Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4959451 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Grad parties are a lot of work, I'm still beat.
Woke up at 5 this morning and started the clean up portion of the aftermath.
Coffee and a couple left over brats, and I'm good to go.

Bought the boy a new automatic trap thrower for the party....gotta go clean up the hulls....we shot off 4 bricks yesterday (400 rounds)

I got the sprayer mounted on the wheeler yesterday afternoon after everyone left.....so, I'll be spraying the food plot with crossbow to kill the weeds later today.

Have a great day boys....it's spose to be a hot one!
« Last Edit: June 06/04/17, 09:32:34 AM by HD »
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, had 58 & windy already when I went out :fishing:. Nothin but a couple dinks but still a pretty sunrise. :happy1: Think it's going to make 80 here today again as well. Better get movin , hope you have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers. didn't post a morning yesterday.......kinda hit the floor running!!!!! yep gonna be warm today, but not as warm or humid as yesterday according to Molly on the #4 last nite.

we survived another graduation ceremony. sure wish we could get a little rain. my garden needs it. so gotta go give it a drink today!!!! then up to moms to water her stuff as she's in Wisconsin.

have a good day!!!!!!!!I amy even have a fire and  :toast:. usually not on sundays so we shall see!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, only gonna get to 74 here today. Perfect day so far.  Went for a walk around the park here with the missus and the dogs.  Thought I should check in with you guys.  Aren't going home till tomorrow.  Got the neighbor watching the place for us so will just relax for another day here.  Getting a lot of reading done. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
And a beautiful morning it is.!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya sitting on a mountain somewhere del?  Mornin fellas, gots the day off and heading to a funeral shortly. You guys enjoy the day...looks to be a nice one.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning gents. 61 to start the day here heading for mid 70s. Did some sheet rocking this weekend in the garage. Still have a ways to go, but this will get us done enough to get things put away. Just need to prime and paint now. Then we can build some shelves this weekend and clean off the snowmobile trailer. Yippy. Have a good day all.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey guys, 53 here when I went out to talk to the :fish2:. Had a litte more action this am as I found a good spot last night. A lot of action last night but only kept 1, had 5 today & kept 3. They're talkin 80 here again today & a SE breeze for the next couple. We're kinda like glenn(ssssssshhhh) ;) :smiley: & could use some rain too, didn't see any in the forcast until Sunday though. Hope you have a good 1

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin, 61 here going for 78.  graduations are now done!!  hope the kids do well.  heard about a cycle accident yesterday that took the life of some folks son I know just north of me, sad deal wake thursday.  sunny and no rain again in the forecast. we could use some too.   have a great day all!!
« Last Edit: June 06/05/17, 08:38:14 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
thats to bad, sorry mike. sunny anf georgous her. still spreading fert. and sprayi.g like a mad man
 itll be over soon.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all!!!!!!!!!!! another monday...........another day to stir da pot. another day to be a union thug!!! :happy1: :happy1:

HEY REB............ wanna come up to stearns county?????????? we need rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

pretty quiet week as it stands for now. gonna stop and order my pickles for canning tonite!!!!!!!!!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ahh, yer all wet anyway.  :moon:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya sitting on a mountain somewhere del?  Mornin fellas, gots the day off and heading to a funeral shortly. You guys enjoy the day...looks to be a nice one.
[/equote]

Yep, finally did the Alaska thing.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man you get around Del.  Looks like fun.  We want to do the Alaska thing sometime.  A friend of mine just got back from a 7 day cruise out of Seattle up along the coast to Alaska.  Did not go as far as Anchorage but stopped each day at the other scenic places.  It was only about $600 per person.  Free buffet food of course.  They got a little tired of it but said it was pretty good.  We researched Amtrak from Grand Forks and it was pretty reasonable if you just did the econo seat pkg. but they decided to drive a mini van out and shared driving non-stop.  He did say that their room on the boat was small and told me to upgrade to a nicer room if me and the wife do it.      We had a great time this weekend with the new camper.  Met some nice new friends at the campgrounds. Drove through Itasca park too.  At one point I thought my water pump started on its own and we were hooked up to the parks water system.  I had just got out of the shower.  I was concerned about it not stopping.  Well it was the big motorcycle memorial ride through the area.  300 some bikes.  I was hearing them drive by not the pump.....  lol

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Back to the grind today.  Sure liked vacation.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Me too! Morning. 2nd day of the grind, oh boy! 58 to start the day, suppose to be 83 today. Getting to warm. Have a good one.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin, 59 here looking for the 80's again.  yup getting warm too.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 53 here when we came in from :fishing: about a hour ago. Brother had a 8#er ;), it was a 6" around, 18" long pc of wood that was covered in Zeebs. I had a couple smaller :fish2: that weren't hooked bad so they went back. Yup,  around 80 here today too. Have a good 1, all

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers!!!!!!!!!! another good day to be upright!!!!!!!!!!! shop vac'd all my helicopters outta my landscape rocks around the house last nite. man they make a mess! face_plant-2139.gif need to give the garden a drink tonite and get the lawn cut. busy busy busy!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin
damn boar..............long winded today aint ya?????????? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll start it off now that we r back up and running  :happy1: . Good morning guys, I got the yard work done and looking pretty good now it's just time to wait for the grass to grow. Glenn and lee, I was going to rub it in pretty good but the only thing I'll say is back to back champs baby, like my avatar says, we are penguins son we never lose. Well good to be back up, y'all have a good day
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Ya, good to be back up and running. Was nice to get some rain over the weekend, we certainly needed it. I suppose now the flood gates will be open. Looks like more rain coming tonight. Got some projects done over the weekend, still have a list a mile long. Have a good day boys.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning Coffee and all else.  Good to be back on here.  Nice morning here but looks like rain later, maybe some storms.  Hope nothing is bad.  Sprayed two doses of 24D on doc last night.  Got to keep up with it you know.  With the price of propane I am getting a 500 lb tank delivered to replace my 250.  I hardly use my electric any more cuz propane is so cheap.  Using the formula here propane has to be over about $1.90 a gal to be the same as elec.  I can get summer fill propane for about 98 cents now I think...  Well have a good one all of you.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
WHEEE! We're back up!  :happy1: Good morning from devastated Swampville. Once a again, we got smucked down here. 1 1/2" of rain, but the worst  was the wind which hit with a 67 mph vengeance. Trees down, lots limbs broken off, and branches, leaves, and debris everywhere. 4,500 without power. Took about three hours to clean up the yard....again.  :mad1:  Talking 90's again today, which will develop into more storms tonite....does this S**T ever end?!  Barry, by the way, my second Nitecore came on Saturday...the new MH12GT. YOW!! I KNOW I can shine the space station with it!!!!   :rotflmao:
Have a good one guys, and don't ever move down here to Swampville.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man you just keep getting nailed by those storms Rebs.  Unreal.  Good to hear from you again.  Don't shine that flashlight this direction...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man you just keep getting nailed by those storms Rebs.  Unreal.  Good to hear from you again.  Don't shine that flashlight this direction...

Been a bad year already for them, Barry.  Say, what's yer coordinates again?  :evil:

Couple blocks away..

http://www.kttc.com/story/35649399/2017/06/13/tree-smashing-onto-rochester-home-felt-like-an-earthquake

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all good to see you all!!! really glad to see this site up and running!!!   ya hoo!!!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
What happened?  Someone forget to pay the electric bill?  Did my check bounce?