Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 6 believable Bigfoot sightings?  (Read 100520 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
WHOOPS!  Never mind!   :bonk:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Now how can Leech~~~ deny their existence.  Fairly obvious to me that they are out there.......
Wow, 5 pages and I didn't even know I was involved?  :scratch:
One of these day's the joke will be on the clowns in the fury suits when they meet up with the right person!  crazy-2239.gif

Sorry, that llama sure looked like elk
Photo of hunting mistake becomes Web sensation

BRETT FRENCH Of The Gazette Staff Jan 14, 2009

MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota (AP) -- An 89-year-old deer hunter was charged with shooting a white horse while it was being ridden by a 12-year-old girl.

Clinton Hurlbut told authorities he thought he had seen a deer.

NEW SEWICKLEY TWP. (KDKA) — A man is facing charges after he shot and killed a horse, mistaking it for a deer.

The Beaver County Times reports Jordan G. Cinderich, 23, killed the farm animal Dec. 10 while hunting near Modrak Lane in New Sewickley Township.

Hunter Shoots Hiker, Mistakes Him For Bear
By Chad Love October 26, 2011

There's more but you get the idea!  :coffee:

« Last Edit: March 03/06/17, 10:30:40 AM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The 1 I keep seeing is just west of Moose Lake along the ;D highway & it doesn't have any hair. ;)  Someone has made a plywood cutout, painted it black, & stuck it in the fence line on the south side of the road  ;D
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Easy

• Master Outdoorsman
"IDAHO WOMAN SAYS SHE CRASHED BECAUSE SHE SAW A SASQUATCH

MOSCOW, Idaho (AP) - A northern Idaho woman told police she crashed into a deer because she was distracted by a sasquatch in her rearview mirror. The Moscow-Pullman Daily News reports that the 50-year-old Tensed woman was driving south on U.S. Highway 95 on Wednesday when she struck a deer near Potlatch. The woman told Benewah County Sheriff's officials that she saw a sasquatch chasing a deer on the side of the road while driving. She says she checked one of her mirrors to get a second look at the beast and when she looked up, the deer ran in front of her."

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
seeya cant deny the facts.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Man, I don't know. I believe in big foot but you can tell it's fake since "she checked her vehicle mirrors "..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably was the guy she picked up at the Peter Puller Pub running away.   :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Funny how no one has EVER seen a bigfoot when they're hunting and have a GUN and a SHOT...think about it.  :rolleyes:

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
    • www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
Offer still stands. Bring one in for free taxidermy..........
Shane Augeson
Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
320-269-3337

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
i believe in the possibility., but people are seeing something out there. of course ther are misidentification sighting than any other, but then ther are the one that cant be explained any other way. if a bear dont wanna be seen you want see him, how many monster bucks are noctunal only.  if a creature thats highly intelegent as they say this one is. if it dont wanna be seen. it wont be but by chance. why havent we seen  remains in the woods?  dont take long for decomposition and critters to scavange parts and sactter them. if they exist, it aint a specicies of half a million in one state alone like deer....... think of this,  they estimate mn black bear population at 18,000 to 20,000 and life expectancy between 10-15 years on a high end an some up to 20.how many of you have come across a black bear carcass in the woods. now  a highly intelegent species, with primate genetics òf life expectancy to be much much higher, with very low breedi g populations scatterd across the us and canada, in verry remote regjons.   you might as well play the lottery in relation to finding a carcas while hunting.  during a very short window of hunting opportunity. just food for thought
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i believe in the possibility., but people are seeing something out there. of course ther are misidentification sighting than any other, but then ther are the one that cant be explained any other way. if a bear dont wanna be seen you want see him, how many monster bucks are noctunal only.  if a creature thats highly intelegent as they say this one is. if it dont wanna be seen. it wont be but by chance. why havent we seen  remains in the woods?  dont take long for decomposition and critters to scavange parts and sactter them. if they exist, it aint a specicies of half a million in one state alone like deer....... think of this,  they estimate mn black bear population at 18,000 to 20,000 and life expectancy between 10-15 years on a high end an some up to 20.how many of you have come across a black bear carcass in the woods. now  a highly intelegent species, with primate genetics òf life expectancy to be much much higher, with very low breedi g populations scatterd across the us and canada, in verry remote regjons.   you might as well play the lottery in relation to finding a carcas while hunting.  during a very short window of hunting opportunity. just food for thought
Robert must be back!! face_plant-2139.gif
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
How many wolves are in Mn? 5-6 thousand? How many just happen to be seen in the deer woods?
Not saying it isn't possible, but when someone brings one into the shop I'll be a believer..... ;)
Shane Augeson
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
320-269-3337

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

and he's doing some serious thinking too, good thoughts. :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
i hear ya aug, but whats funny to me is people are so hell bound to prove the existance,  i like to say...disprove the existance
78.50"

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
Right on, never thought of it that way......but that's kinda like proving smurfs don't exist.....right GLENN😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁😁
Shane Augeson
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
320-269-3337

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How many wolves are in Mn? 5-6 thousand? How many just happen to be seen in the deer woods?
Not saying it isn't possible, but when someone brings one into the shop I'll be a believer..... ;)

The latest survey results estimate that within Minnesota’s wolf range there were 439 wolf packs and 2,278 wolves last winter, compared to 374 packs and 2,221 wolves the year before. There has been no biologically or statistically significant change in the size of the statewide mid-winter wolf population over the past four years.

Robert must be back!! face_plant-2139.gif

And he learned how to use his fins to type!!    :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/26/17, 08:10:35 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Funny how no one has EVER seen a bigfoot when they're hunting and have a GUN and a SHOT...think about it.  :rolleyes:

This!  :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wonder if wolves ever eat baby Sasquatchs???  Maybe baby Sasquatchs eat wolves...

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
This one is from Russia....

« Last Edit: March 03/29/17, 05:53:35 PM by HD »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Definitely squaches, could be youngens as LPS stated. Just think if all us older guys had go pro's on in the wilderness that our older eyes don't see...I bet leech will be sporting one this fall. ;)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Definitely squaches, could be youngens as LPS stated. Just think if all us older guys had go pro's on in the wilderness that our older eyes don't see...I bet leech will be sporting one this fall. ;)

Yeah no. There's enough trail cams all over creation not picking up a thing, why would I spend the money on a body cam to lug around!  :scratch: