Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to MNO? Please introduce yourself  (Read 360749 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
few guys here that frequent Ely and a couple live ther, one runs a bait store. Glad to have ya!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi I am one of the new members that came here today.  Nice forum here.  I am going to be 62 but feel like 40.   :happy1:  I own a company and we make the Lindell Ice Rigs and Rod Holders.  I hope it is ok to say that.  It is a part time thing we do.  I also work full time but hope to retire in about 3 years.   I like to of course hunt and fish.  I have really gotten into smoking, and bbq and sausage making in the last few years.  Found some great guys on another forum that all moved here today.  They have a wealth of knowledge and are happy to help others out.  I hail from the Baudette area.  Nice to be here.

I'm offering free advertising....do you need a banner?
Wow that is awesome General.  My wife and I do all of the production etc.  All contacts are good things.  Let me know how to proceed and I can send some samples to you too.  My website is:  www.lindellicerigs.com  Out colors are black background with orange lettering.  Maybe you can see on the website.  Thanks much. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
As long as you are active on MNO, the advertising is free. Do you have a banner jpg.? If you don't have one, our resident graphics designer maybe able to help out. And that's it! I'll link it to your website....and we are golden!

HD
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Amazen1

Hey All!
Very cool place to hang out and chat about hunting and fishing. 
I own a company called A-MAZE-N Products.  Some of you guys may use my smoking gadgets.  I'm looking forward to adding my 2 cents to the BBQ section

Todd Johnson
Amazen1

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Glad you are here Todd! We have a large group, that have just kicked up the cooking forum!
 ::welcome::
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Thank you so much Amazen.  We have been looking forward to you coming.  I want to purchase some of your stuff and give it away to people who want to learn about smoking meats.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
WOW! Amazen is here, that is so cool, and you be I have ur maze, and thanks for a great produt. i need a tube now. welcome to the site!!!!!
78.50"

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Welcome Todd.  I also have your product.  Love it. Smoked some butter and cheese last month. 
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi everyone,  signed up yesterday but call me slow to introductions. Usually I'm chasing eyes or pan fish during the open water season then switch gears and dedicate  the fall for chasing ringnecks  and grouse. Cooking outdoors is my main passion though, I should own stock in Kingsford!!  I purchased one of Todd's tubes last year and the thing gets a work out. Thanks for having me!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Welcome.  Chasing ringnecks is my main activity outdoors as well.  I hoping to chase some Grouse with Corney this year if things work out.

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks general,  went out to western MN 2 weeks ago and from what I saw it should be a fun fall!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Getting behind on my welcomes here so: Welcome Moose Hunter, Coffee, LPS Amazen and last but not least Bobber. Looks like a fun bunch to have on board here. Should be a lot of fun! :Clap:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Welcome.  Chasing ringnecks is my main activity outdoors as well.  I hoping to chase some Grouse with Corney this year if things work out.
me likes shooting at pheasants to; I even got some!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Got any picture of that glenn, :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline lovebigbluegills

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I guess I haven't signed in on this post yet, so I better. I'm from the thief river falls area, about 30 miles north of boar. I'm awful glad to be a part of this forum, and sure appreciate the hearty welcome you guys have extended to us newbies. I'm also glad to see a lot of the hso crowd here. I look forward to sharing with and learning from all of you.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
We feel the same way lbbg  :happy1:

Offline Easy

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: February 02/26/17, 04:56:42 PM by Easy »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hello everybody, I'm new to the site.  I've heard good things about this forum and want to thank you for letting me be part of it.  I'm looking forward to learning new stuff and having fun. 

I've been known to ice fish and do some camping and want to learn more about just about everything.   

I have no idea what else to say.

Thanks again for having me.

Easy welcome to the site.  I do have to ask how you got Boar to smile in your avatar?

Offline Moon Lake Refuge

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hello everybody, I'm new to the site.  I've heard good things about this forum and want to thank you for letting me be part of it.  I'm looking forward to learning new stuff and having fun. 

I've been known to ice fish and do some camping and want to learn more about just about everything.   

I have no idea what else to say.

Thanks again for having me.

Easy welcome to the site.  I do have to ask how you got Boar to smile in your avatar?
:bonk:

Offline Easy

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: February 02/26/17, 04:55:43 PM by Easy »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Hey now!!! Let's watch that, ya big baboon! No, not you, Boar.... ;) Welcome, Easy!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
"Easy"....hmmmmm....isn't that the name of the girl that Smurfy used to....ah, er, never mind!   ;)

Offline Easy

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: February 02/26/17, 04:56:09 PM by Easy »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ayup. *SLURP*

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 05/05/16, 02:34:28 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Newbie to the site.  Will have to peruse it some.  Another member named G57 told me about it.  When he speaks, I listen. :bonk: :bonk:
I also go by the username ULT on some sites. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
welcome aboard gramps!!!!!!!!!!!! make sure you share all your big fish stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Welcome and make yourself at home.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yes, welcome and glad to have you here.  Please post some pictures of your adventures so we all can enjoy them.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***