Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4962296 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
 ;D :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Like Obama said, I didn't do this by myself. I had help... :happy1:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning guys, 20 degrees with 25mph winds to start off the day here  :angry2: Monday and Tuesday I had shorts on and now back to this crap. Mom got home from the physical therapy facility last night, three weeks since her open heart surgery. She is doing pretty good, maybe another month of rehab 3 days a week before she is back to full strength. I learned a good lesson this week, don't try to be the good guy. I let my 2 employees go on vacation together so I already have 70 hours in this week and 28 more hours to go. I should just take a pillow and blanket to the shop instead of coming home for a couple of hours. Oh well, guess it's time to make the coffee  :pouty:  y'all have a great day and be safe out there.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!! 8* this morning, heading for 31. Glad to here your Mom is doing good Coffee. No shorts for us yet up here. My favorite time of year to ice fish is getting closer. I really like to fish late ice. Sounds like we may be getting some snow Sunday into Monday. Will be interesting to see what path the storm takes. Only plans for the weekend are to fish. Thinking i should be able to get 2 or 3 more weekends with the big house out. Time will tell. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, got 8* today. Pretty sure we got a little warmer(~40*) than we were supposed to yday as the grassy spot out the kitchen window grew some again. :happy1: Spent most of the morning outside putzin around, probably more of the same for today. X 2 on your Mom, Coffee, good to hear that things are lookin up. Nothing real pressing, hope you enjoy your Friday, everyone.
« Last Edit: March 03/02/18, 07:13:44 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning dudes. 20* and sunny here; 40* for the peak., tomorrow too. Have to go get groceries in a bit , then to the bank to discuss issues with Moms acct, then back over there to take them out grocery shopping again. This continual running every two days over there for things they don't need is starting to get me cranked. If Soc services would get their azz in gear and get  someone to help them with errands, visits, help in the house etc, maybe I could get something done.......getting to be way too much for one person to try to do, with all the other appts, paperwork, paying their bills, lawyer visits, etc. Enough of that. Glad to hear yer Mom is doing well, Coffee. Those two employees didn't elope, did they? Put a sign in the window right before they come back that says "Two positions open".. :rotflmao: Hope ya get some nice fish out there, JB. I sure miss ice fishing. Nothing like watching that tiny slip bobber start to wiggle, then slowly go down the hole and disappear....have a good one, guys.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: March 03/02/18, 07:35:18 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
I've been out of commission lately while spending multiple days in da hospital.....in da hospital..... :scratch: I said dat already. Must be da morphine ain't worn off yet! Dis was not my first time  battling dreaded kidney stones. Now I'm back! After an extremely painful and bloody battle I've managed to pass dem -dare- buggers. The pain from doze demons are unbelievable. I've had a heart attack in 99 and dis was much worse. Da nurse toll me she had natural childbirth but passing her stones was more painful. Any who I'm back and reporting in fur action.

If you never had da experience trying ta pass kidney stones just have someone kick ya in da groin bout six times. Den multiply da pain bout 4 times. It's an adventure you'll never forget!

Can't wait till da next time it happens since I'm one a dem dat's prone towards more repeats just as in da past!

click photo fur demonstration:

« Last Edit: March 03/02/18, 02:49:20 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Hope you don't have to do that ever again.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
glad ta hear ya had a good time Lee!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

kidding aside, OUCH!!!!!! :censored:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You feel better there Lee! Never had stones but don't want to. Everyone who has says the same thing.

Was 17 at choretime. An eventful evening yesterday after I got home. The ewe that lambed yesterday developed a uterine prolapse. A quick call to the vet and a couple hours later we had her put back together again. Looks like she's doing well so far. Caring for her lamb and behaving normally. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good save Dotch!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
WHOA!  Kidney stones??! Ya shoulda got drunk and stuck the ol' white snake inta the hoover, and clicked it on! Suck 'em right out!  :doah:  Honestly, good luck, and take it easy while ya heal up, Lee! The best to ya, from yer favorite adversary, Reb!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Can I call you "Rocky" from now on?? :evil:
« Last Edit: March 03/02/18, 07:23:02 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Rocky.... Glad to hear your doing better. I spent dis evening with my bride playing wit da meat. Now get your friggin minds outta da gutter. :confused: :pouty: we done wrapped and took care of our venison hot dogs, summer sausage and pepper sticks!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
"Rocky".... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   Did you wrap my venny sticks 12 to a pk?  :smiley:
« Last Edit: March 03/02/18, 08:42:28 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
"Rocky".... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   Did you wrap my venny sticks 12 to a pk?  :smiley:
nope only 10 so guess you missed out! :pouty:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning, just like yesterday  it's cold and time to make the f****** coffee. Lee hope your recovery goes fast and start to feel better. Have a good one guys.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad that is over with Lee.  I have heard that they are terrible.  I get a little twinge in my side now and then and always hope it is not a stone.  Or even a little pebble.   :happy1:  16 here now.  Didn't even have a bite last night in the fish house.  First time that has happened since I got back on the ice.  Oh well it was still great to be out there.  Looking forward to a nice day today too.  Just going to have fun putzing around.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 31 here to start the day with..  looking at the forcast it looks like Monday could be interesting, 5 to 8 inches of snow..  a few things to do around the house today, but nothing pressing..  have a good day all!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, got 20* here. Heard some commotion over at resort yday, so when I went down to get the mail I took the wheeler over for a look. Looks to be people at 2 of their cabins, 1 out on the bay already, in fact. The roof rake we had comin arrived yday, so we'll be messin with that later. Not much else going on here, have a good saturday.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellas 34 here as we speak, took the pooch for a walk earlier now its time fer some capn crunch. Warshed the pick em up yesterday so now its bound to snow again. Lots o running around today tgen hopefully get a few things done round here this afternoon.   Later gents!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
'Mornin', kiddos!! 33* and sunny here in CAWchester; and the crows are going at it right now. Headed for 48* later! I actually have a FREE WEEKEND....!!!  :shocked: Taking advantage of it to de-stress, smoke a couple pigger steaks on da grill, stuff me face with whatever else I can find to go with 'em, and and give Mr. Sparkles a polish. Ultra-puttering. Anything outside for me...plan to spend most of the day outside...it's "safer" there! Besides, the NL is right next door...  Enjoy, guys!   :dancinred:
« Last Edit: March 03/03/18, 08:04:20 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! Windy here and was 32 at choretime. Saw our first robin outside the living room window eating some crabapples. Gotta get some straw then move some yearling ewes , dock some tails, stick in some ear tags, give some shots, feed bottle lambs, do chores, grill some burgers, have a GT, take a nap...lol Have a good 'un!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Robin schmobin. That was the bird decal yer wife put on the window so's ya don't bump yer head.   

;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nuttin' like some o' dat fresh ham I just bought and some sharp cheddar in an omelet...toast with punkie butter, and a few snausages to get the day started right.  :smiley:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yum, im having 2 hardboiled eggs and fruit. Gota get my BP down. Im on honey do list detail today. Wish me luck!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Luck! Keep at it, Mr.Boar!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning. getting ready for da big game feed. hungry already!!!!!!! bring on da snow!!!!!!!!!!