Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Prizes for the 2014 MNO Ice fishing Challenge  (Read 5074 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
 Grand Prize=  A free night in one of Cookies Rental houses on Upper Red Lake.

2.  Two older but new wooden polar tip ups
   Donated by Boar

3.  The MNO bumper sticker signed by Buzz Schneider of the 1984 "Miracle on Ice" Olympic Hockey team.
   Donated by Bobby Bass

4.  Lee & Borgie & will donate $10.00 cash or $15.00 Fawkinaee gift certificate (your choice) to the winners of the longest fish in each of the three categories. Our MNO contest judges will rule on the winners.

Note:(#4. prize donation) You may only win in one category so we will have three individual winners.
*In case of a tie the winner will be the first fish registered.

We are still accepting donations.  If you have anything you would like to donate as a prize feel free to list it here.   
« Last Edit: February 02/16/15, 08:38:18 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
                            Ice Challenge Grand Prize Winner

Each of our eligible ice fishing challenge combatants were dealt two cards. The person with the highest hand being the winner of the Grand Prize (A free night stay in one of cookies rental houses on Upper Red Lake). Borgie & I figured it would be a lest a pair to take the prize. When the smoke cleared we couldn't believe our eyes. No need to worry about a tie in this case. The winner was dealt a pair alright and both cards were aces!

Congratulations to Fire Ranger. If I were you I wouldn't plan on getting any more luck like that in the near future. You've used it all up today my friend! Please contact cookie to make your reservation.

Many Thanks To Cookie For Donating This Fabulous Prize.

Note: DDS has been so busy setting up all the open water challenge stuff that I helped out and did the Ice Challenge Grand Prize Winner stuff for um.
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
 :dancinred: :dancinred:   Way to go Fireranger!!!  You will need to contact Cookie and give him your information. 
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Next up will be these prize winners.  The prizes were donated by Lee and Borgie Borgersen. 

Lee & Borgie & will donate $10.00 cash or $15.00 Fawkinaee gift certificate (your choice) to the winners of the longest fish in each of the three categories. Our MNO contest judges will rule on the winners.(One prize per contestant).

1.  Longest walleye award goes to Corny13

2. Longest pike goes to Stnmtz

3.  Longest panfish goes to Dakids  (Both Corny and Stnmtz had a larger one but only one prize per contestant).

Congratulations guys and thank you Lee and Borgie for your donation. Winners please contact Lee Borgersen to make your choice of prize.
« Last Edit: March 03/06/15, 08:26:29 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I will be annoucing the winners, plural, of the 30th edithion beaver dam tip up.  Each contestant whos has successfuly posted a legal fish,even glenn in the 2014 ice fishing challeng, their name  will go into the hat, and be drawn by my beutiful assistant fishing partner, baby boar Halle Ann. Winners to be announced this weekend.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey guys!! I can't believe it!! I was just able to sit down and had some free time to see how my team did. WOW!! LOL!! :happybounce: How do I get a hold of Cookie? Just over this or by phone?? I wonder if the ice is still on up there? I've been extremely busy...
Going South......in a manner of speaking!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline FireRanger

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Sir! I just got off the phone with Cookie and we will set something up for next season. Thanks to Cookie for the donation and I can't wait to finally wet a line in the infamous Red Lake!!! Now I can't wait for next ice season....WOOHOO!! :happybounce: :party1: :cheerleader: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :snow5:
Going South......in a manner of speaking!

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
great news Chris aka fireranger just called and claimed his grand prize.  He will be calling back in the fall around deer hunting to make his reservation
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Once you go RED you never go back, or something like that. awsome beans for you. yous gona catcha da walleye dats for sure
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
And now there are three.  So, I get the package from Boar, and to my surprise it's a partner to the ones I have (and still use).  Go figure.  Thanks, Boar.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***