times prior to yesterday due to weather. Good time, lots of help so we were done in 45 minutes. When I was a youngster my Grandmother used to tell me that it was thunder that took the frost out of the ground in the Spring. More coffee for now, MDHA banquet in Morris this evening and I'm staying dry today. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm