Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5445761 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Key word, talent...Glenn ;)  :mooning:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/11/23, 06:13:34 PM by Bobberineyes »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Heal up fast roony! Will keep your job at the ranch open while you recover.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 54 here and heading for 58 today TWC says. Not much else here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 52 here and hope to hit 62 today...  not much on the agenda today seeing I will be driving to Sartell for a periodontal appt at 1230..   so leave about 11...  one more thing off the to do list...  have a good day all...   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is wet here so must have gotten some sprinkles to get the deck wet.  We got a hair over 1/4" of rain the last day or so.  That is a precise measurement.  It is 40 and headed to 60 for the day.  Looks clear out with some leaves moving with the breeze.  Air quality is real good.  Not sure what I will do today.  Good luck with your appt today Mike.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.....slept good last night. got a bit of rain last night not sure how much????? pretty damp looking out right now.

i'll be working on reducing the amount of tomato plants today. i'm good that and clean up under the black walnut tree. dem damn skuirrles been busy while i was gone!! with what i have in jars except for my pickled green tomatoes.........so thats whats going in jars today!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 50 & misty here & we're 'sposed to hit 58 later. Had a little light rain ~ 5 when I was thinkin about going down to the boat as well. Got almost all my mowing done yday afternoon :happy1:, did a little seed work in the morning too. Probably mess with that a little to start again today. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon comrades! 52 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 60's. Love this kind of weather after putting that icky heatwave behind us. Wife left for MA this a.m. ~ 4-ish. Poppy didn't even let out a little woof when she heard the garage door go up. Got my copy written, need to make a trip to the bank then back home for lunch and to let Poppy out for a run. Check with the neighbor about his soil sampling stuff on some property he's renting and after that, a zoom meeting thing with some BCBS dr. of some kind. Not sure what they think that will accomplish but after my zoom meeting with the Canadian dr. during the COVID fiasco, I ain't too jazzed about it. Likely be another waste of time.  :coffee: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Not to be a complainer but this pain has been bringing tears to my eyes. The oxy isn't doing the job.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm sorry to hear that.  Sorry if you posted elsewhere and I missed it... are you fitted with a brace?  Are they planning on doing anything else besides waiting for it to heal?

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I liked you post and then unliked it so it didn't sound like I was liking your pain Roony.  So what is you status?  I had a ruptured disc years ago that I had operated on and it was a complete success.  I have other back pains now but not as bad as yours.  Tell us about it Roony. 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
They call it a compression fracture. I ran face first into the edge of an entryway. It was dark. After I hit my face I went over backwards. I am wearing a brace. Time is going by very slowly. They seem to think it will heal without surgery. It's just quite bad right now.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang roony!!   hang in there bud!!!   I wish you the very best...   back injuries suk!!!   

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn it.  Be careful you don't make it worse. 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
No ruff stuff

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And don't go to Dotch's.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck Roony!!!!!!! maybe they can give you a different pain med....or additional????????

thats really got to suck!!!!!!!!! :doah: :pouty:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That sucks Roony. Are you able to ice it some how? Amazing how much ice or heat can help to relieve pain. Hope you get relief soon!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 43 here and heading for 67 today. It was a nice calm evening last night. Took my bow out and shot that last night for a bit. Also finally took the xbow we bought from LPS and shot that too. It is till sighted in.  :happy1: Grass cutting should be on the agenda for tonight after work. About it here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, made it thru yesterday just fine..  yippie!!   going to Alex this morning and get a few things..  not much but needs to be done...  42 here and hope to see 68 today...   foggy to out there..   have a good day all!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, real foggy early here but it has already gotten better. We had 43 last I looked & we're headed for 64, they're sayin. :scratch: Seeded some spots yday where I'd nuked some weeds a few weeks ago. Been working on burning up some of the deadfall along the driveway too. We're headed for GR today as well. No more now, have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  38 here and should get to 68.  Nice weather.  The garage roof, fish house roof, and trucks all have frost on them.  Also on the grass in spots.  When I let the dogs out before bed last night it smelled like someone just threw water on a fire.  It is excellent air quality this morning.  I finally got the carb for the WD cleaned out yesterday.  Was full of gunk.  I may sell it since I don't use it much anymore.  Have a guy sort of interested in it.  Then I won't have to mow around it anymore.  Good to hear that your appt went well Mike.   Have a good one.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........was foggy here to.......and no it wasnt me!!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: everything looked so wet i thought maybe it rained......yea right!!!!!!! :doah:

did the last of my canning yesterday..............so gonna put my end product on the shelves then tear down my little canning operation in the garage. thinking i need  to go to moms this afternoon and cut her lawn, maybe for the last time.  there is a probate hearing on 9-22 and barring any issues and we dont forsee any the auctioneers will be coming in the following week to take auction stuff. the house is already sold without hitting the market and they said whatevers left they will deal with so no house cleaning out or dumpster required!!!!!!! :happy1: so my sh!tshow of 2023 can finally slowly come to an end!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Thinking the camper should get winterized today. I'll have to go to town to get some Bounce dryer sheets for the mouses and a box of beer for me. Not sure what's on tap for the weekend, head up to Hubbard Co. with a load deer camp stuff or stay home and shoot ATA targets in Alex. Still undecided. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 39 & foggy at choretime heading for a high in the upper 60's. With 39 for a low, it may have frozen in some of the peats locally. More yield estimates on tap today. Some early corn being harvested. The dryer is running across the street. Could be a long harvest starting this early. A lot of the later corn has slowed down maturity-wise. Should stop in the PO & bank to see what's up there then go forward.   
« Last Edit: September 09/13/23, 10:17:41 AM by Dotch »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
made it to Alex and back, got plenty done too!!  Mark, eldons still bb ribs for $1.99...   also got a darn good buy on some burgers too...   freeze them up after lunch....   speaking of that...

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 51 here and heading for 67 today. Sounds like hopefully some rain later on. We will see. Got grass cut last night. It is starting to slow a little bit. Also starting to dry in a couple of spots. About it here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Forgot the dryer sheets yesterday. I'll grab them today and close up the camper for Winter. Should stop at "save more money" and pick up ten landscaping blocks for a fire-pit for deer-camp today too. Might try for a boat ride today if it's not too windy. Thanks for the tip Mike, but there's still at least four racks of ribs in the freezer, plus other stuff, and I need to get room in there for a 1/2 a deer and a 1/2 hog. Need to keep the wife from filling it with frozen vegetables, pizza and other junk. She's got three other freezers to do that. More coffee, later....... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  47 and blustery here.  Clouds are moving in and scaring the sun away.  Still looks sunny over towards Dutch.  Like JB said rain is supposed to appear later on but no great amounts.  I may try to do some pasture mowing today before that happens.  Looking forward to the game but not counting my blessings yet.  I bet against the Vikes in Glenns pool so will see how that pans out for me.  You all have a good day and stay out of trouble.