Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Official MNO ICE FISHING SMACKDOWN THREAD  (Read 57528 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  Sounds to me like a set up Boar.  Fawkinnae wasn't around at any time when your troubles started was he?  How about Wyofish?  It sounds to me like a strategically placed cheeto.  They guard them like they are gold.  It's too late this time but when you find yourself face up on the ice with no recollection of the last six hours check the soles of your boots.  Chances are you will find mooshed cheeto's and cheeto juice filling the treads of your boots.   Just a warning.  I was there at eelpout a couple of years ago and I still can't get that agent orange out of my boots.  Sticks work fairly well with poo but you will need an industrial grinder for the "chooze" that will be encapsulating the soles of your boots.  It also keeps you from running away from ugly women!   :doah: :doah: :censored: :doah:    Good luck.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I gave him cheese balls those things are unstable, not sure what they'll do. Im glad he's not opened them yet, the longer he waits the more questionable they get.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
I gave him cheese balls those things are unstable, not sure what they'll do. Im glad he's not opened them yet, the longer he waits the more questionable they get.

We'll turn the Eelpout Festival upside down with that wheelbarrow full of Cheese balls!
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
They will rename the festival "Cheesepout Festival" :happy1:
78.50"

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
SWAT team continues to clean house and keep all of you SAFE...... ie safe in last place..which is each place other than First....

:dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Sissys
Wanting
A
Tention
thats it in a nut shell. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Man boar your full of infinite wisdom tonite aren't ya. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hold onto your sock glenn, it gets better..... ;)
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hold onto your sock glenn, it gets better..... ;)
THAT............ is one scary thought!!!!!!!!! :doah: :scratch: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
Sissys
Wanting
A
Tention
thats it in a nut shell. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

SWAT has broken down the door on the wanna be Son's of Anarchy... they know the Authoritys have them and react by name calln.... guess they don't know about shootn and catchn big FISH! :old fisherman:

:police: :police: :police:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yu guys are shootin your fish, see i thought that was only glenn, sham shame :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey you glenn wanna be. training-087 training-087 :swords: :swords: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: only thing I shoot is myself in the foot trying to take pictures of my harvest!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

by the way you ever gonna post that monstor I sent ya!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :scratch: :scratch:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
hey you glenn wanna be. training-087 training-087 :swords: :swords: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: only thing I shoot is myself in the foot trying to take pictures of my harvest!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

by the way you ever gonna post that monstor I sent ya!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :scratch: :scratch:
Holy Moly Glenn I just deleted that fish 2-3 days ago!!If you send it again I'll post it.
   Untill then Heres a 1955 pic, then a pic from 2015. Whats the difference for us ole pharts??

Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
The difference is you old pharts wouldnt know what to do with the second one, the first one youd have to have the lights off and get her drunk. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Heres glenns monster i took of the hook for him. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The difference is you old pharts wouldnt know what to do with the second one, the first one youd have to have the lights off and get her drunk. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
boar..............that is one of my old girlfriends!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Heres glenns monster i took of the hook for him. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
you jack wagon!!!!!!!!!! training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: that is funny though!!!!!!!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I kicked her out of bed for eating crackers
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I kicked her out of bed for eating crackers
I let her eat all the crackers she wanted to!!!!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  The contest ends March 1st at midnight.  You guys better get busy because the DaIceholes are going to start our leg sweeps and move up the leader board.  The beavers have all been meticulously pampered and manicured.  Now it's show time.   training-087 training-087 training-087
« Last Edit: February 02/11/15, 07:47:33 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Dosent the season nd on the 22nd???
78.50"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Some seasons end the 22nd.   The contest goes to the 1st of March.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Panfish season is continuous.  Walleye and Pike north of highway 200 goes into March sometime.  North Dakota is year round ect,ect.  The contest ends March first.  The fish must be in season so if it's not a panfish after the 22nd of Feb you must state where it was caught. 

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
2+2=4   3+3=6  4+4=8

Team SWAT

29.75"+35.25"+14"= 79"

Team SWAT  :police: :police: :police: can now retire and police EELPOUT Festival confiscating illegal Beer and Beverages drinking them down  :tequila;...Watch out bad guys bad guys whats u gonna do when we come for u...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
like a longer season is going to help you!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I gotta get that dang fish posted. anyone got an extra walleye????/ :scratch: :scratch: den dang tings been eloding me!!!!!! :doah: :doah:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Corney one of yur temates betr make an upgrade buddy or yur lead is short lived. Same with demon hookers. :cry: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
like a longer season is going to help you!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I gotta get that dang fish posted. anyone got an extra walleye????/ :scratch: :scratch: den dang tings been eloding me!!!!!! :doah: :doah:

That's because unless you fish red lake, low, Canada, winne it takes skills to catch eyes.  That or a lot of luck and well.........
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Sorry team DaIceholes.  I could not get it done.  I fished the "Lake of No Fish" hard this winter.  The lake lived up to it's name with the worst winter bite I have ever had.  I pulled the house this morning an am done with winter fishing for this year.  Sorry guys.  The next time I touch a fishing pole it will be off the coast of Florida.   :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Sorry buddy thats too bad, NOT :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Fins of Anarch just has to wait it out and let the undeclaired phantom leaders shoot themselves in the foot by disqualifying their panfish category and and the Fins walk to the top without breaking a sweat. I love a victory thats this easy. its so......AWSOME!!!! we'll be getting our victory speach ready, I have and date with a large walleye or pike to hammer th nail in the coffins of the rest of losers. Ikker is busy doing the same and wyo is preping for eelpout to do the same.  MUAAHHHHH MUAAHHH MUAAAHHHAHHHAHAHA!
78.50"