Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4959212 times)

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
I can hear the gravel being plowed off when I am plowing now since the ground is softer.  I will have to try to leave my plow up some and you know how well that doesn't work.  LOL     

I did a quick swipe yesterday and had the same issue.   

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am contemplating letting it melt with the tropical weather that is coming up.  :sleazy:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I plowed and wasn't too bad.  A few spots of dirt plowed up but not too deep.  So the snow from this last storm has a tan/pinkish tint to it.  As I shovel I can see different colors in different layers.  I thought it was just dirt blowing with the snow but my neighbor who does plowing for a lot of people said he thinks it is pollen.  ???   Anyone else see that?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
afternoon fellers....shelves stocked and brought mom home!!!!!!! Sue's favorite DIL  :sleazy: :rotflmao: is taking her down for round 2 of iron infusion.......thinkin a dotch np is in the very near future!!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I plowed and wasn't too bad.  A few spots of dirt plowed up but not too deep.  So the snow from this last storm has a tan/pinkish tint to it.  As I shovel I can see different colors in different layers.  I thought it was just dirt blowing with the snow but my neighbor who does plowing for a lot of people said he thinks it is pollen.  ???   Anyone else see that?
Can't say that I noticed it.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wondered if it got up to you JB.  A buddy just texted me a thing from PBS about a dust plume that traveled 1500 miles and made the snow brownish this last storm.  It didn't open up for me so that's all I know now.  Ok I checked it out.  It is dust from the Mexican deserts by El Paso.  Unreal.  Must have blown up here with the snow storm.
« Last Edit: April 04/06/23, 04:00:37 PM by LPS »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
It was so dang nice out this afternoon that I cut up a fairly small walnut tree that went down. I was sort of tempted to save the butt for a saw log but it was kind of small and not real straight. I sure like my mikwaukee chainsaw.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Did you get an electric on Roony?  I have been out putting all of my Public Works talents to work.  I am making gullys in the driveway to drain the water away.  Working good. 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes. I have a couple 12.0 amp hour batteries for it. A battery lasts almost as long as a tank of gas in my Stihl. It is pretty quiet.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

so what did that Doctor put in your eyes!!!!   Glenn wants to know!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

so what did that Doctor put in your eyes!!!!   Glenn wants to know!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: meh..............his eyes just got all blurry starring at his Miley posters!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya she is hot.  LOL  My first cataract surgery is in about two weeks.  The second eye is a week later.  SO if you want to sneak something by me it better be soon..    :sleazy:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy, I don't know lps.  If you think she's hot either you or me needs another eye exam.. ;)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy, I don't know lps.  If you think she's hot either you or me needs another eye exam.. ;)

I'm with you on this!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
isnt she gettin close to cougar material!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I had to go back and reread this to make sure what we were talking about.  You don't think she is hot?  Tall thin blond...  LOL   I think she is smoking hot.    :sleazy:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll 2nd that Barry.  :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 0 here to start the day and heading for the mid 30s I do believe. No work today. Get Good Friday off. Wife still has to work. So I will be left unsupervised today. Figure I will finish taxes today, cut some firewood and fish later today. I can drown my sorrows while fishing for how much we have to pay in. We always used to get a small refund back from the fed. This year we owe close to 2k. Sucks. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 16 here this morning and going to get to the upper 30's today!!   dat suks JB, been there done that too after the wife passed away..  had to change all deductions...  big plan for today is enjoy the day and weather I think!!  have a good day all...

and nope I don' think she's smoking hot LPS, just sayin!!!   

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  Hopefully this is the last below -0 we see for a bit or maybe for the season.  Clear and sunny at the moment.  Plans for the day....not sure where I'm going to start.  Might put finishing touches on the boat remodel and get ready for the next one coming in.  Have a friend that needs electric trim tabs installed.   Be a first for me.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 32 here & we'll see 60 later. It got pretty nice here late yday afternoon when the wind died a little. Got a couple things on the list for early today. Will catch the golf too, not so nice down there today, I guess. :scratch: 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  You stay out of trouble since you are unsupervised JB..  lol  We got out taxes back a few weeks ago and came out smelling like a rose.  After selling the business we paid in big last year so nice to get some of that back this year.  One thermometer now says 5 the other says 2 so both say Cold.  No wonder the breakup is so slow this year.  The driveway turned back to gravel yesterday.  May get to 40 now they are saying for the day.  We have 60's and now a 72 next week.  LOL  I wouldn't bet on it with all of this snow.  It is something to look forward to though.  SO we have the Masters and the Twins play at 3 today. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup. Just like someone I know. I'm already finding things to buy.  :rotflmao: L and M has the Clam quick set screen tent on sale for $50 off. Ra Ro Raggy.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup. Just like someone I know. I'm already finding things to buy.  :rotflmao: L and M has the Clam quick set screen tent on sale for $50 off. Ra Ro Raggy.

amazon will be next!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife has talked about getting one of those screened in tents. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......gonna be some outside time this afternoon. we got out taxes done......get a refund from the feds......and of course pay into the state.....crooks!!!!!!!!

i'm  starting the weekend early......oh wait!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Corky's pub in Richmond has a fish fry today that guys i know put on.......not sure if i'm going yet????? :scratch: :scratch:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman

I seen the same thing only the snow was yellow in spots behind the garage. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Blower is defiantly coming off the tractor today and loader going back on. Need to head to town for a grocery, gas, wash the truck and beer run today. Have a Good Friday, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 30 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-50's. Had a little graupel fall overnite sometime. Looked almost like someone had spread urea on the lawn & driveway. Will be making a feed run later this a.m. & then be working on putting the round bale in the lot. Had someone show up at the office yesterday just as I was about to leave and that burned about an hour of time. So much for my thoughts of getting it done yesterday. Should be getting some small squares of hay tomorrow and then maybe I can finish pruning apple trees. I'm sure about the time I'm ready to do that the wifey will come up with some hair brained idea of what "we" should do instead. Funny how it's always the singular "we"... :scratch:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey dotch......got an idea........ make  "WE" list designed for her to do!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Barry, she'd do in a pinch.