Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4960608 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Kool short there  Dotch!! Silver hawk must be 57-60 model??I had a 1960 Lark and wished I had the sporty hawk in any model!! finally got a sports car a 1968 Triumph TR 250 in 1970. I was KOOL EH!! in that bugger :doah:
i thought you said your sports car was a horse and buggy????????????? :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi ya gents, very nice car dotch, you best keep your guard up at all times around that babe magnet, car shows, cafes , bowling alleys etc, that'll bring out the hood sprawling babes for sure. WHO THE HELL MENTIONED SNOW BLOWERS, reb? Since your ready for it, you can have it :surrender: My rule is shorts from Easter - Thanksgiving , then I'll think about cold weather stuff. A little drizzly here so I'm thinking spaghetti and garlic bread for tonight.   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I apologize, Boober. I musta got sidetracked.  It won't happen again until December.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Aawww man, after you put it that way, putter away :happy1: . After all the rain lately I'm not sure we have room for snow, especially next spring.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hokay. Found a book you might like, to cook Remi up some treats, but I think you best not let him see it.....someone put the price sticker in the wrong place!  :doah:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like something you picked up at that asian market on 7th St.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
AHA! I know of no Asian market...but you do! Jasmine rice again, Delbert-roni?  ;D

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Lol. Slab o lab, no way. But that does remind of him  grabbing a seat at the table . :bonk:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
AHA! I know of no Asian market...but you do! Jasmine rice again, Delbert-roni?  ;D

I like going to the asian markets.   All sorts of interesting stuff.   The one in Cedarwood mall has those spring rolls that have the lettuce and shrimp and stuff rolled in rice paper.  Yum.   I get those everytime i am in the area.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
For some reason, I can't handle those. However, now eggrolls..... ;)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya I love those spring rolls.  Good morning.  Cards won last night.  Jets didnt look too good.  Should be a nice day today.  Can't wait for the weekend already...

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Moening, man that c bacon is awsome with eggs, yum. might be doing a little latecamping at morris point this weekend,  barry if we make it we'll stop by. got my deer stand ready. so my weekends are getting more free but for a little winterizing here and there. Have a great day guys!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all. It was nice and calm on the lake yesterday when we got home from work. Now the wind is blowing again. Seems to be a steady breeze lately. Sunday evening it was insane coming off of the lake. Planning to bow hunt hard this coming weekend Hope the weather cooperates. Would be nice if the wind would die down. Have a good day fellers!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline hawg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Morning all-Had a couple friends go over to Mille Lacs (very close trip from Brainerd) yesterday to try for some of those monster smallies. They caught 15 that were 5#'s and up. WOW!
I've been your age, you never been mine!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. i got to bach it last nite. momma was outta town at a carey underwood concert. watched the football game till it got out of reach then turned it to WALKER....texas ranger. cooked up one of the meals for deer camp also last nite........my world famous spaggetti sauce. wed nite the othe meal gets cooked up ......venision neck roast!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds like a blast hawg, morning gents.  Just got done scarfing down leftover spaghetti topped with shredded smoked gouda and garlic bread. It's been a little quiet at work lately spose us union guys shouldn't be so efficient and pace ourselves a little bit....right Glenn? Well lunch break is winding down.  Later dudes.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds like a blast hawg, morning gents.  Just got done scarfing down leftover spaghetti topped with shredded smoked gouda and garlic bread. It's been a little quiet at work lately spose us union guys shouldn't be so efficient and pace ourselves a little bit....right Glenn? Well lunch break is winding down.  Later dudes.
yea bobber........got that right. they'll just expect more.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
'zactly. That's why I keep cutting the wife off!  :doah: Long morning. Think I'm making headway and then someone calls or comes delaying my exit from the orifice. That's a '59 Silver Hawk LPS. Can tell it's a '59 because the front signal lights are down in front of the side grills and the Silver Hawk emblem and script are on the fins towards the back. Last year Stude made the Silver Hawk. Switched to just "Hawk" for '60 & '61. My 1960 Lark VI  project needs to get jump started after harvest.
« Last Edit: October 10/18/16, 12:57:48 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well gents I'm happy to say I made it out in the stand this evening.   I thought about finishing up the garden and digging the taters (for about 2 seconds).  What a awesome evening. Even if I don't see anything is some peace and quiet I need.   Wow even had Nagatha 2 going tonight with chicken breasts.   Oh well left overs are good too.

Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning gents! It is Wednesday, so we are on the down hill slide to Friday. Until then just another day in the wonderful world of windows. Have a good day all!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
'mornin'! It is hump day and with Mrs.Cheviot heading to WI, I'll need to make sure my juniper berry extract supply is sufficient. Need to get back north again to get the duty free bottle I forgot at my buddy's last time. Will get another one of a different make to go with it when we go back to his cabin in Canada to drain put everything away late next week. Should bury some in the yard like a squirrel for future reference. Can't figure out where it all goes. :scratch: Harvest continues to thunder along. Prolly about two-thirds of the corn is picked so it won't be long. Have a good 'un!
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. nuttin much happening in smurfville. cleaned up some leaves last nite. gonna round up some winter onion ste for LPS and dew tonight as well as cook up the venny neck roast for deer camp!!!!!!!!!

need to make an appointment wit my auto mechanic, need some exhaust work done on da chevy. sounds like a hot rod. man that noise gets annoying when on a 3 1/2 road trip!!!! :doah: :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Whaddya expect out of a chebby?!  Maybe ya should get a fjord or a dotch!!! ;D
« Last Edit: October 10/19/16, 11:46:46 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
let me know when you gotz 220,00 miles on your mopar, then we'll talk!!!!!! :moon: :moon:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yah. What Glenn said. Chebbys rule!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
let me know when you gotz 220,00 miles on your mopar, then we'll talk!!!!!! :moon: :moon:

It's aFjord!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
a Found On Road Dead!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: thats even more worser!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
"more worser"...as soon as I figger that out, I'll get back to ya. Hmmm....where's my Boar translation guide.... :scratch:   ;D

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
"more worser"...as soon as I figger that out, I'll get back to ya. Hmmm....where's my Boar translation guide.... :scratch:   ;D
more worser...........dats da opposite of more gooder!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:doah: