Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902932 times)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Oh Glenn, anybody thinking there ever was going to be a Walz check once the elections were over also believed the Purple were going to win the Super Bowl, the Wild the Stanley cup & Gopher football the national title, all in the same year.  You haven't heard a peep about it since the elections. Oh by the way......the Republicans are lining up for their slice also, it's not just the Dems.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :doah: :pouty: Yea guess your right!!  :confused: to actually expect something from government would be a pipe dream!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad to hear your Mom is doing better Glenn!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all 21 again and might go up to 23 today..  got a few things to do today and one of them is to make a cheesy potato and ham hotdish...   debating if I want some veggies in it too...   have a good day all...   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 20 here & 25 will be the top. Pulled the blower out yday to clean up this week's snow, then we pulled all that we could reach off the roof too. We should be good with that for this season now. :cool: Had a couple tents out on the bay ~ noon again yday but they didn't stay very long this time. Got a couple ideas but I'm not sure where I'll start today yet. Have a great Saturday!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...........Gunner.....would i be able to see these fishermen you speak of from the LL webcam??????

well the weather terrorist have a special weather statement out for here........and looks like a big part of the state...........for freezing rain!!!!!!! not sure whats the plan today!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 19 here and heading for 20 today. Da wife and I are going to head to Walker today to meet the daughter, son in law and grandkids for a luncheon. Kinda do our Christmas thing since we didn't get together for Christmas. Pizza at Benson's sounds yummy to me. May even have to check out Reeds while we are there. Seems that my coughing is minimal this morning. So that is good. It is starting to break up now. Well you boys have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Glenn just seen that too, JB have a great time!!   :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I don't know, glenn, can you make out those buildings just above the lower left corner of the screen. If you can, I think that's the last place on our side at the end of our road. Where they've been set up would be in front of that real high tree line just left of those buildings as that's the big point in the NW corner of the bay. I can't tell you for sure as I've never checked the webcam when somebodies been out there.  :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i can barely make out a few buildings. i see the taller trees down further but it is hard to make anything out by the size of the webcam picture.

yea i've never actually seen anything on the lake either when i looked!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  21 here at the moment.  Cooper and I slept late today. Bob was with us too.  LOL  JB when the wife and I had our first date we took a drive over to Walker and I had a seafood burrito that was awesome at Zona Rosa's.  We said we would be back but never have.  Nice town I think.  We are going for a ride over to the Falls today.  Those duct end caps are in at the Big M.  I can finally get that project done this week in my spare time.   :sleazy:   Glenn so glad to hear your Mom is doing good.  Later.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 19 here and heading for 20 today. Da wife and I are going to head to Walker today to meet the daughter, son in law and grandkids for a luncheon. Kinda do our Christmas thing since we didn't get together for Christmas. Pizza at Benson's sounds yummy to me. May even have to check out Reeds while we are there. Seems that my coughing is minimal this morning. So that is good. It is starting to break up now. Well you boys have a good one.
yea Reeds is a very dangerous store!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i went to the cabin via Walker late summer to get some new boot liners for our heavy duty snow boots...........they were the only place i knew of that had them in house.  :confused: even Scheels....well order them online............ah NO!!!!!!!

i forced myself to limit my ventures threw the store to the task at hand........... :evil:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  21 here at the moment.  Cooper and I slept late today. Bob was with us too.  LOL  JB when the wife and I had our first date we took a drive over to Walker and I had a seafood burrito that was awesome at Zona Rosa's.  We said we would be back but never have.  Nice town I think.  We are going for a ride over to the Falls today.  Those duct end caps are in at the Big M.  I can finally get that project done this week in my spare time.   :sleazy:   Glenn so glad to hear your Mom is doing good.  Later.

that sure did sound good LPS!!!  so I just looked into it..  it's closed permanently..   darn it... 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn it yes.  Now I am craving one.  LOL  Hey that cheesy potato ham hot dish sounds great too!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
We're headed to Melrose this morning to watch granddaughter at her archery meet. Should be fun. I went to the DNR roundtable meeting yesterday in the cities. It started at 9:00 and by 11:30 we had enough smoke blown up our backsides we decided to head home. It was scheduled to end at 8:00 (PM). After everyone (VIPs and Gov.) spoke about what a great job they are doing they had a several smaller sessions. We went to the one on elk, moose and timberwolves. At the end of this and the Q&A started one gentleman asked why he has seen only wolf tracks and no deer tracks on his property. He was pretty much shut down and we were told we have to move. Bottom line is their wolf plan for management (84 pages I think) they recently release is this. We, DNR, are going to do NOTHING. That's when the decision was made to head for home. Later.. :happy1: :happy1: 
mm

