Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5445365 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
*cough* Inger *cough*
you catch the same cooties gunner did??????? :confused: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: :mooning:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so....i got the boat from my stepdad transferred! :happy1: was pretty easy, the gal was really nice, and kinda  :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao:

i had stopped a few weeks ago to get info on what i needed......she appreciated doing my homework. since it was registered in Wi it took a bit.

but sheez, with all this stuff from mom to my brother and i its kinda baffling. i'm now owner or coowner of 5 boats and 4 4 wheelers....you can only use one at a time!!!!!!!!1 :crazy: :bonk:

and snowmobles!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so....i got the boat from my stepdad transferred! :happy1: was pretty easy, the gal was really nice, and kinda  :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao:

i had stopped a few weeks ago to get info on what i needed......she appreciated doing my homework. since it was registered in Wi it took a bit.

but sheez, with all this stuff from mom to my brother and i its kinda baffling. i'm now owner or coowner of 5 boats and 4 4 wheelers....you can only use one at a time!!!!!!!!1 :crazy: :bonk:

and snowmobles!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
just the one and it is mine!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy early b-day chum. Like I mentioned before if you have an extra 14' aluminum I'll take it off your hands,  heck I'll even let ya deliver it..  :happy1:  ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy early b-day chum. Like I mentioned before if you have an extra 14' aluminum I'll take it off your hands,  heck I'll even let ya deliver it..  :happy1:  ;)
i'd have to talk to my brother first but we do use it now and then.

and thanks for da b-day wish!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday! heh, heh, heh, a day without a trip to the post office is like a day without sunshine, right mikey? 🌞 :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/18/23, 08:00:42 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday! heh, heh, heh, a day without a trip to the post office is like a day without sunshine, right mikey? 🌞 :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao:thanks sir!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
 :party3: Happy Birthday Glenn!!!
Morning boys. 58 here and heading for mid 70s today. I worked on the dryer again last night. Figured out it is the motor that is toast. The wife may get her shopping trip after all. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, you are correct Dotch!!   58 here and heading towards 81 today..  not a whole lot on the agenda today...   so I think a bike ride is in order..  have a great day all!!!   

Happy Birthday Glenn!!!    :toast: :happybday:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 54 at last peek here & it looks like 73 will be the high. Too breezy early for any :fishing: today. Got my dock stuff done & most all my mowing yday as well. Even worked on my driveway/deadfall project a little too. Think I'll start with givin my seed project a drink today & go from there. No more now, hopin your Tuesday's a good 1. Especially you glenn.....................you old phart. ;)  :smiley:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Itching like crazy during the night.  Must be dry skin.  I talked to the Dr about it once and he said don't take such hot showers.  I am trying to back off on that.  The wife just rubbed me down with something like bear fat that was in a tube.   :sleazy:  I have some things that need to be returned to Menards so maybe I will do that this morning.  The dogs need a ride too.  AND Happy Birthday Buddy.  I hope you have a great day!   :sleazy:  Got the lawn mowed yesterday and it looks great.  LOL 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Headed to Mora to pick up a new toy. Then stop off in Osakis to pick up my trailer at the sister's place and back home for a nap. I hope. Haven't been sleeping very good lately. Have a great day everyone, later..... :happy1: :happy1:

Happy birthday Glenn, it's good to know you're 726 days OLDER then me. Have fun today. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers... Big thanks for all the birthday wishes. :Clap: :Clap: :dancinred: feel older then dirt this morning and no booze was involved! :confused: :rotflmao:

After anudder cup of coffee all loaded and headed to Regal to put boat ni-nite and make horseradish. I'm down to 3 little jars... That's panic mode!! :surrender: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Glenn!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
how is your back roony??   hope it's getting better...

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning. Another Beautiful Day even though it's so dry. Have an appointment with the doctor early this afternoon. I'm guessing they will take more x-rays and/or cat scans of back. Its been hard to manage the pain and yes, Barry, stool softners have become a necessity. Never had that problem before.
On the bright side, Pepperpalooza will go on as scheduled on Thursday. Some tincture may be prescribed for that.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hope the doctor visit goes well for ya!!   

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 55 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Warming up pretty nicely out there and with the breeze, keeps moving the crop along towards harvest. Some more reports of better than anticipated soybeans with some of the early maturing stuff being harvested. Need to finish a few more yield checks today and see where I wind up. Thawing some chicky in the fridge but doubt it'll be ready for the grill yet tonite. Hope yer recovery is goes better after the appt. roony. I better get at it here. Need to order glenn's birthday presents. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hoping for good news from the Dr. Roony.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Did a run to the falls to return some unused siding parts at Big M.  Man the river is low.  The Big Fork and Little Fork are full of sandbars as is the Rainy over in that area.  I did see a small boat launched at the Big Fork though.  When the current is as slow as it is not as much bait or fish are attracted to the river.  Sure hope we get some rains or they open the dam at the Falls.  Maybe Rainy Lake is low too and they are not opening the dam as much.  It is easier to jig when there is no current so that is one positive. 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't learn a lot at the clinic. They don't want me to lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk so not much at all. I have to go to Rochester in October to see a Neurology Team. And no mowing
on the Rough Rider.
Bring on the tincture.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't learn a lot at the clinic. They don't want me to lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk so not much at all. I have to go to Rochester in October to see a Neurology Team. And no mowing
on the Rough Rider.
Bring on the tincture.
i presume you went to see Dr. Dotch for that tincture prescription?????? :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 57 here and heading for mid 70s today. Sounds like rain moving in tomorrow and lasting thru Sunday. We will see how correct they are. I will need to cut grass tonight. About it here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 58 here and again going for 84...  got to make a grocery run today and get a couple other things done too...   got a nice 60 mile bike ride in yesterday too..  the fall colors are really starting to pop!!!  really bright colors..   have a good day all..   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 58 here & going for 80. Mowed a little again yday, gave my new seed a couple drinks too. Even messed with the driveway project a bit as well. We're headed to town today too. 'Bout it here, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  53 here and like JB said headed to the 70's.  Not a lot on the agenda but do always have something to do.  Maybe do some putzing till the Twins game starts. That is a good excuse to take it easy.  Have a good day.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...........man that celebrating b-days is tough stuff!!!!!!!! :confused: hot the sack at 9;10 last night!!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao:

got things to do in richmond today. daughter is finally coming up to get what she wanted from moms. and a few other things. today is my grandsons b-day that passed away so may go to the cemetery with my daughter. other then that putz at home.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 55 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. More yield estimates on tap for today as I inch closer to being done with them. Some pleasant surprises in some fields and mild disappointments in others yesterday. Looking like tearing the fields up and replanting probably worked better than just stabbing corn into the thin spots this time around. Might not have been the case had it froze hard on Sept. 12th which it'll do from time to time. Got warmish yesterday so back to wearing the shorts this afternoon. More pears to pick then hopefully done with that. Apples next. Better keep at it. We're burnin' daylight... :coffee:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Headed to Dr appt. in two hours at noon. Fasting prior to these sucks. 18 hours is too long for a fat guy to go without eating. Going to torch out the center of an old JD combine wheel for a fire pit at deer camp and start putting things up so I can get back to finishing the insulation project on the garage. Oh well. I'll feel better about 1:00 once there's a quarter pounder with cheese and french fries in me. Maybe even a chocolate shake............later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man that does sound good.  Good luck at Dr.