Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4961629 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
last day in vegas. conference ends at noon.  red eye leaves at 12:45 sat morning.

Looks like 12 hours of unsupervised free time to me.  Hmmm...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well Papa's favorite was good... put some crushed red peppers and black pepper on it!!  as Reb would say num num!!!   and "urp!!!"
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
last day in vegas. conference ends at noon.  red eye leaves at 12:45 sat morning.

BUNNY RANCH!!!   AND we want pics.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
HA! Fat chance of THAT!   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
well Papa's favorite was good... put some crushed red peppers and black pepper on it!!  as Reb would say num num!!!   and "urp!!!"

Good man! *NOM*NOM*  *urp*  :rotflmao:   :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

BUNNY RANCH!!!   AND we want pics.
yea NO!!!!!!!I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  "Be careful Glenn; she might bite".... ;)  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he might like getting nibbled on!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :smoking:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, they like baby carrots!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup hard to beat PM pizzas.  I always get the family sized one.  Great left overs.  Never had a bad one.  Come on Glenn.  It is legal in NV.  And you would rather talk to us on the computer?  I think they deliver too.   :sleazy:  OR has Glenn had daily deliveries and he is tired!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just had 6 pieces of beer battered fish, onyum rings, fries (some) and cole slaw....boy was dat good! *urp*burp*   :tongue:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Come on Glenn.  It is legal in NV.  And you would rather talk to us on the computer? 
  naw, he would rather talk at us and hide behind the patio door blinds while looking at the ladies in the pool... :mooning: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Heck, I'd be all over 'em with pics to boot!!  WHOO HOO *SPLASH*  :evil:  :taz:
« Last Edit: August 08/04/17, 06:46:43 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Come on Glenn.  It is legal in NV.  And you would rather talk to us on the computer? 
  naw, he would rather talk at us and hide behind the patio door blinds while looking at the ladies in the pool... :mooning: :sleazy:
nope.....nope..............straight as an arrow and crispy clean livin.................datz me!!!!!!! :tut: :tut:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You are a good man Glenn...    :happy1:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all. We finally are having a little cool down this weekend, in the mid 70's and no humidity. Not much going on for the weekend just wash the car and cut grass then it's off to a luau tonight at a local bar, they had the fires going late last night to get a good bed of coals for the pigs to cook over today. Y'all have a great weekend
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, another good day in the books!!!  water softener went on the fritz yesterday and can't get the needed part til maybe Monday.  oh well hard water weekend!!!  new daughter in law and about 10 or 12 other girls are up to Osakis for a girls weekend away from their other half's  so went had couple beers with them at the VFW, sure got some looks from some folks!!  what is that guy doing with all those good looking women!!!  and I get to see them again today!!!  have a good one all!!!
« Last Edit: August 08/05/17, 07:43:51 AM by mike89 »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, a lot goin on here since the niece & her family came up Thursday pm along the my sister, BIL, & the other niece got here about 8 yday. Had a couple bouts of showers yday but it only totaled ~.4 for us since Thursday. Did get out & find a few hungry crappies yesterday am. :happy1: Nothin :fish2: today. All the visitors are headed into GR today to take in some of Tall Timber Days, so quieter for part of the day today. It took most of the day but did manage to get our boat issues solved, we found there was more wrong(hose issues) than just the fuel pump. Got laundry goin & bfast is about done so I need to roll. Have a good 1 eveybody.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Back in Minnesota and almost home. Had to stop and get some decent coffee for a change. Not sure how this seasoned body is gonna handle not much sleep, especially since the misses is gonna wanna have her way with me all darn day!! :pouty: :mooning: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Back in Minnesota and almost home. Had to stop and get some decent coffee for a change. Not sure how this seasoned body is gonna handle not much sleep, especially since the misses is gonna wanna have her way with me all darn day!! :pouty: :mooning: :sleazy:

Nuttin' like startin' the day with some tall tales!  ;) A cool 62* and sunny here with no hume, just lotsa sparkly dew. I'm still stuffed from the fish fry last nite, good excuse to move slow today. No plans at all, will haveta nose around and see what I can come up with. High point of the day probably gonna be the chuckeye that's gonna hit the grill tonite....  Have a good weekend, guys. Hang loose.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: August 08/05/17, 09:28:39 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got back from doing 9 holes of golf with the wife.  Had a good time.  Humbling experience.  Just when I think I am getting good I flub a couple of shots.  Oh well.  Rebs I looked at that website with the cabins.  Fun to shop around.  Gonna sit-a-bit and then go out and do some work around the place.  Nice day here. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I tried golf once with my roommate. He was pretty good. Went out to the driving range and got a bucket of balls. He instructed me, showed my how to swing, etc. Figgered this is a piece of cake...I've played hockey all my life. (ala Happy Gilmore) Right behind us is the office trailer. I swing and *WHACK* BANG!  Ball does a complete 90* counterclockwise boomerang and hits the office. He shows me what I'm doing wrong......next 4 or 5 balls...BANG! BANG! BANG! Guy comes out of office and says if I can't correct that NOW, I'm done....$#@! Couple more, I turn way to the right....BANG! BANG!
That was the last time I ever tried that stoopid game.  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just got back from having a few beers with the girls again, with some luck there will a picture coming along soon!!!!  oh my heart!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :wowza:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS!!  :taz:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and if I can get the pic posted it only shows 7 of the lady', today they were all there!!!!   and :rotflmao: :rotflmao: at the lake!!!  got to get a new phone!!!!!!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
lady killer!!

2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike you are the man!  You are even cooler than I thought....   :smoking:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
lady killer!!

thanks Boar!!!  the gal on my left is my new DIL,  all nice gals, but I don't have to live with them either!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: