Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4959279 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
HEY........ i posted this morning but it timed out er something and didnt post. :angry: :sad: :doah: had 3/4 of an inch of rain last nite. not sure about wind, hail or anything else. slept right thru it.

need to get some stuff done at home tonight. meeting nite tomorrow nite then gonna whine bad enough i get friday off to head north. :happy1: :rotflmao: gotta cut the lawn and wanna do some garden thing(y),s!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: getting sticky out again...........ish!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hey i got some cries for yur whaa whaa burger.. muffing head.heheheje
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey i got some cries for yur whaa whaa burger.. muffing head.heheheje
mooning-448.gif mooning-448.gif mooning-448.gif mooning-448.gif :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey boar, good luck smoken the bacon!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another day in paradise. Another little shot of rain last night. Enough to chase me inside. Looking cooler for the next few days and of course rain on Saturday they are forecasting. :puke: My parents are coming up for the weekend and I was hoping to get out fishing Saturday. Guess we will have to wait and see. Have a good day boys!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  Looks to be a nice day.  Got some mowing done last night and got the WD Allis up and running.  Started right up after sitting all winter.  Gonna put the brush mower on and mow the food plot.  The clover is over a foot tall.  Hope it cuts it alright.  I heard you are supposed to cut it once or twice a year and I never did last summer. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Good morning....I was actually able to get on the site! Finally cleared up in Swampville, I think that may be the sun up there....in a clear sky. Got the yard all cleaned up afer the storms, did two loads laundry yday, got groceries, mowed the back forty...did the council meeting thing last nite. Looks like a smurfy ( do nuttin') day today. May polish up Mr. Sparkles. I think I saw some dust on him.....   :azn:

Wow! Clear sky this am! Starting to look like a thick jungle down here....

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 06/15/17, 07:40:51 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin, looks like a nice day here too.  clear sky's maybe 80.  go to town and get some food, son is coming up this weekend and he can eat!!  have a good day!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning. long day today.....meeting tonight. last meeting as recording secretary!!!!! :happy1: let someone else do it. also results of officer elections will be tallied. got lotz done at home last nite, and an added bonus moved a young bunny rabbit across the river..........now if i could only catch that momma one!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk:

gotta go work on getting tomorrow off!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you could blue bunny dinner!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah: :doah: :doah: :bs: :bs: WELL.................. i see this is a rip on GLENN day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: :censored: :censored: :doah: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :taz: :taz: :taz: :cry: :cry: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Is that new? ;) :laugh:I tried to get on the site yday but no go. We had 1.3" in the gauge yday mornin, we needed that or we were thinkin of putting out more dock. We needed some groceries so in to GR we went yday. Windy as he!! here yday too, only supposed to be 20 mph here today. Had 61 early when we went  :fishing:, no action today. Got a load of laundry on the line already, several other projects I want to get closer to finishing as well, so I better roll. Have a good day, guys
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
you could blue bunny dinner!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

:rotflmao:  Good one, Mikey!! Didja know his favorite music group is the "Blue Man Group?"   :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that ain't music!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
More so than Rap is!!  Now THAT ain't music!!!  :mad1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the only rap I know is a rap up side a head!!!  where's a smurf!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
the only rap I know is a rap up side a head!!!  where's a smurf!!!

You haven't heard the latest rap song from Yo Dawg Smurf?!

"My name be Yo Dawg and I be slidin' bad, shakin' in my garden be real rad; yankin' my onyums and rubbin' my dill, my peep mama get's shakin' and gets a thrill''......   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
AWE GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doah: :doah: :censored: :bonk: :bonk: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so the boss just assigned me to a state capital building meeting. i will be meeting with the attorney general's office. union business of course.

looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats!  Don't wet yer pants!!!  :bonk:

You better have security with you; I'll get packed. When will you be picking me up?

Better get a shave and haircut, and brush off that Barney Fife suit! Tell Dayton I need a friggin' raise, and tell Swanson I'll buy her after a couple of beers afterward!   :evil:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Rebs, that's asking a lot from him!!   congrats smurf!!! :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys..........other then driving down there and finding a parking space i'm really looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys..........other then driving down there and finding a parking space i'm really looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!

Bet you find a "Closed for the day" sign going up the steps....as they peer out from behind the drapes. :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats!  Don't wet yer pants!!!  :bonk:

You better have security with you; I'll get packed. When will you be picking me up?

Better get a shave and haircut, and brush off that Barney Fife suit! Tell Dayton I need a friggin' raise, and tell Swanson I'll buy her after a couple of beers afterward!   :evil:
funny.....thats not how you worded it in the email ya sent me!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Must I remind you this is a family site, and as you keep yapping on ANOTHER site, "I follow the straight and narrow"..
That could also mean you'll be ridden outta town on a rail!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice, quiet morning here at 5:30 am. Mostly clear and 63*. Smells good out. Enjoy the day, guys.  :coffee:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
If you are going to be hitting on Laurie tell here we want two lines fishing.  Get her a little loopy first..   :rotflmao:  Looks like another nice day.  I may leave work early and try to mow my food plot.  Like I said I found out they are supposed to be mowed a time or two so the clover gets bigger than the weeds.  ???  Going to the sisters house in Deephaven tomorrow to meet my Mom and Dad and siblings for Fathers Day.  Then home again on Sun.  The wife and I travel good together and all and it will be a good time but I already can't wait to get home....    :rotflmao: :happy1:  Lot's to do around here.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF. 52 to start the day here, maybe rain later today. Supposed to be a cool weekend up here, high of 59 on Sunday. No big plans for the weekend, try and check some projects off of the list. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  Was having a lot of trouble getting on here or should I say staying on here the last few days.  I would get on and make a post and then try to get to the next thread and I would get cut off and the this site cant get reached deal.  But today it seems to be fixed.  Quickly got on and could go from thread to thread with no problem.  Got some clicking sound under the truck so I got to get that fixed this morning.    Starting a new low carb diet next week.  It's working for my daughter who really doesn't need to go on a diet so my wife wants to try it.  Meat is involved so that will be good.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Our avatar pics disappeared!  :scratch: (I had to reload mine on my profile)
« Last Edit: June 06/16/17, 07:29:21 AM by Rebel SS »