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
We're headed to Melrose this morning to watch granddaughter at her archery meet. Should be fun. I went to the DNR roundtable meeting yesterday in the cities. It started at 9:00 and by 11:30 we had enough smoke blown up our backsides we decided to head home. It was scheduled to end at 8:00 (PM). After everyone (VIPs and Gov.) spoke about what a great job they are doing they had a several smaller sessions. We went to the one on elk, moose and timberwolves. At the end of this and the Q&A started one gentleman asked why he has seen only wolf tracks and no deer tracks on his property. He was pretty much shut down and we were told we have to move. Bottom line is their wolf plan for management (84 pages I think) they recently release is this. We, DNR, are going to do NOTHING. That's when the decision was made to head for home. Later.. :happy1: :happy1:

I thought these were invitation only? Have you attended others?

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 20 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-20's. Need to touch up the curve in the driveway with the blower then put the bale spear on. May make a FF trip afterwards altho my brother may drop by on his way back from Wilmar where he's picking up some tractor rims. Sounds very familiar markn. Until the wolves start terrorizing the libtards in the TC nothing will change. This is the same outfit that told us coyotes are great for us here in southern MN. They displace fox & kill feral cats. Never mind they also kill livestock & people's pets including dogs. Dumb bass terds!  :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yep this wolf thing is going to restir up the S.S.&S theory again.  :doah: actually had a hunter tell me to remember to shoot the wolf in only one leg not 2!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman

I thought these were invitation only? Have you attended others?

DB, you need to sign up online for this. They must not have gotten their 500 people because about 1/3 of the people there had handwritten name tags. This was the first time I’ve attended and will be the last. Give your US representative a call to try to get them delisted again. Our gov, lt gov, dnr comm and US senators will not lift a finger to it. My two cents.
« Last Edit: January 01/21/23, 05:42:55 PM by markn »
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gut shoot them.  Well we are back from the Falls.  We set up the trail cam in the kitchen to see what Glenns dogs brother does.  We had the cupboard all cleaned up.  We thought.  A minute after we left Cooper had jumped up to see what was on the cupboard.  There was a Tums bottle and an empty olive bottle that we didn't think would interest him.  They were both in the office on the floor.  I should have saved a pic of him for you.  LOLOL  We put the bread and the butter in the frig this time.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I comment in the Strib when they talk about this.  When there is an actual season on wolves  people don't shoot them whenever they see one cuz they want to shoot one during the season.  When there is not a season it is shoot everyone you see in the guts so they go die elsewhere.  SO more wolves are shot when there is no season. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Gut shoot them.  Well we are back from the Falls.  We set up the trail cam in the kitchen to see what Glenns dogs brother does.  We had the cupboard all cleaned up.  We thought.  A minute after we left Cooper had jumped up to see what was on the cupboard.  There was a Tums bottle and an empty olive bottle that we didn't think would interest him.  They were both in the office on the floor.  I should have saved a pic of him for you.  LOLOL  We put the bread and the butter in the frig this time.
:rotflmao: that's funny... Sort of!🙄 Them 2 months after they were born, cooper musta taught shadow all these naughty habits!!  :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
LOLOL  Oh ya blame it all on poor little Cooper.   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
LOLOL  Oh ya blame it all on poor little Cooper.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Looking in from the outside I think Shadow learned to instigate from his owner. But I might be wrong.   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looking in from the outside I think Shadow learned to instigate from his owner. But I might be wrong.   :rotflmao:
:shocked: :shocked: :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: I've been sayin it since day one................................ like father, like son! :doah:        :rolleyes: :laugh:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't want to hunt for the grilling thing so here is what I did for football today.   Two bacon wrapped fatties.  One is garlic ground pork and one is italian sausage pork.  1.5 lbs each.  1 pound is too thin to wrap easily.  Green olives, onions, and cheddar cheese in the garlic sausage.  Black olives, onions, and mozzarella cheese in the Italian sausage.  Both had a jalapeno chopped up in them.  Best I ever made. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: I've been sayin it since day one................................ like father, like son! :doah:        :rolleyes: :laugh:
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

i have no idea what your talking about!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: i've been an alter boy all my life!!!!!!!!!1 :happy1: :happy1: