Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5334837 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 76* & a 10-20 mph SW wind when I thought about goin out  :fishing:(4 ish). We've had some thunder & a few sprinkles here already, radar looks like the bad stuff is gonna go north & get Cookie this time. Spent a good share of yday workin on Sis's boat as the bilge pump & fuel gauge weren't workin when we got it out of the shed. Found out they have the share a ground wire & it was bad, so about 4 hrs or so later we got it fixed. Not much planned for today, might get their boat wet, if the weather lets us. Otherwise nuthin pressing, have g a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning. Gonna head out shortly to weed and fertilize my asparagus.

Hey Dew, you hear anything about an accident on 23, yesterday. We were on long fishing, heard all the sirens. Got detoured around hawick. Rumor of someone being air lifted. Did catch any fish but didn't really expect to. However I did my good deed.i pulled a stranded pontoon back to the landing.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sad!! :doah: thanks guys. That's a bad stretch of highway. It's been pm qthe lust to make into 4 lanes for a long time.
« Last Edit: July 07/08/18, 09:52:12 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Mormning boy and girls, im home. been phonless all week in Jamaica, left it in the motel last Friday... owell good to be home,
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
welcome home!!!  hope all went well!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Welcome back Boarski! Wife and I went out and picked a bunch of blue berries yesterday. Only in the nineties and bugs gallon. What fun. But the blue berries are going crazy this year. Humid as heck here today. Hope to sneak out fishing today. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wild booberries! Ain't had a pile of those in years! Used to pick those, razzleberries, and blackberries when I was a kid...what a treat!  Most never made it back home... :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
made it through two severe thunderstorm warnings... Lights stayed on and no trees down.   My medium duty tarps on the boat lift didn't make it.   One bit it yesterday and the other today.   

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Got back last night from spending the better part of a week in Albuquerque. Had a better time there than I thought we would. Good food and a steady buzzzzzzzzz.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya didn't take the wrong turn there, didja Roon?

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Took lots of wrong turns. Drivers down there are nutz.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Glad ya had a good time (I hope!) and made it back!   :azn:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
It turned out good. It was the warden and I and my middle son (28). We were invited to a wedding but shortly after we bought the tickets the wedding was no more. Couldn't get our money back so we decided we might as well go anyway. There were a lot of things to do there and the heat wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Sure is a good thing I like spicy food.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You were going to a Mexican wedding.....hmmm....uh huh.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sad!! :doah: thanks guys. That's a bad stretch of highway. It's been pm qthe lust to make into 4 lanes for a long time.
we heard about this one while out that away, as much over the road training I've had ya just can't drive for others... sad.
Wild booberries!
Hey, I've been called that before!! Sounds like a fun trip Roony!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And there are some doozies for drivers out there  :doofus: :doofus: makes ya wonder how they got a license. :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mormning boy and girls, im home. been phonless all week in Jamaica, left it in the motel last Friday... owell good to be home,
in the words of Fred Sanford... . Welcome back ya big dummy!! Sure was a peaceful week. :smoking: :mooning:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. We only ended up getting .06" of rain yesterday morning. Not not for the big storms that were going over us. Never did make it out fishing yesterday. Tried to do some stuff in the yard but the biting black flies were on a vengeance yesterday. Good lord they were like a swarm of bees after us. Partly why I decided not to fish. They can be miserable in the boat. Need to get some barn spray the neighbor told me about. He says it works wonders in the boat to keep the flies away. Not much else happening. Have a good one.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yhamks glenn…..I think,,, sold moms house, got some financial stuff to take care of today, got a big pay out. thanks mom! theres a silver linning in most sad things. time to upgrade ice castle!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, had 70* early. No  :fish2: today, sure was a purty sunrise though. We had a couple rounds of showers yday, in between 'em I looked & we had ~ .2". Radar looked as if GR got it good, they came across the tube around 6 & said 70 mph winds, 1.5-1.75" hail & 1-2"/hr of rain between DR-GR then. Goin to move the lift in shallower again today otherwise not a lot on the list. Hope you enjoy your Monday.
« Last Edit: July 07/10/18, 07:22:50 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all!!  we got 4 inches of rain over night!!!   way tooooooo  much.....  just got the internet back running now to get the phone working!!!   have a good day all!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all!!  we got 4 inches of rain over night!!!   way tooooooo  much.....  just got the internet back running now to get the phone working!!!   have a good day all!!!
seriously????????????? :confused: :confused: :scratch: :doah: i had like maybe 2/10's!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yhamks glenn…..I think,,, sold moms house, got some financial stuff to take care of today, got a big pay out. thanks mom! theres a silver linning in most sad things. time to upgrade ice castle!
hope it all works out.

so wadda gonna name this castle?? :doah: my wife catches all the fish nest????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
hope it all works out.

so wadda gonna name this castle?? :doah: my wife catches all the fish nest????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:evil:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
hope it all works out.

The Fireball Inn. ;) :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
seriously????????????? :confused: :confused: :scratch: :doah: i had like maybe 2/10's!!!!!!!!!!

serious, 4 inches in the rain gauge and 2 neighbors also had that amount in their rain gauges...  went to town water every where!!! 

congrats to ya Boar!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thats crazy.

i like both reb and JB'S new names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good to see ya again roony! I should've helped myself to yer garden while you were gone.  :happy1: Still planting as of yesterday here. Stuck in a 25' row of Reb's favorites & grabbed a few leftover Charlie Brown cukes from FF so at least I can say I tried. Looking at getting our fall garden in shape for seeding the end of the month or first part of August. Too much water this spring and in late May - June particularly.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)