Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5456307 times)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
After shooting today a quick stop at fleet and then another for a bag of ice and back out to campground. Later…. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
went to get in my car to go to Wadena this morning and there was lots of fire works junk on it, have to go check out the yard now!!!   they sure had fun!!   :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
afternoon fellers. physically and mentally drained!!!!!!! :pouty: maybe had 1 good nite sleep in the last 4. pretty sure i may be in bed before the sun!!!!!

trying to catch up with the things that kinda got neglected the past 4-5 days.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Rest up, take all of the time you need. 

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  Nice cool 41 here this morning.  Sounds like mid 70s for highs.   This is my kind of temps.  Hauling a few loads of dirt to my Son's place today.   He is planning a new garage next summer so going to get the dirt in place so it can settle over the winter.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 48 here and heading for mid 70s today I believe. Wife just left for work. Might try and wash the pickup today. We shall see. Otherwise not sure what else will be on the list. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 48 here too, going for 74 maybe...    65 in the house!!!  comfortable!!!   going to Alex today and get a few things...   not much else going on so will just go with the day!!!   have a good day all!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 51 @ 1st peek here & I'm seein 72 for our high. :scratch: Not nearly as :crazy: in GR yday as the week before. It was SRO at Sportsman's in DR when we stopped for lunch though, but we had a table within a couple minutes. Still in & out in ~ 45 minutes. :happy1: :cool: Back here by 1:30 & did a little putzin until it was time for HH over at the neighbor's. Got a little sand work on the new shed approach to begin the day & I'll go from there. Have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Slept in and felt good too.  Have some wood splitting to do today but won't get too crazy with it.  The furnace kicked on during the night too.  Just a stay out of trouble type of day today.   :sleazy:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 53 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. Meet with the banker at 10 and get a haircut at 3. A couple weeks ago, the octogenarian secretary of the car club had sent out an email telling us we had an event on July 9th at the Care Center. Didn't think much of it until yesterday when I  saw that was a Sunday. Something not right there. So I called him & left a message to let me know if that was correct. Not long afterwards he calls me back and say no, it's supposed to be tomorrow the 6th. So then he was unsure if he had the right date with the Care Center. :rolleyes: Never heard back so hope so. I spent a couple hours after chores last nite getting all the grime off the car from the BTT50's excursion. I needed to get it cleaned up for the car show on Saturday but car cleanup was slated for Friday nite. That's the 2nd time this week someone hasn't had their poop in a group. Wearing me out.     
« Last Edit: July 07/06/23, 09:39:36 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty quite at campground now. Kinda like it. Sure I shoot better on Saturday than I did yesterday. Really stunk it up. Oh well, have a great day everyone, later….. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 60 this morning with some sprinkles. Got .1" of rain overnight and looking like it could rain again. Supposed to make 71 today. Got the pickup cleaned inside and out yesterday. Boy my body sure was stiff from picking blue berries the day before. That bending over is tuff on the legs and back. Going to need to make a run to the DMV and gas station this morning. Otherwise not sure about the rest of the day. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 55 here and going towards 75 today...   a very nice day yesterday and today looks just as nice...   sure lookin that way!!!  just add some rain!!!   have a good day all!!!   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 60 here & headed towards 75. It looks like we had a few sprinkles overnight as well. Some more mid-morning, maybe, but a better chance early this afternoon. So nice last night that I had to go for a boat ride. May start this day the same way. :scratch: 'Bout it here, hopin your Friday's a good 1.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
JB always gets all the blueberries.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We have light rain coming down right now.  Had some sprinkles earlier but not enough to measure.  I did have to water the garden since the rains were just not enough.  Have some guys coming over this morning to give me an estimate to put steel siding on the barn, at least the south side for now.  Maybe do more next year.  You all have a great Friday.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We went picking blueberries a few years ago.  Not an easy thing to do.  We got eaten up by squitos and it took longer than we thought to get an ice cream pail of them.  Like you said JB, that is a lot of bending over too. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........more of the same today!!!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty: beats the crap outta ya mentally!!!!!!!!

we get our blueberries in a 10 lb box!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: already picked!!!!!!! :rolleyes: getting 30 lbs worth!!!!!!!

need to go throug hthe garden this morning quick before the sheet storm starts again...........hoping i can have a fire and some self help medication tonight!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 07/07/23, 07:36:46 AM by glenn57 »

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Headed into town in a bit to shoot again today. Then back here for some pool time this afternoon. Later… :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 52 at choreitme heading for a high in the low 70's. A little darker in the west today. See some rain in SD & NW IA on the radar but odds are it'll dry up before it gets here. Fart & $hitty Days are on in Bugtussle, the annual celebration that snarls up local traffic & gets more tiresome every year. The car show is tomorrow a.m. so will have to wipe the bugs off the Stude to head in for the show & breakfast. The old folks at the Care Center were appreciative last nite so there was that. Next week is Waseca Co. Fair already so there will be sheep washing & trimming Sunday-Monday, I think. Wife is gone again until tomorrow nite so will need to stay self-medicated against malaria in the meantime. Should remember to thaw out some chicky too while I'm at it. Man does not live on quinine alone. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening peoples 71 and it feels great outside.  Momma took off this morning for her folks place in Northern Wisconsin so just the pooch and I for a few days. Think I messed up tho, told her I'd probably put a coat of paint on the kitchen ceiling,  had to have been the Busch lite that came up with that brilliant idea...Anywho either enjoy the patio with no bugs or watch a movie ...See ya!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have fun with that!!!!    :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Get out the airless paint sprayer. It'll go a lot faster... :whistling:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 60 here and heading for 71 today it says. A little NW breeze making it a little choppy on the water. That will probably foil my fishing plans. But we will see what later brings. I moved a little pile of dirt when I got home yesterday afternoon. So we have some small spruce trees to plant along there. Should get that done today. Then see where the days goes from there. About it here. Have a good one boys.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY Boober.....just tell the bride your shoulder got really sore, but dont tell her its from lifting Busch Latte cans, then she'll feel bad and massage it then that could lead to other things  :smoking: :sleazy: :evil: and you wont even have had to fire up the grill!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

morning fellers.......taking a little reprieve for now from moms stuff this morning, but i'll be canning pickles!!!!!!! then i guess back at it!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 56 here and going for 73 today...   we got almost 1/2 inch of rain last night...  that helps out nicely!!!   got a few things done yesterday and going to keep going on that theme!!   have a good day all!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 56 here and going for 73 today...   we got almost 1/2 inch of rain last night...  that helps out nicely!!!   got a few things done yesterday and going to keep going on that theme!!   have a good day all!!
:pouty: :confused: :pouty: :pouty: you get all the good rain.........we got enough to get the deck wet!!!!!1 :surrender: :doah:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 53 @ 1st peek here & we'll barely make it to 70. I spent most of the yday morning in the boat, just 1 small(13.5") eye to show for it. Had quite a bit of action but they just wouldn't take it as I got my bait back about 1/2 the time. :rolleyes: Put a load of clothes on the line a bit ago. Probably mess with the ground around the new shed next & after that................... :scratch: No more now, have a good day.
« Last Edit: July 07/08/23, 07:51:20 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Shot a 91 for dbls championship yesterday. Singles championship is today. Going to be a long day because it’s a 2, 100 target rounds. Once this is done maybe I can see if the boat runs. Later… :happy1: :happy1:
mm