Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4986626 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hail is never good....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
hail is never good....
nope just seen on the weather apps......we may get some more here later......... :pouty: :pouty: in a tornado watch here till 10!!!!!  :doofus: :pouty:

i'll take a full blown blizzard over this kind of stormy weather anyday!!!!!!! :happy1:

« Last Edit: May 05/09/22, 03:53:20 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hope no one gets any.....

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
It's been rather cool most of the day until about 2:30 then it turned real muggy and now it's up to 86. Pretty ripe conditions..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I put on my short shorts  on :sleazy: :hubba: for the neighbor ladies later went I'm bent over in the garden planting!!  :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
hail is never good....
nope just seen on the weather apps......we may get some more here later......... :pouty: :pouty: in a tornado watch here till 10!!!!!  :doofus: :pouty:

i'll take a full blown blizzard over this kind of stormy weather anyday!!!!!!! :happy1:

:pouty: :violin: :cry: :tut: What'll it be tomorrow? :smoking:            :sleazy: :nerd: :rolleyes: :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 05/09/22, 06:36:09 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I put on my short shorts  on :sleazy: :hubba: for the neighbor ladies later went I'm bent over in the garden planting!!  :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:

:puke: :puke:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Meh... :mooning: you guys are jealous. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I can't for the life of me find the thread about the Alabama cop and murderer that got away, but seen they were caught in Indiana.  :happy1:

Sure going to be interesting to hear her story!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
heard that too, hang em.....

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
She shot herself. Not sure how bad she is.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
didn't hear that

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Meh... :mooning: you guys are jealous. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I can't for the life of me find the thread about the Alabama cop and murderer that got away, but seen they were caught in Indiana.  :happy1:

Sure going to be interesting to hear her story!

I've been following that too.  Man is she a dip.  A day or two from retirement and she sold her house on a quick sale for half price so she got $95K instead of $200K and now within 10 days the ride is over.  She must have shot herself and failed cuz she is in the hospital and her life is ruined.  All from being gullible and listening to someone that was playing her.  He is in jail now and won't see the light of day again.  But he nothing to lose.  Sad story.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
She died, her life really is finished

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Wonder where they were trying to get to? Canada? Seems weird. 
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is the guy that turned them in.  He sure looks familiar. ????

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
How the heck did Glenn get to Indiana so fast?    :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
How the heck did Glenn get to Indiana so fast?    :happy1:
ha!!! I ain't gotz near dat amount of hair. :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just read that she died. 

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
49 degrees here in International Falls this morning. They are talking about a bit of rain early and then clearing to a high near 70. Light breeze in the tree's although the clouds seem to be moving along pretty good.

Getting company tomorrow so I should clean up around the place a little bit. Maybe take a scoot down to Kabetogama and see how the ice is doing down there.

Stay safe.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I just read that she died.

That would be addition by subtraction. The worlds a better place today.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 50 here and heading for mid 60s today. We are on our to to da hospital this morning. Da wifey has a lump lodged in her bicep that has gotten painful. They are removing it this morning surgically. We got just over an inch of rain yesterday, but sure looks like more. The ditches are overflowing. The ice sure took a beating yesterday from the wind and rain. Maybe the lake will be open by opener. Well, you boys have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Luck to your wife Jb

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents,I see MNO has early riser's today,60 degrees out the door this fine tuesday morning.

Starting a new construction project today or hope too,upper level deck boards needs replacing and some roof repair under the deck,to slow things down a darn robin built her nest on my extension ladder,thought about moving the nest but she dropped her eggs already and  she has a nasty attitude when I get to close,oh well maybe a good thing,put the deck job off for another day.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a good day yesterday!!  now on to today!!   good luck JB to your wife!!!  51 and hope to see 70 today..  a couple sprinkles out there too..  only had a 1/4 inch of rain yesterday..  well off to do some stuff...   have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........had a few squirts of rain looks like this morning!!!!!!! momma's going wedding dress shopping with her granddaughter today, she'll be shot tonight!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: less resistance!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

JB....hope all goes well with the wifes procedure!! :happy1:

with any luck i'll have the garden all planted by days end!!!!!!! :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We had an inch yesterday too.  Still have some puddles.  Supposed to rain the next two days the last I looked.  I think I am going to Piepers green house in Williams today to buy our veggies.  We are usually late and have to take what is left.  JB I sure hope the surgery goes well for the missus.  Curious to hear what they find.  Say hi to her.  Speaking of the jail breakers, I wonder what happened to her 95K that she had?  So in the last two weeks she went from retirement in a couple of days with a house paid off to dying with a loser.  She must have had a death wish and knew it would end that way.  What a waste.  Well you all have a good Tuesday. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: i agree LPS, how could someone in there right mind get messed up with a loser  like that????? :scratch: :scratch:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 53* here & we're shootin for 70*. I didn't empty our gauges yday but I don't think we even had .1", as we barely topped .5" for Sunday & Monday. Lookin a little like rain again now but the hourly says not 'til tomorrow evening now. Good luck at the hospital, JB! I've got some yard work to do, so I better roll. Hopin your Tuesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks boys for da well wishes for da wifey. They just took her to surgery. LPS I imagine the river will come up some more the with how full the ditches are right now.
Hey look your bobber is up!