Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903454 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
First what is your take on it DB? 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey he only starts the subjects!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I think there would be some pride in how we have become a major player in the world. There would be some pride in our economic development.

I think there would be some shame in how business and politics are now conducted.

I dunno, the whole "by the people, for the people" thing doesn't ring very true for me anymore.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Well said DB!! :happy1: Agreed.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I can agree with that too...   :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup I agree with that too.  Cloudy and 63 here now.  The deck is wet so had some rain but not much in the gauge.  Not sure if I will be farming today or not.  Will find out later.  Got a lot done here this weekend and have some aches to prove it.  Got tree cutting and burned a big brush pile in the pasture too.  Now will start growing another pile. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all. 69 and very humid this morning..  foggy too..  back to the 80's again too..  AC will stay on..  wonder how much debris is in my yard from the neighbors great show..  oh well..  got a few things going on today but got a bunch done too over the weekend..  have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Very steamy here this morning. We had an inch and a quarter of rain whilst I was in Mankato toiling yesterday. Things will grow like crazy now Watched!Watched a few of the Waseca fireworks from the picnic table last night until the skeeter found me. 6 miles away but still awesome.
Have a goodun.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 65 here and humid. We got almost 2" of rain yesterday afternoon. We pulled up with the camper and sat at the end of the driveway while it poured out for 20-30 minutes. I needed to unhook the trailer behind the camper and the wife needed to guide me backing into the driveway. Not the easiest backing in blind side. Nice to be home. Not sure what project will be had today. So many to choose from. All depends on weather I suppose. Dark and gloomy out now. I guess first project is to make some coffee. Have a good one boys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 66* @ 1st peek here & 76* is s'posed to be the high. Foggy & very humid here too. We had just enough rain to wet the concrete yday AM, then some light mist ~ 6, & it looks like we had a little more precip overnight as well. Pretty sure there won't be enough to find any in the gauges though. Some fireworks from 3 of the neighbors last night here too. Gonna be a go with the flow day here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
64 and very gloomy here also. Looks like we have a wind blowing also. Mo mowing for today. Baked a Yellow cake yesterday so a piece of that will be in my future.

Nice win over the White Sux yesterday. Another sad gun weekend across the country.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 73 & steamy at choretime heading for a high in the low 90's. Impressive storm totals for us yesterday; 1.64" at the ranch & 1.88" in Bugtussle, almost as much as we had for the entire month of June. It came nice and gentle until about 11 a.m. The pitter patter on the rooftop made for a nice long nap after breakfast. Mrs. Cheviot arrived home last nite so I had the skidsteer, tractor & manure spreader all put away after cleaning the house. In bop around mode after press deadline time today, spot checking weed control in soybeans. Having some coffee & back to leading a pretty boring existence again.  :coffee:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :sleazy: :sleazy: :evil: afternoon fellers.........yep....... :nerd: :nerd: i'm back!!!!!!! got my honey doo projects done up there finally.  :happy1:

never even wet a fishing line!!!!!! was just a great relaxing weekend. even brought beer home!!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1: bugs werent bad, weather was great!!!!!!

gotta catch up here..........there where a few times my ears were ringing pretty bad.............. :pouty: i sensed barbs being thrown!!!!!!! :confused: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
naw just darts!!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Never wet a line??? Honey doo projects at the lake?? Do we need to start a sissy thread fer you!   :rotflmao:  ;) aw I'm just joking,  many a times the boat doesn't hit water at our place,  I like to call them projects.
« Last Edit: July 07/05/22, 04:16:50 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he must be taking the wife up there!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Never wet a line??? Honey doo projects at the lake?? Do we need to start a sissy thread fer you!   :rotflmao:  ;) aw I'm just joking,  many a times the boat doesn't hit water at our place,  I like to call them projects.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: I got enough fish already!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
he must be taking the wife up there!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
nope, but my mother could show up before I get back up there again. :doah: and we still let her think she's the boss!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Sue won't go up unless her friend or kids or grandkids go up and I doubt she'll ever go up in the winter anymore!! :happy1: :smoking: :evil:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I missed ya Glenn.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Dotch and roony looks like the storms could be headed your way!!!  hope not!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Dotch and roony looks like the storms could be headed your way!!!  hope not!!
:pouty: they always get the good storms!! :pouty:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Lots and lots of rumbling here but the heavy weather veered off to our south.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Nothing wakes a guy up early in the morning like skunk smell.  Yup Glenn's dogs brother jumped in bed with me and was a fresh hit.  He started rubbing his head on the blanket and I could hardly catch my breath.  How the wife could let him in and not know it is beyond me.  ????   Well "we" gave him the baking soda, peroxide, dawn, warm water rub down and then we went retrieving in the river already this morning.  LOLOL  It is funny now.  Sort of.  I bet you can smell it from there.  I hope he learned something from it.   Well may as well have coffee now. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, LPS I'll bet ya a quarter he does it again!!!!   now he's pissed cause they got him!!!   way toooooo funny!!!   for me anyway!!  been there done that!!   61 to start the day here and might touch 79 today...  off to Alex this morning to get a few things..  most likely get the bike out today too...  been a bit since my last ride..  have a good day all!!    :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 59* here last I looked & I'm seein 78* for the high. Sure was a sticky 1 yday here so there was a lot of people playing in the water. Need a few supplies so we're headed for GR later. Going to be quiet next few days as the neighbor is heading back to the metro. 'Bout it here, hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 61 here and heading for 77 today. Maybe some rain tonight. Did some dirt work in the front yard yesterday afternoon. Used up the black dirt we had. Now need to get a couple more loads brought in. This project is finishing up what I started with the rock project. There was a hump in the yard the wife wanted gone. Plus I put some better black dirt along the ramp so hopefully the grass will grow better then in the clay. Well, back in the slat mines today. Have a good one boys.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......dang you guys are up early!!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: justa catch up day today!!! nice cool morning here. 62.

damn LPS...........all  the dogs i've had and spending as much time up north never had that happen yet!!!!! hope it never does!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You just jinxed yourself Glenn.   :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
2nd that!!!    :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You just jinxed yourself Glenn.   :rotflmao:
:doah: :scratch: watch it!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: yea probably!!!!!!! :pouty: