Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4980108 times)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning! We had roughly .85" of rain after supper last night. That ought to make that dang grass keep on growing. The birdies are sure singing this morning. Have a good day all.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 49 here and hope to see 69 today..  got about .2 of rain...  better than nothing..  refilled the bird bath so all good...  got a few things to do, one being paying property taxes...  forgot to pay them yesterday so I'll most likely get a late fee...  as if they don't get enough...  oh well...  have a good day all... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is wet here.  Have a blonde hair over a 1/4".  60 will be the high today.  It did hit 70 yesterday but didn't feel like it.  I did get the rest of the mowing done.  Some for the first time so it was like farming.  Off to the big city today.  Do some shopping, have lunch, see two Drs. and one will dilate the eyes that we talked about.  I need to stop at L&M and get a chain saw file for the new electric saw too.  Not sure where we will eat yet.  The wife wants to take her car since she will be driving whilst my eyes are wacko.  It's not as comfortable as the truck though.  Hope to be a fun day.  You all have a fun one too.  Drive careful Gunner.   

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Made it home with the apple trees, no issues except I can't count and came home five trees short. We took Lenny with to see how he likes riding in the truck. Super Trooper, not one whimper or whine. Sat in the back seat the whole time. Because we had him with we didn't stop at Deer Creek for lunch. Thought there may be a chance of him chewing an armrest or dash out of the truck while we were inside. I did find out there are new owners at the bar in town Barry. Going to try to get a fishing license today and a haircut. Later....... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
My brother left one of his coondogs in his truck too long and he got back and there was no padding left on his steering wheel.  It was just steel.  Even the big round part where your hands are.  Looked funny as heck since it wasn't my truck.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Safe travels to Burrmidji today Barry.
Hey look your bobber is up!